Review of FishingSir

cs@fishingsir.com

1 star

richardd465
10/22/18

For our area at Balatonvilagos, between Siofok and Balatonaliga we caught very well with some really nice carp, unlike many other teams in the tough section, which was one of the largest. The large section meant more teams were in better areas and so we didnt manage a section prize. However, we are also happy with our catches from what was an ultra difficult swim. We caught 18 carp, 7 under 5kg and lost another five. We fought til the end and had done the best which was possible. It was a great trip and we learnt a lot from it. Better luck next time

kennethc103
4/25/18

Over the past 6 months I have been purchasing fishing gear from Fishingsir and I could not be more pleased. Initially I bought a spool of braided fishing line called Godline and since I have bought more spools of this surprisingly thin yet strong line, in other weight ratings. I have had excellent results with this line and I recommend it highly. More recently I bought some fly fishing gear as this is something I have always wanted to try. I did have to return one item that I ordered mistakenly and Fishingsir staff helped me quickly and politely. I prize everything that I have purchased from Fishingsir and I plan on making several m0ore purchases in the coming days.

salvadorm20
4/23/18

Always get my fishing gear from them. Never have a problem and receive my items fast.they have everything you need.

jasonf101
Jason F.
2/8/18

I have buying from fishingsir for some time now. Top quality fishing gear and much more! The customer service is also second to none.

davide297
2/1/18

I live on a rather large lake and have the advantage of having a shallow cove on one side of the lake (great for bream) and the main part of the lake in the front (great for crappie, various kinds of bass, & catfish).

This past summer I found myself needing to replace virtually every piece of my fishing gear and much of what I purchased (telescoping Rods with open face reels, braided fishing line, etc) was purchased from FishingSir.

The quality of their products combined with their great pricing & even better customer service made it easy to rank them as my #1 source for all my fishing needs.

jackh142
2/1/18

FishingSir S line is awesome with it's super thin diameter and strength . I have been using and will continue using this line .

seank62
1/31/18

My overall experience with fishingsir, previously hisea too, has been great! They have offered high quality products at an unheard of price. The price may lead some to think "cheap" but I can say that they are every bit as good as the brands that ask for much more money. Even featured in "Jigging with Jordan" for the Godline. They have quick response on their Facebook and stand behind their products.
I have been very happy with items I have purchased, from camp stove, dry bag, fishing hat, and braided line. They have all worked great and will continue purchasing from them in the future with confidence.

johntracys
1/31/18

I have been pleased with the products I have recieved from fishing sir. I have purchase lures and line.

janb1
1,114 helpful votes
3/9/16

Dubious website. Uses fake address and fake phone number. They hide that they operate out of China. Uses fake Norton Security seal. Uses fake reviewers too, as you can see here.

alisar1
9/16/15

Awesome design. Probably the best quality I've ever seen in a frog bait. Can't wait to try it out this spring!

riaa6
9/13/15

The lures had great movement in the water and were easy and smooth to cast.

leahs18
9/11/15

these frogs are awesome, more lifelike than the rest, they cought bass faster also, we cought a 2lb, 4lb, and a 6lb bass in three days time on the same lake. we were using the other frogs i ordered at the same time none compared!

lutef1
9/10/15

They arrived very quickly, they were beautiful lures and i'm extremely happy with my purchase. Am happy doing business with them i will recommend this website for anybody

johnb433
9/10/15

Not Tested lure yet- At least has not caught fish yet

elvisn4
9/10/15

Good action swim bailt. have not caught anything on it yet because its been too hot for the bass;) i think it is a good lure

craigm59
9/10/15

GOOD TOP WATER ACTION. HAVE TO ORDER ANOTHER ONE AS I JUST LOST MINES THE OTHER DAY

swetas2
9/10/15

Good lure for the price, i bought it to catch snakeheads because it resembles the Jump Frog lures from Malaysia.

jenniferw96
9/9/15

I had hoped this would be strong enough for both freshwater ( trout, salmon and bass) and for Stripers and blues St the coast. I haven't taken it fishing yet, but based on how it feels and works, I'm sure it will do both.

swetas1
9/2/15

They are great but at fist look the packaging is really worrying but they worked really really well the packaging is all in Chinese so I can't make sense of it

Questions? Get answers from the FishingSir staff and other customers.

1 Photo for FishingSir