Everywhere Fishing reviews

435 reviews with 5 stars

collettea2
Collette A.
6/25/18

Purchased before on here and all good. On this particular purchase I must have made a mistake as the product I received was incorrect. I reached out to my contact and the whole issue was rectified within a matter of hours. Very happy.

paulk247
Paul K.
2/21/18

Communication, very responsive to all questions and booking was easy. All that is left to do is to get 'Fish On' !

hatemd1
Hatem D.
1/3/18

Abdul was so helpful and the boat was comfortable and very clean. The weather was not great but was still a good trip and would use them again.

alexandrog1
alexandro g.
9/15/17

This is my second trip of many more to come. If you are looking to fish in kuwait, this is the way to go.

alexandrog2
alexandro g.
9/1/17

Had a good experience. The only thing I would is the money back cancellation. 3 or 4 day notice would be better than 7 days.

brendans22
Brendan S.
10/19/16

Ellora helped us book the trip...she was really helpful and secured us for the trip. Big thanks to her...

blakes56
Blake S.
8/15/16

Great experience talking with your support team. Easy booking a trip and I received my confirmation email immediatly.

scoth10
scot h.
8/2/16

Very informative info and booking process. Received my confirmation email upon booking. My kids are looking forward to fishing this week!

kimmok
Kimmo K.
6/23/16

I was surprised that the service was so good. I got help immediately by the chat for all my questions. I hope the fishing trip is just as good! I will leave a review after our trip :)

kevinm472
Kevin M.
6/15/16

The website is easy to use, I also called Corey and explained all questions and concerns. Great experience on the booking side, looking forward to the fishing to be just as great.

nicky97
Nick Y.
6/14/16

When I went to purchase my tickets, they were quick to answer any questions! Booking was super easy and we are so excited for our upcoming fishing trip!

424 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Everywhere Fishing staff and other customers.

Everywhere Fishing?