Review of First Editing

First Editing reviews

robq2
Rob Q.
8/9/18

Thank you Heather and please thank Christine for the fast turn over. I look forward to a continued business relationship as we add more books to the Life with Patty book collection. Fingers crossed for a successful marketing strategy and launch thank you very much guys all the best. Rob Doyling

jeanj58
Jean J.
7/9/18

I like how FirstEditing interacts with me, they are very professional, they do what they promised in terms of deadlines, and they offer the best price so far.

bj61
B J.
6/25/18

Hi Michael,I looked over the work you did. Thank you so much for the excellent work you have done. Warm regards,Brenda

brendap94
Brenda P.
4/12/18

After I tried the free sample from first editing, I understood that the editor version is better than mine. Thus, FirstEditing has great editors and I will choose them again for my next paper.

dolynk
Dolyn K.
4/12/18

I appreciate all the communication from the company, and I liked what my editor (Allison) did with the sample I submitted. I'm excited about receiving the finished product!

Thanks First Editing!

eunicew8
Eunice W.
4/12/18

I have used FirstEditing.com before and looking forward to this new project. This time I submitted my book on my own without calling. Everything was simple and user friendly.

jessicas400
Jessica S.
4/12/18

I feel like I need to actually SEE the result before I can honestly rate this service. My experience prior to receiving the copy edit has been great though.

dennish130
Dennis H.
4/12/18

I was happy with the staff who were cordial, took time to speak with me, and the services were good. They were accommodating which in this day and age is rare.

darrenm62
Darren M.
4/12/18

Your response time and followup has been very impressive and is pushing me to get this completed. It has been a good experience.

lenorae
Lenora E.
4/12/18

I enjoyed how easy it is to use and navigate this web site. My sample came back quickly and I like the turn around time to get your edited version back.

zuhaly
ZUHAL Y.
4/12/18

The staff were very accessible. They emailed back right away. I am looking forward to receive my edited work.

reneem88
Renee M.
4/12/18

so far the response and clear instructions have been awesome. I wish I had found this earlier in my book writing process.

patriciah210
Patricia H.
4/12/18

First Editing contacted me after I noted the issue and it was resolved to my satisfaction. I appreciated that the situation was resolved, but still think the website should be more clear regarding what is offered for the price listed, with the options clearly laid out to pay more if needed for an upgraded service.

sashaf16
Sasha F.
4/12/18

It's a little too in your face. If you want to increase conversions then simply the home page.

On my own site I use to have that same chat feature and it scared allot of people off. My site people really need to study but your site people should just start submitting their project for an estimate on cost right away.

I love your service. Thank you.

leahh46
Leah H.
4/12/18

Good- just last job missed a number of things- caught a number of things- GREAT- but somethings were not correction

dirks21
Dirk S.
4/12/18

Tollie - my "let's talk" associate made this purchase so easy. Three pieces of information, one confirmation email and boom - I'm getting edited!

michaelk413
Michael K.
4/12/18

Web site is not as easy as it could be. Also with previous orders here there were words left uncorrected in my manuscripts.

deboram9
Debora M.
4/12/18

Excellent professional service, quick turn around, detailed feedback and recommendation, fine eye for detail.
I will utilize the service again and again.

kevinl222
Kevin L.
4/12/18

I really liked your service overall. Sometimes the contacts were confusing and you quickly answered the confusion. The word count differed between the "estimate" and the final charge. Of course that is always a bit distasteful. Overall, though I am quite happy. Your service is really fast. Thanks, DKL

wernerl7
Werner L.
4/12/18

The editing assistance and encouragement I received was of great value, especially in view of this having been my first book project. Thank you very much.

theresas103
Theresa S.
4/12/18

Earlier today I went on your website to research information. Kathy in customer service immediately had me chatting with her. She guided me through the steps for a free sample successfully. Within a hour Alison my editor had e-mailed me my edited sample back, with corrections. Lee Ann shortly called me to follow up to make sure I received Alison's corrections. So far I've had a great experience with your service. I look forward working with your knowledgeable editors in guiding me in my writing endeavors. Even though Alison wasn't able to continue with me, I am very happy with the editor Ken at the moment. He seemed interested in my project and provided good suggestions.

fredb167
Fred B.
4/12/18

I asked for and got two sample editings at different times. There was a difference in quality, first one better.

belindah16
Belinda H.
4/12/18

The service is great. And in a timely manner. I very happy with the service and will recommend to others.

theresas104
Theresa S.
4/12/18

I've just started working with FirstEditing.com, so far my overall experience is excellent. Customer service is prompt and intensive. I never have to wait long for an answer to my questions.The best thing is, I'm learning from my mistakes.
The editor I'm working with is knowledgeable, and I feel he's actually enjoying reading my story which, is a plus. As far as I'm concerned if you need editing don't hesitate to try their service. What I appreciate is they give you a free sample of your work edited.

avens
Aven S.
4/12/18

Ken was very nice and offered comments in addition to edits, which were great. I did have to make some additional minor edits, but I am still glad I used the service.

Would recommend to others!

Questions? Get answers from the First Editing staff and other customers.

First Editing?