Fire World

Fire World has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fire World also ranks 16th among Fireplaces sites. The most common issues with Fire World are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Fire World?

“Great Company To Deal With”

guy d.
12/23/17

Recently purchased an Apex Liberty 10 trimless gas fire from these guys. Fire was delivered on time found their sales team very helpful, website had good information and fire is now fitted and looks fantastic. Would certainly buy from them again.

“I would give this company less than 1 star if the option...”

Digital P.
9/10/12

I would give this company less than 1 star if the option was available. Avoid them at all costs. Beware they trade under numerous names but are based at Deeside nr Chester owned ny Beech Holdings. I purchased a fireplace from them online in July 2012. However once the order and payment had been processed I found they had added a £79 delivery charge. This was not clear on thier website and I believe it is intentionally done to mislead customers. If only a small percentage of customer dont bother to pursue the hidden delivery charge they will make a tidy profit. This additional charge also makes them one of most expensive companies on the internet. They promised to return my payment in 28 days which has still not been processed. When I called them today they were clearly not in the slightest bit bothered. If you check out Beech Holindgs on companies house things dont look good either. Definately rougue traders and I will be reporting them to anyone I can and spend the rest of my days posting truthful reviews.

guyd29
December 23rd, 2017
digitalp
September 10th, 2012

helenh2
January 17th, 2011
I ordered a gas fire on December 1st, by telephone. I gave a delivery address in Wales, and my billing address in Hertfordshire. My credit card was debited on Dec 4th. I received no acknowledgement by post or email from them. They eventually delivered it to my billing address, and are demanding another £35 to deliver it to the correct address, saying repeatedly that they emailed me when I placed the order, confirming the delivery address in Herts, and that it is my fault. They have my £759, and my fire, which they are holding to ransome. It is impossible to speak to anyone apart from salespeople, who repeat like record messages, that I must wait for the email. They ignore my request for a copy of their email, which I believe was never sent. I am about to write to them complaining under the COnsumer Protection Act giving then 7 days to deliver, otherwise I will instigate breach of contract proceedings. They are truly dreadful.
andrewr1
December 2nd, 2009
For an update, some 11 days after asking for a full refund, I have yet to receive the money from them.

Yep I bought off them had no problems found them very helpful, prices were excellent all round very good service defo would use them again.

By guy d.