Fireplace World

Fireplace World has a consumer rating of 1.9 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fireplace World ranks 22nd among Fireplaces sites.

How would you rate Fireplace World?

“Still waiting for my fireplace mr Alan Taylor Newcastle.”

Alan T.
5/28/20

Hi order a fire place from fireplace, world it still has not come e. Mail them 4, times,. No one has got back two me taking my money for order 62040323. Ring t. N. t 8, times now they say do not no. So please fireplace world get in e. Mail. Mr Alan Taylor NE65ST. Or phone me you have my e. Mail address. Kind regards Mr Alan Taylor

“Use another company- this company has zero customer service, absolutely appalling.”

Yvonne W.
7/5/20

Please do not use this company. They are not helpful and have zero understanding. They should not be allowed to trade.

alant255
May 28th, 2020
yvonnew112
July 5th, 2020
Please do not use this company.
They are not helpful and have zero understanding.
They should not be allowed to trade.
kerryt29
November 28th, 2018
After buying an expensive fireplace and not being able to book it to be delivered on a Sat. I took the day off work last Friday 23/11/2018 delivery was straight forward and the two guys asked if I wanted it taken out of the box. I was inspecting it as you do only to see only to see a crack between the post and the hearth. I asked them to take it back, the delivery men told me "This has been happening all day", I didn't like the sound of that so I called their head office even though the driver said I would be called in 5mins to arrange another one.

When I called them I told them I had no other days to book off work and could they rearrange for a Sat the answer was no right away. I'm fed up with companies taking mick. Then I said well the mistake is yours and clearly you have a lot of stock that is damaged otherwise your delivery drivers wouldn't be saying they have had this all day with their stock.

She wouldn't budge so I asked for a refund, however they were quick enough to take my money but I had to wait a week for it to be given back to me, I haven't checked it yet but delivery had better also be included or I'll blow my top. They shouldn't have to hold on to your money and try to get every last penny they can on interest. I had already waited two weeks for delivery from the day of the order. It's appalling service and I'm not chancing them sending me another broken fireplace four weeks after ordering the first. They should be checking stock routinely if not as a requirement of warehouse practice, then at least before shipping them to a paying customer.

The whole thing seems dodgy, steer clear
chelseyw
March 18th, 2014
I needed a fire place for a renovation job that we were finishing off. After looking on the homepage of the website I noticed they offered NEXT DAY DELIVERY. After ordering and paying the the item I was told it would take up to 2 weeks before the fireplace would arrive. Our client was expecting us complete the work within a few days and now has to wait until Fireplace World pull their finger out. NOT RECOMMENDED
maureenh8
maureen h.
October 22nd, 2015
I purchased this item as it looked lovely. The surround was reasonably easy to install and looked good. The insert fire is another story. When I inserted into the surround it scratched the Heath badly. After further inspection the fire place is very dangerous especially if you have young children. The finish product is poor and very sharp, running my fingers along the fire was like Razor and it will cut and cause harm. After numerous emails the company are totally unprofessional and and in fact the whole shopping experience has been a nightmare. I have now contacted my credit card company to obtain a refund. Do not use this company. You have been warned.

Questions? Get answers from the Fireplace World staff and other customers.

Fireplace World Fires & Fireplaces | Choose from a huge range of Electric & Gas Fires & Fireplaces, Marble & Wood Surrounds & Accessories

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fireplace World?

Have a question about Fireplace World?