Finance Folio IO

Finance Folio IO has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Finance Folio IO ranks 35th among Banking sites.

How would you rate Finance Folio IO?

“It works”

Anna S.
11/24/20

Both the loan and interest package works fine. Very serious and transparent as well. I've been using the company for 2 years now and I'm very satisfied.

“Scam Project related to Credited Loans / Nebeus”

Scam H.
11/22/20

Scam evidence is here To reply the response from the recent scam post, please checkout The owner hired and wrote several fake reviews after claiming the page on the Trustpilot. Read here: telegra. Ph/The-relationship-between-Credited-Loans-and-Finance-Folio-11-19

annas839
November 24th, 2020

kleeblatm
November 25th, 2020

Great team! Fast online support response! I like the idea of a personal account manager too! Been using for 6 months!

davew607
November 24th, 2020

Great track record, I started using financefolio for loans and it was good but currently, I earn from their interest account and I can't complain so far.

scamh2
November 22nd, 2020

Scam evidence is here
To reply the response from the recent scam post, please checkout

Tip for consumers:
avoid scam

Products used:
Lose your crypto

Financefolio is a legit company. I've been using for 6 months

By Kleeblat M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Finance Folio IO staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finance Folio IO?

Have a question about Finance Folio IO?