Review of FilterWater

Southampton, PA 18966, US
Tel: 800-439-0263

fabriced2
10/4/17

I ordered the fw-smart. I am told that he is discontinuing. desju I order the fw-pro to the place in white. after two gone back from fedex I ended up with BLACK. nil company.

lyndah23
9/5/17

I will never deal with this company again!! I had to return something because it was not a good product. I paid for Shipping going and coming. Then on top of them they charged me 10% restocking fee. Product was sent back to them perfectly. Did they really have to charge me a restocking fee?
I ended up spending $30.00 out of pocket. Why would I want to ever buy something from them again. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Go to Amazon from now on.

adaml37
6/5/13

quality service with major responsibility. all technical specifics are written on website, product is made in USA and delivery is always on the time

donnaz1
4/24/11

My daughter and I both love these steel water bottle canteens that they carry. We enjoy exercising in the outdoors, and with a vigorous work out water is a must! The plastic water bottles that we have used most of out lives gave the water an unnatural taste. We decided to give these steel canteens a try and they worked wonderfully! Plastic to steel was like night and day, and the steel truly preserves the pure water taste the best. After using both types, we both agree that the steel water bottle canteens are the best way to go!

tommyf
4/17/11

If you are in the market for a countertop water filter system I recommend the stainless model they carry. Recently, I purchased and installed this model and I'm more than happy with the filtration results. The taste this unit gives your tap water is out of this world! It also has a cool modern look that matches my state of the art kitchen very well. My expectations were fully met, and I'm incredibly content with the new taste of my tap water. The customer service team was very accommodating and friendly I might add. I would do business with this company again.

marianf
3/12/11

I love the shower head I bought from this store. I was able to easily find everything I needed, and the customer service representatives they have working for them were courteous and respectful. The products I purchase arrive fast and without any problems.

Questions? Get answers from the FilterWater staff and other customers.

FilterWater?