Review of FiltersFast

Tel: 866-438-3458
sales@filtersfast.com

marieh81
11/22/16

Ordered dechlorinated bath salts. Received incorrect shipment of 22 rolls of filters
Very disappointed. Should have read reviews before ordering

Tip for consumers: Best to read reviews before ordering so you know what to expect

samd95
7/27/16

they reordered without my knowing and charged my credit card...took it off after i called them...wast of time

petery22
5/29/16

OK, so I installed a 3 inch Honeywell filter system and bought MERV 13 "filters fast generic" models. 3 inches wide, 20x25. I thought I was doing a good thing, protecting my HVAC and home. Well, my home is dustier than it was before I installed the 5 inch filter system. Now I read that companies will impact the MERV rating by increasing or decreasing the airflow speed during the MERV test. A filter that is a MERV 8 from one manufacturer can actually outperform a MERV 13 from another manufacturer. YES ! FiltersFast is fudging their MERV numbers. The dust is my house is the evidence. DON"T BUY FROM THESE FAKES WHO MAKE A POOR GENERIC PRODUCT.

susanj83
4/25/16

I have been buying my refrigerator filters from Filters Fast for quite a few years and have always been quite satisfied. ..however, the last few years , i've been disappointed. I used to receive reminder emails when my 6 month window for replacement was approaching, but not the last few times. Also, for the last 3 times I've ordered the exact same product, the price has increased approximately $10 each time! That's a huge increase. I have always appreciated the convenience, but I'm not sure if it's worth it any more.

janetw14
4/9/16

The negative reviews here are a surprise, but maybe I've just been lucky. I've placed two orders - both times for vacuum cleaner filters. The filters quickly arrived in perfect condition. In fact, the last time I ordered, which was a few weeks ago, the order was shipped incredibly fast. It arrived before I thought it had time to get to my address!

eugenep13
3/11/16

MY ORDER WAS DELIVERED THIS P.M.LEFT AT MY DOORSTEP... THE EXTERIOR OF THE BOX WAS CRUSHED !!!! THE INTERIOR ITEMS COULD BE SEEN... SOMEONE USED SCOTCH TAPE TO TRY TO SEAL THE BOX BUT ITS STILL A MESS....I INTEND TO TAKE PHOTOS OF THIS ATROCITY AND EMAIL THEM BACK TO "FILTERS FAST ( DAMAGED)"..... lETS SEE WHAT THEY SAY..... CAN'T ARGUE WITH IMAGES I WOULD BE AFRAID TO INSTALL ANY OF THE FILTERS SHOULD THEY BE DAMAGED IN SOME WAY. THIS SUCKS TP SAY THE LEAST.... OH.... DID i MENTION THEIR CLOSED ON WEEKENDS !!! sO NOW I HAVE TO SIT AROUND WITH MY THUMB UP MY A--, WAITING UNTIL MONDAY....

jimg67
2/8/16

I ordered and paid for two spa filters. It took 42 days for delivery, even after they said they had expedited the delivery. This is just not acceptable.

jamesr182
2/6/16

I have used FF for several years to supply brand-name heppa filters needed for medical reasons without complaint. In fact, I was very pleased with price (which was less than that for the same item from the manufacturer) & service. However, when I recently placed my usual order it took a week to arrive (granted it was during the East Coast blizzard last month & U. P. S. was shut down for two days) but my home is within an easy half-day driving distance from FF's shipping warehouse and should not have taken that long. When the box arrived I found the wrong filters had been shipped. FF has a house brand filter with the same item number plus their identifier for half the cost of the brand name and that was what was sent, but the brand name price was charged. I have used the house brand filter once before and found it unsatisfactory due too poor fit in the machine, excessive noise and less capture rate. I called FF to notify them of the error and was promised immediate replacement with the brand name filter and a return label for no-cost shipping. The telephone operator was professional and as nice as could be. However, when the replacement box arrived, it contained a house brand filter again. The return label arrived by mail yesterday, almost two weeks after it was promised. Ff has still charged the brand name price for all of the filters sent. I have decided to use another supplier, even the manufacturer at a higher cost, than this company in the future. James Rogers

patc66
12/13/15

Purchased A/C filters, they arrived damaged, contacted FF about damage issue, no response. This was not my first purchase but will be my last!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from FF!

lindae49
11/21/15

I have no idea why there are so many bad reviews of this company. I've ordered refrigerator filters twice from FiltersFast. Both times the communication was excellent, and the filters arrived in a timely manner. The prices are good--better than other options I had for our refrigerator. I'm very happy with the product and service that this company provides and will order from them again in the future.

charlesb113
11/15/15

Please keep me on your mailing list. Your site is easy to navigate, prices good, service is fast. I give you 5 stars.

juliem99
10/30/15

I've ordered twice from Filters Fast. The website is easy to navigate and the order came quickly.

mem83
10/16/15

They couldn't ship. Back ordered. Didn't inform me.

This is one time I placed an order without doing the research. I ordered a couple of common filters but after a week I had not not received them, nor any tracking number. When I called, they said the filters were back ordered and at the very best possible scenario, it would still be more than a week at best.

You'd think a company dealing only in filters would manage to keep the common ones in stock. But just look down through these reviews.... You get the impression this company doesn't stock any filters at all, but just orders them from their suppliers whenever they get an order. That's my suspicion. The fact is, they couldn't ship in a timely manner and did not inform the customer.

Needless to say, I won't be placing any order with them in the future, no matter how cheap they are. This is truly one of those cases where you get what you pay for. Best price can mean worst service.

tz17
9/18/15

I bought a water filter replacement cartridge. After 8 days, a box came with something completely different from what I ordered. Because I was going to be gone for a business trip the next week, I asked them to expedite a replacement product to me asap (so my family isn't stuck with low water pressure and a non-functioning water filtration system for the week that I'm gone). It took 12 days for that second package to arrive!!! And it would've taken longer if they hadn't changed the shipping to 2 day shipping. So let's do the math:

If the package arrives 12 days after they told me they'd expedite a new filter and it was shipped with 2 day delivery, then it took their company 10 days to go from responding to a customer service email to putting the filter in a box.

I came home from my business trip to even lower water pressure, a still non-functioning water filtration system, and a rather uncomfortable family.

I will never buy from Filters Fast ever again.

cb92
9/9/15

This was my first experience ordering filters from Filters Fast. I ordered according to the refrigerator handbook. The filters (3) arrived in a plastic envelope and the box containers were not in the best condition. As I opened one of them, it was visibly the wrong filter. In fact, the refrigerator filter has a different code and size than stated in the manual. I contacted Filters Fast to return them and to purchase the correct filter. To my surprise they told me that I would receive credit for only 2 because I opened the box. (how do I know if it is correct if I did not open the box?), which by the way was already unsealed. I am returning the filters. I will get credit for only two but Filters Fast is losing a customer . This is a case of penny wise,

philipl21
3/6/15

Ordered the 2 to 6 day shipping, paid the extra price. This was on Monday. They ship it out Thursday - which means it will arrive a week and a day after I ordered it! I call to complain and get "Well it will arrive 6 days after we shipped it!

markr106
1/18/15

I used to use FF in TX years ago so I ordered filters here in Las Vegas, NV. Terrible! waiting weeks to get my water filters. Not good.
I could have got filters by now anywhere. Fast is not Fast or even slow!

jamieu
11/25/14

Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away! so true

charged me $15 for shipping and then sent my $25 item COD. UPS charged me another $65 for shipping. I called Filter Fast and they said it was my problem and i should complain to UPS

peters141
11/7/14

"BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOT USE THEM! SHAKEDOWN! They charged $20 for two day shipping and shipped it 1-6 day ground. When I called them, they claim I must add a day cushion and not count Saturday. The refused to refund the money. The customer service is rude!! Still haven't received the filters and doubt i ever will. TOTAL RIPOFF!"

Tip for consumers: BEWARE!!! You have been warned.

alm316
10/15/14

The product, prices and responses were good. However, I specified shipping to Canada by USPS, not by courier because Fedex and UPS charge exorbitant brokerage fees. Nevertheless the company shipped by UPS and I had to pay an extra $39.00 in brokerage fees to get my $129 item. They claim that the shipping method is left up to the shipping department, though the order form offers a choice. Never again.

davidh180
10/8/14

Thought I was getting a great deal on some furnace filters. Wrong! When I placed my order the item showed as in stock otherwise I would have gone elsewhere. They accepted my order but a few hours later I got an email from them to tell me the item was out of stock. Interestingly their website still shows this particular item in stock and shipping within 24 hours.. To rub salt into the wound they have charged my credit card which contravenes MasterCard conditions which state that the card should not be charged until the merchandise is shipped.

maryw79
8/11/14

Terrivel company. Worst online shopping experience ever. It took 6 weeks to get my items. I called after 2 weeks and was told it just came in. They lied. When it came it was poorly packed and the filter was bent!

Do not buy from them!

gk15
6/6/14

Sent a defective part. Will not issue a refund until I repackage and drive 23 miles to return the part. They know its cheaper for me just to pay.
Stay away!!

davidl113
1/17/14

Needed a Honeywell Thermostat ASAP, Filters Fast said they had it in-stock when no one else did, and they would ship it out tomorrow and I'd have it on Friday, January 3rd. They charged my credit card on January 2nd, $344 but as of today, I have not received it. I called them, they put me on hold, could not find my order, then transferred me to an extension that was not set up. I called their wholesaler who told me they haven't had the thermostat in stock in two months and did not have a ship date. Filters Fast Lies to get the sale. They say they will match pricing, but then they dont do it. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM...

daves84
12/18/13

Coming on 2 months since the order, and 3 emails, telephone calls. Was given UPS shipment number, UPS confirmed the number but never received the package. Then told by filters fast it must be held up in customs. Feel it's the run around and will never see the filters. My credit card company has begun payment dispute with them.

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

14 Photos for FiltersFast