Review of FiltersFast

Tel: 866-438-3458
sales@filtersfast.com

tz17
9/18/15

I bought a water filter replacement cartridge. After 8 days, a box came with something completely different from what I ordered. Because I was going to be gone for a business trip the next week, I asked them to expedite a replacement product to me asap (so my family isn't stuck with low water pressure and a non-functioning water filtration system for the week that I'm gone). It took 12 days for that second package to arrive!!! And it would've taken longer if they hadn't changed the shipping to 2 day shipping. So let's do the math:

If the package arrives 12 days after they told me they'd expedite a new filter and it was shipped with 2 day delivery, then it took their company 10 days to go from responding to a customer service email to putting the filter in a box.

I came home from my business trip to even lower water pressure, a still non-functioning water filtration system, and a rather uncomfortable family.

I will never buy from Filters Fast ever again.

cb92
9/9/15

This was my first experience ordering filters from Filters Fast. I ordered according to the refrigerator handbook. The filters (3) arrived in a plastic envelope and the box containers were not in the best condition. As I opened one of them, it was visibly the wrong filter. In fact, the refrigerator filter has a different code and size than stated in the manual. I contacted Filters Fast to return them and to purchase the correct filter. To my surprise they told me that I would receive credit for only 2 because I opened the box. (how do I know if it is correct if I did not open the box?), which by the way was already unsealed. I am returning the filters. I will get credit for only two but Filters Fast is losing a customer . This is a case of penny wise,

philipl21
3/6/15

Ordered the 2 to 6 day shipping, paid the extra price. This was on Monday. They ship it out Thursday - which means it will arrive a week and a day after I ordered it! I call to complain and get "Well it will arrive 6 days after we shipped it!

markr106
1/18/15

I used to use FF in TX years ago so I ordered filters here in Las Vegas, NV. Terrible! waiting weeks to get my water filters. Not good.
I could have got filters by now anywhere. Fast is not Fast or even slow!

jamieu
11/25/14

Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away! so true

charged me $15 for shipping and then sent my $25 item COD. UPS charged me another $65 for shipping. I called Filter Fast and they said it was my problem and i should complain to UPS

peters141
11/7/14

"BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOT USE THEM! SHAKEDOWN! They charged $20 for two day shipping and shipped it 1-6 day ground. When I called them, they claim I must add a day cushion and not count Saturday. The refused to refund the money. The customer service is rude!! Still haven't received the filters and doubt i ever will. TOTAL RIPOFF!"

Tip for consumers: BEWARE!!! You have been warned.

alm316
10/15/14

The product, prices and responses were good. However, I specified shipping to Canada by USPS, not by courier because Fedex and UPS charge exorbitant brokerage fees. Nevertheless the company shipped by UPS and I had to pay an extra $39.00 in brokerage fees to get my $129 item. They claim that the shipping method is left up to the shipping department, though the order form offers a choice. Never again.

davidh180
10/8/14

Thought I was getting a great deal on some furnace filters. Wrong! When I placed my order the item showed as in stock otherwise I would have gone elsewhere. They accepted my order but a few hours later I got an email from them to tell me the item was out of stock. Interestingly their website still shows this particular item in stock and shipping within 24 hours.. To rub salt into the wound they have charged my credit card which contravenes MasterCard conditions which state that the card should not be charged until the merchandise is shipped.

maryw79
8/11/14

Terrivel company. Worst online shopping experience ever. It took 6 weeks to get my items. I called after 2 weeks and was told it just came in. They lied. When it came it was poorly packed and the filter was bent!

Do not buy from them!

gk15
6/6/14

Sent a defective part. Will not issue a refund until I repackage and drive 23 miles to return the part. They know its cheaper for me just to pay.
Stay away!!

davidl113
1/17/14

Needed a Honeywell Thermostat ASAP, Filters Fast said they had it in-stock when no one else did, and they would ship it out tomorrow and I'd have it on Friday, January 3rd. They charged my credit card on January 2nd, $344 but as of today, I have not received it. I called them, they put me on hold, could not find my order, then transferred me to an extension that was not set up. I called their wholesaler who told me they haven't had the thermostat in stock in two months and did not have a ship date. Filters Fast Lies to get the sale. They say they will match pricing, but then they dont do it. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM...

daves84
12/18/13

Coming on 2 months since the order, and 3 emails, telephone calls. Was given UPS shipment number, UPS confirmed the number but never received the package. Then told by filters fast it must be held up in customs. Feel it's the run around and will never see the filters. My credit card company has begun payment dispute with them.

margaretv7
10/10/13

I am very satified with my shopping experience on filtersfast.com. Ordinarily I hate the auto ship options where sites just try and get you to buy things you do not really need.. But on filtersfast, I do need filters shipped to me every 3-4 months and I don't really like stocking up on things like this. They have a wide variety of high end allergy filters and they have prices that are lower than that of home depot and lowes. They do not carry all of the brands but the do carry Honeywell which is what we typically buy.

toma198
11/27/12

The website is excellent, easy to navigate. Prices are fair, but the best part was the Auto Delivery feature, wherein they will send furnace filters to me every month, 3 months, annually, or whenever I specify. Good company to deal with.

neilm7
11/9/11

Very good supplier. Accurate representation of products at good prices. They shipped rapidly and the filters arrived before anticipated. Overall a great site and supplier.

tracye1
9/27/11

This is a website that sells filters: water filters, furnace filers, humidifer filters, etc. LOTS and lots of brands and models. Best part of the site is the search engine and the prices!

The searche engine is great -- you can put in brand name, model number, part number, or search via their menu trees to get to where you need.

The prices are amazing. Found this site by accident when our furnace company considered our furnace filters "non-standard" and started charging a way-above-standard price! I found the same filters for 1/3 of the cost!!!! I also found our humidifier filters and refrigerator water filters here so it's all one stop (inexpensive) shopping.

Fast shipping, never any problems after 5 years!

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

13 Photos for FiltersFast