FileStream.me

FileStream.me has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FileStream.me also ranks 22nd among Data Backup sites.

How would you rate FileStream.me?

“Download torrents anonymously”

Abhishek S.
4/1/15

Filestream.me is a great way to download torrents anonymously. The free plan lets you download 1 GB of torrent with more flexible plans available. I recommend it to everyone.

abhisheks7
April 1st, 2015
tw108
June 11th, 2018
I am a paid user for filestream for nearly 2 years. My experience is that normally it is good, but in 2 years I encounter a problem several times. The problem is that: after I supply a magnet link or torrent file, FileStream gets the file for me. Everything is fine but when I try to download the file from FileStream, the file link that it provides does not have the file located, hence download failed. I have tried deleted the file from FileStream and repeat the process again, same error happened. I've tried to report this case to their Support, and seems that they don't really understand my problem and always ask me retry after clearing cookies and cache (standard answers). Even though once they said that they had fixed the disk array problem, but after one week, the same problem happens again. It seems to me that their technical support cannot really help me to solve the problem.
sunilk7
April 12th, 2015
Hi,

I am sunil and i was looking for good torrent caching website as i dont get good speed whenever i try to download something from torrent. So i tired few torrent caching service. zbigz, putdrive etc. As a free users there were lots of restrictions. most importantly speed. major wanted me to buy premium. I was not much satisfied. I dont want to pay my money, as i was not satisfied with their free version. I came across filestream through one of my freind. I tried it and trust me. I was surprised within seconds my torrent use to get uploaded and download speed was like 1mb/2mb as per my broadband plan its correct. I still use free version of it and completely satisfied with it. I am still a free user. Only restriction is you can use it till 1gb for more you need to be premium.. I will buy gold soon, just to show my support to filestream.

Questions? Get answers from the FileStream.me staff and other customers.

FileStream.me is Your Secure Download Manager and Private Cloud Storage. Download & Store torrents, magnets and media files from more than 900 popular media sites in minutes anonymously and lightning fast

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FileStream.me?

Have a question about FileStream.me?