Review of Filefreak

Filefreak reviews

jackj12
6/28/13

I tried their site/product and got suckered into their premium service. I was then unaware of the charges via PayPal (they made me think that it was needed). I then started contacting them and I have to admit, once I sent 3 different request, they started responding very quickly. However, they were unwilling to refund my money. I was merely trying to test their product on a smartphone and after an hour, I realized that it sucked and removed it. They must of logs of people logging in and moving data. They can see that I never used their product, but they will not refund my money or cancel the account. I did cancel the subscription via PayPal so I'm not paying them anymore.

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

stanr
6/24/13

Absolute garbage.

I paid for a premium membership yet, 90% of the time, when I try to download a file their system tells me I'm "Not logged in".

a complete scam. Stay away.

josephd6
5/19/11

the reason im reporting is because you can't contact filesonic..very frustrating to negotiate with them...you can't contact them on the phone..no phone number.. ..and they won't let you change your password even though you forgot it and they won't let you do anything to change it..very rude of them.. i smell a scam here.. and i payed $9.17. fo this website and im not getting my full moneys worth because of it. and plus the web sites downloading servers are a sham.. very slow...filesonic won't let me do anything...and i want this web site reviewed and investigated..because i think they are a scam...and plus they have viruses too..and when i went there the first time.. i got a bad virus that was very frustrating to get rid of...frankley this web site is not reliable for any customer that goes and pays to them.. thank you.. i hope this dosent happen to the next person that comes around.. because they will get scammed too.. thank you..

Questions? Get answers from the Filefreak staff and other customers.

Filefreak?