Fiinovation

Fiinovation has a consumer rating of 4.27 stars from 51 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Fiinovation most frequently mention csr activities and social development. Fiinovation ranks 1st among Financial Advisory sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 71.4%

• Fiinovation is doing a great job by connecting with the corporations and helping them to implement CSR activities.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Fiinovation?

“Best Corporate CSR consultants in india”

Harsh g.
11/30/20

Whether you are a corporate or an NGO, one of the major advantages of associating with Fiinovation is that you don't need to get involved too much in the paper works. It was one of the major supports to me as I could save much time and energy. Also, Fiinovation has credible connections in the industry, this also helps in getting the work streamlined pretty smoothly. I will recommend Fiinovation to everyone whosoever is looking to conduct a CSR activity.

“Fee not refunded after multiple requests”

T A.
9/28/20

This CSR agency sounds very professional and genuine when they interact, except when they need to refund fees as per policy.It has been two years since a fee was paid by us to attain CSR funding, nothing so far and no refund either in spite of multiple requests. I have now sent a legal notice.

csr activities (4)
harshg14
November 30th, 2020

annuj
September 27th, 2020

Of lately, I have heard that people have started complaining about Fiinovation. They write bad reviews and call them fraud. Well, I dont believe. Fiinovation is a very professional organisation. We have worked together on many assignments and I have always found them diligent and hard working. So, for me, Fiinobvation is a genuine CSR consultancy firm in India

ronyr8
October 5th, 2020

Fiinovation is one of the best companies that work in the CSR domain. Apart from aligning the corporations and NGOs, one of the main jobs of Fiinovation frauds is to check and defaults by various NGOs. Fiinovation has a full fledged audit team that works on complaints, frauds and defaults.

montij1
September 27th, 2020

I find Fiinovation best matched to our requirements. They take care of all the requirements and we need not to worry at all. I am sure various NGOs who are associated with Fiinovation also find them the best match.

sainathanr
January 5th, 2020

As a part of the association, Fiinovation has assessed the on-ground implementation of the project and the impact it created in empowering the students through digital aid. As a part of this project, I am very much thankful to Fiinovation on behalf my organization for their such efforts.

ta246
September 28th, 2020

seemar12
September 21st, 2020

Innovative Financial Advisers Pvt.Ltd, They genuinely and dedicate work across diverse global issues and provide expertise in designing, and conceptualising CSR strategies and interventions. Their grassroots approach provides comprehensive solutions that are relevant, effective and sustainable.

sahila10
December 5th, 2019

I have received fund from Fiinovation 11 months back, this year also I am continuing my service with Fiinovation. Thanks for their efforts.

sahilr2
December 6th, 2019

Recently on 28th March 2019, we had an opportunity to visit your office to avail the CSR benefits to our organization and it's quite a matured organization in working amongst the children and women empowerment. We express our thanks to your team members and programme team, who is co-ordinating with our organization

mukeshn5
December 19th, 2020

I have till Date member of Fiinovation but I think Fiinovation is not capable to provide any CSR Fund. My Agreement end September 2020, We are till date 20/12/2020 waiting for Fund. Poor Service, No call answer, no mail reply... please be Careful.
Mukesh Nimavat.
Daxinamurti Education Trust Gujarat

karishmag1
December 6th, 2019

My NGO had been partnered with Fiinovation 2 years back, after signing the contract with Fiinovation, my organisation waited for 9 months for the fund. Now I am continuing a project with them at Paradeep, Odisha. Thanks to Fiinovation for trusting us and raising fund for our NGO.

era4
January 28th, 2019

I have an NGO in Bihar, that is focused on working on skill development programs for women. In the starting, we struggled a bit to arrange funds but last year around I came across Fiinovation. After 6 months of continuous talks with Fiinovation Team member called Riddhi, we finally got some funds from corporate through fiinovation. I am Thankful to Riddhi and the COO who helped my organisation with resources and also supported us in drafting focused concept notes on empowering Self-help groups in my village in Bihar. It's a good firm that also offers complimentary services like preparing Mid-term evaluation report.

Products used:
focused on working on skill development programs for women

rajug4
January 24th, 2019

We are an NGO focusing on Ecotourism. Uttarakhand is a home to many tourists and we create home stays to be managed by the indigenous people. Our organization also emphasizes upon capacity building of the villagers. Fiinovation is a research based organization conducted a need assessment survey, along with designing our program. Our NGO tied up with a corporate to implement the project efficiently. Thanks to Fiinovation!

anujs26
February 2nd, 2019

This is firm helps connects small NGOs and Corporates to connect for projects. I and my team have worked thoroughly with Fiinovation in last 1 year, Great support.

kavyap3
September 28th, 2019

Never believe positive reviews those ate from their staff only. Fiinovation is fraud And My friends lost many amount and 4 years of time because of that... lastly came to know they are frauds and all positive reviews are from staff... please trust me. I have seen it with my own eyes... we ought to go to media and Delhi judiciary with all the proofs in a few days...

shivanim2
July 23rd, 2019

Transparent work done by Fiinovation, received fund from them within 8 months. They stuck to their commitment as promised. I am happy with their services and with their efforts to make a change in the society.

rakeshs51
June 30th, 2019

Fiinovation helped my organisation in designing the CSR Policy from partnership management to Impact assessment. Thanks Fiinovation for their quality work towards the social initiatives.

nanikab
January 17th, 2018

It is important for businesses to think about sustainability along with their corporate social responsibility efforts. The Fiinovation frauds, compliance, and complaints cell helped my company understand the importance of the same, telling us what activities fell into this gamut, and helped us redefine our business goals.

monikar27
February 21st, 2019

On behalf of Harsha Trust, I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to Fiinovation for the diligent management of the farm based intervention in a tribal dominant area of Rayagada district of Odisha implemented by us. We appreciate the methodical approach and timely on ground monitoring of your organisation in order to ensure the people are sensitised and equipped with latest technologies and inputs to improve the farm based income. The program has already started to show visible changes, and is able to ensure enhancement of agriculture based farm income of small and marginal farmers by adopting suitable technology and market led interventions. We are delighted to implement the work in which the farmers are switching over from traditional farming methods to ones with newer techniques. We look forward to a long term sustainable partnership with Fiinovation in the coming days.

gauravs36
December 8th, 2017

I am connected with Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd - Fiinovation since last years and have been getting more than satisfactory service from them. Fiinovation frauds or complaints do not make any sense to the people who are associated with organisation. There should be some serious steps taken against such people who are using fraudulent ways to tarnish image of the company. Anyone can simply go through the accreditation they have achieved and can calculate the repo they share in industry.

aksharam1
November 13th, 2017

Supreme Court's instruction to the government to conduct the credibility assessment of NGOs across the country has brought a sense of relief to those businesses who look forward to associate with genuine NGOs. This was needed since a long time as CSR consultancy firms like Fiinovation have started it long back to to do the credibility tests and actual field visits. It's easier now to verify credentials of an NGO than before.

jpg17
August 5th, 2019

They signed an agreement 2 years back, last month I received fund from Fiinovation. Although they took a almost 2 years to raise fund but I appreciate their commitment. Thank you Fiinovation.

surabhim2
May 2nd, 2019

They signed agreement and took money and after this stopped working on projects. They are not refunding money from last 3 years just giving excuse. Please don't waste your money and time here. They are rediculous

apekchar
November 29th, 2017

When we see today, there are so many fraud NGOs in India which are involved in unethical practices like misuse of CSR funds received by them. This is why we need increased public scrutiny of social development sector. Firms like Fiinovation are doing a really good work in keeping a vigil on CSR activities by companies and NGOs for their CSR projects. This makes a good environment to work in NGOs.

prakashm11
July 12th, 2019

Signed an agreement with Fiinovation 3 years back, after a lot of co-ordination with Fiinovation received fund for a Health project in Rajasthan. The M&E Team from Fiinovation helped me in monitoring the outcome of the project and the programme team helps in designing the concept note for my project.

It is completely safe to work with Fiinovation

By Ankur B.