Review of Fiinovation

Tel: 011-42332200
info@fiinovation.co.in

surabhim2
5/2/19

They signed agreement and took money and after this stopped working on projects . They are not refunding money from last 3 years just giving excuse . Please don't waste your money and time here.They are rediculous

sandeepp24
4/11/19

After a lot of follow ups with various CSR Funding Organisations ,I got to know about Fiinovation from one of my friend ,who is working in an NGO in Odisha.

I finally thankful to Fiinovation for helping me in raising fund for my Organisation and for my project.

monikar27
2/21/19

On behalf of Harsha Trust, I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to Fiinovation for the diligent management of the farm based intervention in a tribal dominant area of Rayagada district of Odisha implemented by us. We appreciate the methodical approach and timely on ground monitoring of your organisation in order to ensure the people are sensitised and equipped with latest technologies and inputs to improve the farm based income. The program has already started to show visible changes, and is able to ensure enhancement of agriculture based farm income of small and marginal farmers by adopting suitable technology and market led interventions. We are delighted to implement the work in which the farmers are switching over from traditional farming methods to ones with newer techniques. We look forward to a long term sustainable partnership with Fiinovation in the coming days.

sumitk40
2/5/19

Very Cooperative team to work with and found the most innovative approach form the programmes team to execute my project successfully on time.

sukantas1
2/5/19

We are highly thankful to Fiinovation for their consistence assistance and cooperation .We also appreciate their systematic ,professional approach in order to ensure the people residing in and near by the industrial area of Paradeep in Odisha get safe drinking water.We are committed to continue the work that has already been started to show results and gives us immense pleasure to be associated for the implementation of the project and to have a long term association .Looking forward for strengthening the relationship in the near future.
Regards,
Sukanta Kumar Samal
People's Forum ,Bhubaneswar,Odisha

anujs26
2/2/19

This is firm helps connects small NGOs and Corporates to connect for projects. I and my team have worked thoroughly with Fiinovation in last 1 year, Great support.

era4
1/28/19

I have an NGO in Bihar, that is focused on working on skill development programs for women. In the starting, we struggled a bit to arrange funds but last year around I came across Fiinovation. After 6 months of continuous talks with Fiinovation Team member called Riddhi, we finally got some funds from corporate through fiinovation. I am Thankful to Riddhi and the COO who helped my organisation with resources and also supported us in drafting focused concept notes on empowering Self-help groups in my village in Bihar. It's a good firm that also offers complimentary services like preparing Mid-term evaluation report.

rajug4
1/24/19

We are an NGO focusing on Ecotourism. Uttarakhand is a home to many tourists and we create home stays to be managed by the indigenous people. Our organization also emphasizes upon capacity building of the villagers. Fiinovation is a research based organization conducted a need assessment survey, along with designing our program. Our NGO tied up with a corporate to implement the project efficiently. Thanks to Fiinovation!

anubhavg3
1/14/19

they will ask to have an agreement and then no work and will not refund your money simply give excuse please donot waste your money and time with them

akshayvats
12/26/18

From last 3.5years they took advance money from our NGO to get documentation n bring donor task. They assured us that within 60days they will proceed further.

Then from last more that 2 years we are follow up with them to get our advance money back and still they are not willing to give us back our NGO money.

It seems they are fraud complany, please think ten times before coming in collaboration with Finnovation.

AkshayvatSanstha

deepakd10
3/10/18

As a startup in Odisha, Thought to initiate some social development work in Odisha and got the innovative idea from Fiinovation programme team and the right NGO to run my project. I will Recommend the start-ups those who are planning to implement CSR Activities for social development.

Thanks,
Deepak Dash(Co-founder of Bookingjini.com)

sandeepp10
2/12/18

I got the opportunity to work with an organisation which was totally different from my past work experience.
The best part that i noticed is ,i got ample of time to understand the proper strategy ,proper guidelines of the business model and now i am enjoying my work as an employee here.
2nd best part is Stress relieving activities like dance, yoga, meditation, etc are being conducted regularly which improves the working capacity of employees and
I found Senior Management is approachable and friendly.

Also I found some difficulties like the timing issue,but yes it has some positive impact in our life.

Finally Thanks to fiinovation for giving me such exposure.

sunnyg10
2/2/18

I got interviewed in this company through a consultant. During Interview I was explaining about 1 company I worked with for short span for 6 months and reason that I left that company because our CEO was selling us out, I guess this was something which Mr. CEO of this company got worried about as probably he have not come across with any employee who can talk about a CEO's negative actions. This was the point of when he started making assumptions and said to me that am telling a lie. As a proof I am enclosing to show everyone that I was correct.
He did not allowed me to complete the interview and was throwing random questions. It was an disgusting encounter I was totally taken aback by this situation that without doing a pinch of research how someone can call you liar. So Mr. CEO I would just like to say that probably you might have opinion about anyone but you require to hold on to it till you understand someone's personality. And as you were bragging about 25 years of experience of yours and your employees to me let me tell you sir with 25 years of experience you have made one assumption about me which was wrong because I have proofs of everything what I said but with my 8 years of experience during interview process I got to know that you only want bootlicking employee and someone who are opinionated is something you still don't have guts to deal with as these are the words of your many Ex-Employee. And I am glad this happened which insisted me to research about your company and the number of employees & clients negative review about your company shows storyline of leadership of your company. All Ex-Employees are saying it's a work space for boot lickers so basically there is no KRA,KPI and many clients of yours claiming that you took money of them and not reponding to their calls means there is no SOP and Mr. CEO I will never prefer to work in such a company even I would have got selected I would have not which I made it clear to consultant with in 2 min. after interview without knowing feedback from your HR team. Come out of your RED carpet culture you are a human being not god treat people good who are working for you and give deserving a chance not boot lickers. And review comments about your company clients in google your team have not responded to people who have put negative comments just appreciating one who wrote good comments clearly show you are not worried about people or money they have lost with you but just worried about your own gain and let me tell you this kind of attitude will perish you and your company one day.

People like you don't apologize because if you will that will establish all things here as facts. But let me tell you I don't need it as I feel sorry for you that even after 25 years of experience you have not learnt how to treat people.

nanikab
1/17/18

It is important for businesses to think about sustainability along with their corporate social responsibility efforts. The Fiinovation frauds, compliance, and complaints cell helped my company understand the importance of the same, telling us what activities fell into this gamut, and helped us redefine our business goals.

kunalt5
12/29/17

India is a country where the current generation is concerned regarding the climate change. But very less is being done to improve the situation. A lot of work is required to be done for saving the environment. At an individual level as well as at corporate level, we all should work towards improving the situations. Companies can take various initiatives under their CSR programs focusing on the environmental issues. Consultancies like Fiinovation also take lead in motivating NGOs to work in the environmental sector. This is the only way to bring the necessary changes in our society.

nitashad
12/3/17

There are so many fraud complaints I read about Fiinovation on various websites. I had a really good experience with this CSR firm so I was wondering how they can there be so many complaints against them. I myself did the whole research and found that these compaints were written by some anonymous account which were not verified. Also, there were no facts and figures regarding the complaint. Seems like this negative propaganda is done to malign their reputation. Nothing true which these people have written.

jatindars
11/14/17

In today's corporate scenario, it's very critical for Indian companies to find a genuine and credible NGO to partner for their CSR activities. CSR consultancies like Fiinovation are playing a very important and helpful role by conducting credibility tests which help to understand the history records of these NGOs and provide a trust factor. It's important that the CSR funds should go in the right hands for right utilization.

aksharam1
11/13/17

Supreme Court's instruction to the government to conduct the credibility assessment of NGOs across the country has brought a sense of relief to those businesses who look forward to associate with genuine NGOs. This was needed since a long time as CSR consultancy firms like Fiinovation have started it long back to to do the credibility tests and actual field visits. It's easier now to verify credentials of an NGO than before.

radhikag2
11/3/17

In India, social development sector is seeing a big reform because of the commendable work being done by various organizations e.g. Fiinovation which is a CSR consultancy has signed up for a project with RPG Foundation in Rajasthan. There will be incremental change in the development of the society with such organizations engaging in such phenomenal projects. Such CSR programs will definitely bring a positive change in the coming time for the society at large.

johnb878
8/25/17

It is important for an implementation partner to have a passionate donor, and for the donor to have an experienced implementation partner. But it is always easy said than done. I was reviewing some of the consultancies like Fiinovation who have been involved in identifying the right partner and have played an influential role for the mobilization of resources.

ankitaa6
8/16/17

Fiinovation helps in designing CSR activities that are aligned with the business purpose, the values of stakeholders, and the needs of the communities in which the companies operate

rahuls50
6/9/16

Fiinovation is doing a great job by connecting with the corporations and helping them to implement CSR activities.

Tip for consumers: CSR initiatives, CSR environmental projects, watershed development, water conservation,

smritim
7/3/15

Fiinovation have helped us in many projects, their approach towards linking CSR projects in India with government of India initiatives not only helps in the strengthening the value chain process but also help in effective implementation of the joint initiative. I think other agencies should also understand the development models of Fiinovation. Growth generally happens when you are together.

gracet23
6/17/15

The air quality in Delhi is poor, yet I dont see activists protesting for it. They can protest and help someone become an overnight star and win assembly elections but not protest about pollution. CSR consultancies like Fiinovation should urge corporations to take up environment conservation. Why isnt anybody complaining about the NTPC Badarpur plant? If we dont stand up now we wont be able to in a few years.

nitint1
5/26/14

We are an NGO managing computer education programs for young girls in Latur district of Maharashtra. It has helped young girls in earning a source of income for their families. In a small way we are working towards alleviating poverty through livelihood and education programs. Fiinovation has successfully advised us and helped us design and manage our programs.

It is completely safe to work with Fiinovation

By Ankur B.

Service level is excellent and very good creditability in market

By Raju G.

My Foundation People's Forum has been benefited under CSR initiative by Fiinovation,other than that one Foundation in Odisha Harsha Trust has been benefited in terms of improving the living quality of more than 3000 farmers in Raygarah.

By Sukanta S.

Questions? Get answers from the Fiinovation staff and other customers.

Fiinovation?