Fiinovation

Fiinovation has a consumer rating of 4.23 stars from 53 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Fiinovation most frequently mention csr activities. Fiinovation ranks 6th among Financial Advisory sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%

• Fiinovation is doing a great job by connecting with the corporations and helping them to implement CSR activities.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Fiinovation?

“Fiinovation is one of the best NGO funding companies in India.”

sandhya k.
7/21/21

I got a chance to engage with Finnovation when we were running social campaign aimed at creating awareness about sanitation in the rural areas. I was really impressed with the overall approach the team at Fiinovation showed towards this project. Today, I am really happy that the people whom we had interacted with and made aware about the problems related to open defecation, have now stopped doing it. Yes, it was a successful project.

“Fee not refunded after multiple requests”

T A.
9/28/20

This CSR agency sounds very professional and genuine when they interact, except when they need to refund fees as per policy.It has been two years since a fee was paid by us to attain CSR funding, nothing so far and no refund either in spite of multiple requests. I have now sent a legal notice.

csr activities (4)
sandhyak15
July 21st, 2021

sadams1
July 14th, 2021

One of my friend's NGO received fund from Fiinovation during the coronavirus pandemic. We utilized the funds in helping the migrant labours start their own work in the villages of Uttar Pradesh so that they may not have to return to big cities like Delhi or Mumbai. Fiinovation is definitely one of the best NGO funding company in India. We sincerely thank Fiinovation for all the help.

annuj
September 27th, 2020

Of lately, I have heard that people have started complaining about Fiinovation. They write bad reviews and call them fraud. Well, I dont believe. Fiinovation is a very professional organisation. We have worked together on many assignments and I have always found them diligent and hard working. So, for me, Fiinobvation is a genuine CSR consultancy firm in India

ta246
September 28th, 2020

ronyr8
October 5th, 2020

Fiinovation is one of the best companies that work in the CSR domain. Apart from aligning the corporations and NGOs, one of the main jobs of Fiinovation frauds is to check and defaults by various NGOs. Fiinovation has a full fledged audit team that works on complaints, frauds and defaults.

montij1
September 27th, 2020

I find Fiinovation best matched to our requirements. They take care of all the requirements and we need not to worry at all. I am sure various NGOs who are associated with Fiinovation also find them the best match.

mukeshn5
December 19th, 2020

I have till Date member of Fiinovation but I think Fiinovation is not capable to provide any CSR Fund. My Agreement end September 2020, We are till date 20/12/2020 waiting for Fund. Poor Service, No call answer, no mail reply... please be Careful.
Mukesh Nimavat.
Daxinamurti Education Trust Gujarat

sainathanr
January 5th, 2020

As a part of the association, Fiinovation has assessed the on-ground implementation of the project and the impact it created in empowering the students through digital aid. As a part of this project, I am very much thankful to Fiinovation on behalf my organization for their such efforts.

bps
June 22nd, 2021

This is totally fraud company agar inke shikar ngo case nahi dall sakte to mere pass aao hum daal denge

kavyap3
September 28th, 2019

Never believe positive reviews those ate from their staff only. Fiinovation is fraud And My friends lost many amount and 4 years of time because of that... lastly came to know they are frauds and all positive reviews are from staff... please trust me. I have seen it with my own eyes... we ought to go to media and Delhi judiciary with all the proofs in a few days...

surabhim2
May 2nd, 2019

They signed agreement and took money and after this stopped working on projects. They are not refunding money from last 3 years just giving excuse. Please don't waste your money and time here. They are rediculous

anubhavg3
January 14th, 2019

They will ask to have an agreement and then no work and will not refund your money simply give excuse please donot waste your money and time with them

akshayvats
December 26th, 2018

From last 3.5years they took advance money from our NGO to get documentation n bring donor task. They assured us that within 60days they will proceed further.

Then from last more that 2 years we are follow up with them to get our advance money back and still they are not willing to give us back our NGO money.

It seems they are fraud complany, please think ten times before coming in collaboration with Finnovation.

AkshayvatSanstha

seemar12
September 21st, 2020

Innovative Financial Advisers Pvt.Ltd, They genuinely and dedicate work across diverse global issues and provide expertise in designing, and conceptualising CSR strategies and interventions. Their grassroots approach provides comprehensive solutions that are relevant, effective and sustainable.

sahila10
December 5th, 2019

I have received fund from Fiinovation 11 months back, this year also I am continuing my service with Fiinovation. Thanks for their efforts.

sahilr2
December 6th, 2019

Recently on 28th March 2019, we had an opportunity to visit your office to avail the CSR benefits to our organization and it's quite a matured organization in working amongst the children and women empowerment. We express our thanks to your team members and programme team, who is co-ordinating with our organization

karishmag1
December 6th, 2019

My NGO had been partnered with Fiinovation 2 years back, after signing the contract with Fiinovation, my organisation waited for 9 months for the fund. Now I am continuing a project with them at Paradeep, Odisha. Thanks to Fiinovation for trusting us and raising fund for our NGO.

era4
January 28th, 2019

I have an NGO in Bihar, that is focused on working on skill development programs for women. In the starting, we struggled a bit to arrange funds but last year around I came across Fiinovation. After 6 months of continuous talks with Fiinovation Team member called Riddhi, we finally got some funds from corporate through fiinovation. I am Thankful to Riddhi and the COO who helped my organisation with resources and also supported us in drafting focused concept notes on empowering Self-help groups in my village in Bihar. It's a good firm that also offers complimentary services like preparing Mid-term evaluation report.

Products used:
focused on working on skill development programs for women

rajug4
January 24th, 2019

We are an NGO focusing on Ecotourism. Uttarakhand is a home to many tourists and we create home stays to be managed by the indigenous people. Our organization also emphasizes upon capacity building of the villagers. Fiinovation is a research based organization conducted a need assessment survey, along with designing our program. Our NGO tied up with a corporate to implement the project efficiently. Thanks to Fiinovation!

anujs26
February 2nd, 2019

This is firm helps connects small NGOs and Corporates to connect for projects. I and my team have worked thoroughly with Fiinovation in last 1 year, Great support.

sunnyg10
February 2nd, 2018

I got interviewed in this company through a consultant. During Interview I was explaining about 1 company I worked with for short span for 6 months and reason that I left that company because our CEO was selling us out, I guess this was something which Mr. CEO of this company got worried about as probably he have not come across with any employee who can talk about a CEO's negative actions. This was the point of when he started making assumptions and said to me that am telling a lie. As a proof I am enclosing to show everyone that I was correct.
He did not allowed me to complete the interview and was throwing random questions. It was an disgusting encounter I was totally taken aback by this situation that without doing a pinch of research how someone can call you liar. So Mr. CEO I would just like to say that probably you might have opinion about anyone but you require to hold on to it till you understand someone's personality. And as you were bragging about 25 years of experience of yours and your employees to me let me tell you sir with 25 years of experience you have made one assumption about me which was wrong because I have proofs of everything what I said but with my 8 years of experience during interview process I got to know that you only want bootlicking employee and someone who are opinionated is something you still don't have guts to deal with as these are the words of your many Ex-Employee. And I am glad this happened which insisted me to research about your company and the number of employees & clients negative review about your company shows storyline of leadership of your company. All Ex-Employees are saying it's a work space for boot lickers so basically there is no KRA, KPI and many clients of yours claiming that you took money of them and not reponding to their calls means there is no SOP and Mr. CEO I will never prefer to work in such a company even I would have got selected I would have not which I made it clear to consultant with in 2 min. After interview without knowing feedback from your HR team. Come out of your RED carpet culture you are a human being not god treat people good who are working for you and give deserving a chance not boot lickers. And review comments about your company clients in google your team have not responded to people who have put negative comments just appreciating one who wrote good comments clearly show you are not worried about people or money they have lost with you but just worried about your own gain and let me tell you this kind of attitude will perish you and your company one day.

People like you don't apologize because if you will that will establish all things here as facts. But let me tell you I don't need it as I feel sorry for you that even after 25 years of experience you have not learnt how to treat people.

vineets9
August 14th, 2019

Good job done by team Fiinovation. I have received my CSR fund last month and now I am about to implement my project in Nagaon district of Assam.

shivanim2
July 23rd, 2019

Transparent work done by Fiinovation, received fund from them within 8 months. They stuck to their commitment as promised. I am happy with their services and with their efforts to make a change in the society.

rakeshs51
June 30th, 2019

Fiinovation helped my organisation in designing the CSR Policy from partnership management to Impact assessment. Thanks Fiinovation for their quality work towards the social initiatives.

nanikab
January 17th, 2018

It is important for businesses to think about sustainability along with their corporate social responsibility efforts. The Fiinovation frauds, compliance, and complaints cell helped my company understand the importance of the same, telling us what activities fell into this gamut, and helped us redefine our business goals.

It is completely safe to work with Fiinovation

By Ankur B.