Fiinovation

Fiinovation has a consumer rating of 4.35 stars from 58 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Fiinovation most frequently mention csr activities. Fiinovation ranks 5th among Financial Advisory sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 77.8%

• Fiinovation is doing a great job by connecting with the corporations and helping them to implement CSR activities.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Fiinovation?

“Fiinovation is one of the best NGO funding companies in India.”

sandhya k.
7/21/21

I got a chance to engage with Finnovation when we were running social campaign aimed at creating awareness about sanitation in the rural areas. I was really impressed with the overall approach the team at Fiinovation showed towards this project. Today, I am really happy that the people whom we had interacted with and made aware about the problems related to open defecation, have now stopped doing it. Yes, it was a successful project.

“Fee not refunded after multiple requests”

T A.
9/28/20

This CSR agency sounds very professional and genuine when they interact, except when they need to refund fees as per policy.It has been two years since a fee was paid by us to attain CSR funding, nothing so far and no refund either in spite of multiple requests. I have now sent a legal notice.

csr activities (4)
sandhyak15
July 21st, 2021

sadams1
July 14th, 2021

One of my friend's NGO received fund from Fiinovation during the coronavirus pandemic. We utilized the funds in helping the migrant labours start their own work in the villages of Uttar Pradesh so that they may not have to return to big cities like Delhi or Mumbai. Fiinovation is definitely one of the best NGO funding company in India. We sincerely thank Fiinovation for all the help.

annuj
September 27th, 2020

Of lately, I have heard that people have started complaining about Fiinovation. They write bad reviews and call them fraud. Well, I dont believe. Fiinovation is a very professional organisation. We have worked together on many assignments and I have always found them diligent and hard working. So, for me, Fiinobvation is a genuine CSR consultancy firm in India

johnt2636
August 26th, 2021

I find Fiinovation as one of the most sensible and responsible CSR consultants in India. While they help NGOs with funds and other facilities, they themselves conduct many CSR activities to help the nature heal. This is remarkable!

kritis14
September 17th, 2021

Fiinovation is doing good job to promote CSR in India. When the entire country was under lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic, Fiinovation was on ground helping the migrant labors. I personally came across their volunteers who were helping people to come over the pandemic impact. I wish them all the best!

ronyr8
October 5th, 2020

Fiinovation is one of the best companies that work in the CSR domain. Apart from aligning the corporations and NGOs, one of the main jobs of Fiinovation frauds is to check and defaults by various NGOs. Fiinovation has a full fledged audit team that works on complaints, frauds and defaults.

montij1
September 27th, 2020

I find Fiinovation best matched to our requirements. They take care of all the requirements and we need not to worry at all. I am sure various NGOs who are associated with Fiinovation also find them the best match.

santoshs57
August 26th, 2021

Fiinovation is a genuine CSR consultancy firm that is helping many NGOs execute their social reforms activities smoothly. Fiinovation has always extended its support whenever these NGOs have faced any problem.

sainathanr
January 5th, 2020

As a part of the association, Fiinovation has assessed the on-ground implementation of the project and the impact it created in empowering the students through digital aid. As a part of this project, I am very much thankful to Fiinovation on behalf my organization for their such efforts.

alexm1559
August 26th, 2021

It so happened that I had to lead one of the CSR projects of one of our clients in India. Being the lead of the account, I had to manage as well as supervise each and every development. I was confused as to how to start. Then I got a reference of Fiinovation from one of my colleagues. I called them up and explained them the situation. I was so relieved when they said that they would take care of each and every thing. And yes, they did manage everything, right from managing the funds, to dealing with the NGOs, to monitoring the work development and then preparing the project report. It was a huge success. I am still in touch with the Fiinovation team and meet them whenever I am in Delhi.

sahilz
August 26th, 2021

While working at Fiinovation I learned a lot about the CSR industry in India and how the NGOs take up an assignment and how it is executed on the ground. Fiinovation is contributing its part in organizing India's CSR industry

seemar12
September 21st, 2020

Innovative Financial Advisers Pvt.Ltd, They genuinely and dedicate work across diverse global issues and provide expertise in designing, and conceptualising CSR strategies and interventions. Their grassroots approach provides comprehensive solutions that are relevant, effective and sustainable.

sahila10
December 5th, 2019

I have received fund from Fiinovation 11 months back, this year also I am continuing my service with Fiinovation. Thanks for their efforts.

sahilr2
December 6th, 2019

Recently on 28th March 2019, we had an opportunity to visit your office to avail the CSR benefits to our organization and it's quite a matured organization in working amongst the children and women empowerment. We express our thanks to your team members and programme team, who is co-ordinating with our organization

karishmag1
December 6th, 2019

My NGO had been partnered with Fiinovation 2 years back, after signing the contract with Fiinovation, my organisation waited for 9 months for the fund. Now I am continuing a project with them at Paradeep, Odisha. Thanks to Fiinovation for trusting us and raising fund for our NGO.

vineets9
August 14th, 2019

Good job done by team Fiinovation. I have received my CSR fund last month and now I am about to implement my project in Nagaon district of Assam.

era4
January 28th, 2019

I have an NGO in Bihar, that is focused on working on skill development programs for women. In the starting, we struggled a bit to arrange funds but last year around I came across Fiinovation. After 6 months of continuous talks with Fiinovation Team member called Riddhi, we finally got some funds from corporate through fiinovation. I am Thankful to Riddhi and the COO who helped my organisation with resources and also supported us in drafting focused concept notes on empowering Self-help groups in my village in Bihar. It's a good firm that also offers complimentary services like preparing Mid-term evaluation report.

Products used:
focused on working on skill development programs for women

ta246
September 28th, 2020

prafuld1
May 22nd, 2019

I am thankful with Fiinovation who funded my NGO within a tenure of 4 months. Now my project is at the execution stage. Such a great initiative my Fiinovation team.

rajug4
January 24th, 2019

We are an NGO focusing on Ecotourism. Uttarakhand is a home to many tourists and we create home stays to be managed by the indigenous people. Our organization also emphasizes upon capacity building of the villagers. Fiinovation is a research based organization conducted a need assessment survey, along with designing our program. Our NGO tied up with a corporate to implement the project efficiently. Thanks to Fiinovation!

anujs26
February 2nd, 2019

This is firm helps connects small NGOs and Corporates to connect for projects. I and my team have worked thoroughly with Fiinovation in last 1 year, Great support.

sandeepp10
February 12th, 2018

I got the opportunity to work with an organisation which was totally different from my past work experience.
The best part that i noticed is, i got ample of time to understand the proper strategy, proper guidelines of the business model and now i am enjoying my work as an employee here.
2nd best part is Stress relieving activities like dance, yoga, meditation, etc are being conducted regularly which improves the working capacity of employees and
I found Senior Management is approachable and friendly.

Also I found some difficulties like the timing issue, but yes it has some positive impact in our life.

Finally Thanks to fiinovation for giving me such exposure.

shivanim2
July 23rd, 2019

Transparent work done by Fiinovation, received fund from them within 8 months. They stuck to their commitment as promised. I am happy with their services and with their efforts to make a change in the society.

rakeshs51
June 30th, 2019

Fiinovation helped my organisation in designing the CSR Policy from partnership management to Impact assessment. Thanks Fiinovation for their quality work towards the social initiatives.

sumitk40
February 5th, 2019

Very Cooperative team to work with and found the most innovative approach form the programmes team to execute my project successfully on time.

It is completely safe to work with Fiinovation

By Ankur B.