Figleaves.co.uk

Figleaves.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Figleaves.co.uk also ranks 49th among Swimwear sites.

How would you rate Figleaves.co.uk?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

joeyc
October 26th, 2010
I am surprised no one has ever reviewed them here! They have all of my favorite brands, always have my sizes, ship quickly and always correctly. I never found myself in a situation where I need to talk to a rep to complain or ask about anything! One thing disappointing is, they used to offer free shipping but they are not doing it anymore. :( I think I am going to shop from them much less than before, but still it is a very professional and well run lingerie store.
benp22
April 18th, 2013
Love figleaves. I've used it for years and more recently to buy my girlfriend some underwear. It's easy to use and the returns is always easy (particularly useful with underwear for someone else...)

Some of the sorting tools could be a little better, particularly when trying to buy sets of underwear, but it's pretty damn good.

Questions? Get answers from the Figleaves.co.uk staff and other customers.

Find your perfect fit designer lingerie, swimwear, nightwear and activewear from the best brands including Chantelle, Calvin Klein, Freya, Fantasie & Panache.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Figleaves.co.uk?

Have a question about Figleaves.co.uk?