FifaVIP.net

FifaVIP.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FifaVIP.net ranks 71st among Gaming sites.

How would you rate FifaVIP.net?

“Simple and nice”

Eric J.
12/14/16

Since my first purchase on fifavip.net, I've literally brought from them at least 3-4 times a week. With no complaints. There are times where things can be slow, HOWEVER these moments are barely troublesome and do not take away from the great service. They've been very fast with their work, and take things very seriously for both sides. If any issues come up, and I needed to contact them, there was nearly an instant reply in less than 6 minutes. For anyone considering purchasing anything from fifavip.net. I highly recommend doing it.

ericj59
December 14th, 2016

stephenl70
January 18th, 2021

I've used them twice, on their site they state it takes between 0-12 hours. On both occasions I've waited only 1hours. The live chat is good, because I'm happy to pay more for a quicker and more professional service,

Questions? Get answers from the FifaVIP.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FifaVIP.net?

Have a question about FifaVIP.net?