FierceSimplicity reviews

Tel: 305.915.1045
customerservice@fiercesimplicity.com

johnw777
1/31/18

Ordered a swimsuit that my wife picked out on 2 Jan 18, with payment through PayPal. Email confirmation sent from PayPal, but not from Fierce Simplicity. 3 weeks after, email to their customer service account received an auto-reply saying I'd have a reply in 24-48 hours. 48 hours later, no response - my second email to customer service gave the same results as the first. This business is a well-designed scam e-business, set up to receive money without sending any product.

cathyv15
4/25/17

Placed a order (#7013) Florance monokini, never recieved it.
They explained it got returned, have been emailing almost a year now i still havent recieved my money back. All they say is that they will be looking into this matter, every single time.

stevenh110
7/25/16

Ordered £200 of items. Left it 10 working days nthing no invoice or dispatch. Emailed asking for invoice. Got a dodgy looking one . Left again for another week. Emailed. NOTHING so going to barclays see if they can get refund . Will update .my advice DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE!

yairym
6/28/16

This company is shady, unprofessional, and should be investigated. I placed an order 4/30/16. I didn't receive it until 6/20/16 after sending multiple emails. The majority of those emails were ignored. When I finally received the merchandised, they had send me the wrong size. Oh, by the way the Hallandale address advertised online for this business doesn't exist. It is a condominium complex. No telephone number to contact anyone either. The new mailing address is a PO Box. Bad business!!!

cerysg3
6/23/16

Love my swimsuit would purchase more if you guys expand your plus size collection!

yasminm5
6/20/16

good products and choices

barbaram125
6/18/16

swimsuit was back order for 3 week, finally got it. suit is good just as is on the model.

avac6
6/18/16

a must for those who live on the beach or go often, this little gem was mentioned on buzzfeed and so glad i purchased.

carolw89
6/16/16

I swim everyday so needed a new suit that is comfortable found it here

samanthap45
6/16/16

shipping was free and came suprisingly quick

phongn3
6/15/16

Almost perfect. Bought a few items from here just wish they had a larger collection of thong swimsuits. They are so much better for tanning

stephanieb103
5/29/16

I'm shocked to see all these great reviews. I believe they are company owners/people getting paid. I ordered a bikini on 5/1. I was charged $78 on 5/2 and didn't hear from Fierce Simplicity at all after that. I tried contacting them four times via email with no response. They indicate they respond to all emails within 24/48 hours. I received nothing. I needed the swimsuit for an event on 5/15. I didn't receive it so I had to scramble to go out and by something else last minute. I filed a case with the Better Business Bureau on 5/13, then received notification that my item shipped two days later on 5/15 (the day that I needed it). Ordering from this company is not worth the headache.They also sent me a "warning" email about a defamation lawsuit if I didn't remove this review in its entirety (I find it funny that they can respond to a review but not to my multiple attempts to contact them about my order). Too bad there's something called freedom of speech. :-) If you read through the reviews you'll see I'm not the only one they've done this to. I would never recommend anyone spend their hard earned money for this terrible service. Don't be fooled

saram105
5/28/16

will order again

cindyl63
5/9/16

havent ordered a swimsuit yet but the body chains are affordable and nice. wore one and forgot to take it off when i went in the water but it didnt tarnish like i was thinking it would.

kaylaj13
5/7/16

got my bikinis love the fit just wish the bottom was cut a little sexier its full coverage

jennyp35
5/7/16

my bestfriend loves the bikini I bought her for her birthday!

jeneiferf
5/4/16

i am in love with the highwaist swimsuits. will be ordering more soon !

daniil7
4/22/16

Surprised to see so many good reviews on here. I placed an order on 04/08/2016 and still have not received an email that my order has shipped. I was able to get ahold of customer service once and they told me it was scheduled to ship 04/20/2016. Still did not receive a notice that it had been shipped. I have now been trying to contact them via email, chat and started a customer ticket on their website with no response in the last 48 hours. Pretty sure at this point, I will not be receiving my bikini and I needed it for an event on 4/29/2016. I now have a week to find something else. Seemed like a nice designer website and I have never received such horrible service.

isabelleb5
4/1/16

love my bikini just wish they offered express shipping.

lisac196
4/1/16

cant wait to wear my bikini. Received it in the mail today. Shipping took almost 3 weeks since it was on back order but it is beautifullllllll

jeniferb4
3/26/16

Love the bohemian cover up selection here. I have ordered 2 so far and will be placing my 3rd order shortly. I also received a cute bohemian bracelt in my order for free which was a pleasant suprise.

anikap
3/26/16

So far so good. Fierce Simplicity has good customer service through online lice chat, been on time with my shipments, and merchandise is good for the money you spend.

lauram163
3/20/16

love my monokini. It is bubblegum pink and exactly as pictured on the site

joliyas
3/20/16

Needed to exchange my bikini top for a larger size, I thought this would be a problem since the swimsuits are old as a set but it was easy they offered to exchange just the top. Took about 9 days to receive my exchange and now it fits perfectly.

patriciag75
3/20/16

i have been accessory shopping for my upcoming beach wedding and ordered a pair of crochet barefoot sandles for the ceremony and I love them. Just like the pictures on the site and are soft

Questions? Get answers from the FierceSimplicity staff and other customers.

1 Photo for FierceSimplicity