Review of Fezzari

Lindon, UT 84042, United States
Tel: 1-888-8FEZZARI

jaya28
11/19/14

Fezzari bikes are top notch. I've been riding mountain bikes for the past 11 years and I recently purchased the Fezzari Timp Peak from them and when I received the bike it was custom built perfectly to me. All of the components were tuned right and after opening the box I was able to ride it just 15 min later, assembly was simple. I absolutely LOVE my Timp Peak and recommend Fezzari to everyone I see on the trail. I did have a few questions about proper sag on the Monarch DebonAir + on the rear shock and when I called in they were able to help me adjust it even further to my riding style and demands.

Best quality and price anywhere hands down.

I am planning to buy another bike from there for my wife shortly.

kenz178
12/6/13

FEZZARI.COM sold me a mountain bike that was faulty on delivery. The brake system failed with leaking brake fluid. Fezzari refused to replace the faulty brakes. It kept playing delaying tactics and after 2 yrs the default has remained unresolved.

The quality of the bikes is inferior. The after sales service is horrible.

If you buy bikes from Fezzari be prepared to receive inferior goods and poor customer service. Fezzari.com is a scam.

Questions? Get answers from the Fezzari staff and other customers.

Fezzari?