The Fettlebox

The Fettlebox has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate The Fettlebox?

“Outstandingly honest and helpful”

Alasdair M.
4/2/18

After a small problem with a recent transaction, caused entirely by the bank, the guys at Fettlebox went out of their way, to an extraordinary extent, to ensure I received the parts I urgently needed, and shipped them immediately, with lots of communication and support. In fact, of the thousands of transactions I've done on line, the one with Fettlebox stands out as a model of success for keeping a one off customer satisfied. Good old fashioned help, from a store that cares. Amazing in this humanly disconnected world.

alasdairm1
April 2nd, 2018

Tip for consumers: One of those specialised spare parts stores that keep old world things alive.

Questions? Get answers from the The Fettlebox staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Fettlebox?

Have a question about The Fettlebox?