Festi Face

Festi Face has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Festi Face ranks 51st among Kids sites.

How would you rate Festi Face?

“Can't believe the quality for the price...”

Maddy W.
10/16/19

I am super impressed with Festiface face paints. I have used Snazaroo and Kryolan before but these have far better pigmentation and go on really easily. No staining on any of the colors and came off with water alone. Love the brushes that come with the kit and the color mix chart is a bonus! All in all, excellent quality for the price.

maddyw5
October 16th, 2019

christinam389
October 16th, 2019

I love how easy these paints are to use and they are so pigmented! I didn't have to build it up as much as I have with other products I've tried. I will definitely be ordering again.

Questions? Get answers from the Festi Face staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Festi Face?

Have a question about Festi Face?