Ferguson Enterprises reviews

first.last@ferguson.com

1 Review From Our Community

lindab400
2/21/18

I have purchased plumbing supplies from this company on two separate occasions. Both times there was an unwillingness to have a product conversation other than an abrupt one or a simple nod. The last time I purchased a part that turned out to have a defect. When I called to get information about the parts function I spoke with a very young man that didn't know how to help me, when I asked to speak to someone who knew about Plumbing he told me there was no one there that knew anything about Plumbing. I kept telling him just transfer me to someone else. After several requests he transferred me to Alex. I politely explained to Alex what the young man had been telling me. I made the mistake of thinking he would want to know of this Behavior. When I was telling Alex of the conversation he abruptly hung up on me. When I came into the store to resolve my problem with the defective part he denied right to my face that he had hung up on me. The poor training and terrible customer service will cause me to never go back to Ferguson Plumbing Supplies again. Not only that when I went to Home Depot the part was 40% less. Alex by the way is the branch manager.

Questions? Get answers from the Ferguson Enterprises staff and other customers.

Ferguson Enterprises?