Feral Clans

Feral Clans has a consumer rating of 1.93 stars from 41 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Feral Clans also ranks 47th among Mmorpg sites.

• Been playing it for 3 or 4 years & always having a good time.

• It is an RPG game in the guise of vampires and werewolves.
  • And when I say bullies I don't mean people who hit you because thats part of the game.
How would you rate Feral Clans?

“Best RPG I've ever played!”

Cameron C.
8/26/18

The game I was playing shut down and I stumbled upon Feral Clans. I was welcomed by players and Admin from day one. I asked questions in the bootcamp shoutbox (where you start out in the game) and got fast answers. Strangers sent me gold and items I didn't even ask for. After I graduated the bootcamp, I had tons of players ask me to join their clan. My honest opinion is, you get what you give in an RPG. If you're cool, people will be cool to you. If you act like a douche and give everyone a hard time, you'll probably get a hard time back. I think it's one of the best RPG's that I've played and it's absolutely worth checking out, IMHO.

“Its a Joke”

bob L.
7/15/18

At one time this was a Great Game, and the Former owner Now Dead was, a great guy. He really cared about the Game. But the New owners ruined it. You will get screwed out of any real Money you Place in it, and they Ban Players at a whim.

game (38) 4 years (4) people (14) admin (32) 5 years (3) players (16)
cameronc68
August 26th, 2018
michaelk87
April 2nd, 2015
I played and payed good money for 5 years. The censorship of the Administration is not encouraging to say the least. The game has become extremley censored and heavily one-sided. With that being said if you decide to play FC, read the reviews and take heed. One day if you fall on the side I and many long term player friends did you will have no opinion and you will be wrong and social banned, then banned for 20 + years, lastly a permanent band.
I have been a gamer for sometime and I have never been to a game that is free but you pay for the type of player you want to be and sink real hard earned money and get treated like a child in a time-out.
I give the game a max 5 thumbs down.
konohamayau
March 14th, 2019
I agree with Maya B. Completely. Like Maya, i was also caught cheating by stealing bvs and all the Admin told me was to stop cheating and to send the bvs i stole back to her otherwise i would be banned. I listened and never cheated ever again and i was never banned not even for a little while. I also wasn't Nibby's favourite either. I'd never spoken to her and i wasn't a donor either since i never spend rl money on online games.

Although it is true that you won't become one of the top players in the game if you don't start paying a ridiculous amount of rl money but every game i have ever played was like that even the so called 'free' ones. In the end, games are created to make a profit not to entertain people.

However despite the fact that i was never able to become one of the top players i was still able to become a Lvl 65 something player with all my stats somewhere around 1k if i remember right so i still manage to create a pretty decent player without paying so much as a single real dollar on the game.

Really people only get banned from the game because even after the Admin warns them like she did me they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over. And as for comments about gender, race, sexual orientation, etc, etc. Well of course there are rules against that. This is the 21st century, children, and comments like that are called discrimination nowadays. And frankly i agree with the Admin if you lot were banned because of your smart mouths. You can easily have fun in a game without resorting to bullying and putting other people down. So grow up!
bobl226
July 15th, 2018
bobw48
October 22nd, 2013
When the former owner was in game, he cared about the players not the money. Now that he has passed away. The new owners care about the money not the players. There has been several server changes, and they seem to get worse with each change. The admins get way too involved in the game themselves and have their own accounts. They can be owned as pets and I have seen them orb players, yet they tell you they don't play the game.
Super drama heavy, choppy and bad graphics. There seems to be a big worry about the top player in the game and the admins cater to her and her clan. Why this is I don't know.
rosalied5
August 20th, 2016
I enjoy FC if you play the game and dont break the rules you will have fun, If you cheat you will get caught and ban.
I like that.
All online games are money based so knowing cheats will be caught is great.
I have played for nearly 4 years. Says a lot in it self.
Its so much fun come play it and you will see.

Tip for consumers: Remember you play a character and its not real life.

mayab6
October 29th, 2016
The game is ok. I don't play the game anymore now becuase frankly i got bored after a couple years. This happens to me a lot though so it's not the game that's the problem. I just like to switch games frequently. However i have nothing to say against the game. I never used any RL money to become a strong player, it's true i never became one of the strongest 'cause i never paid but aren't all games like that? You pay and you get a strong player, you don't pay and you're left in the dust.

Also one time while i was still playing i got caught cheating. I was stealing bvs from the system and you know what the Admin told me? "Send the bvs back to me or you will be banned" I did what she said and i stopped cheating and i was never banned. So i REALLY have nothing to complain about and before you say anything. No i'm not the Admin's favorite, in fact before i started cheating i never even spoken to her before and it's not like i pay RL money to play the game so she really didn't have to be lenient with me.

So i honestly have no idea why everyone's complaining the Admin does give chances. It just depends on how bad the infraction is. Also to the person complaining about the rules. It's common sense not to allow people make comments about someone's gender or race. It's amazing that you can sayt that with a straight face. Why do you feel that you need to be a bully to have fun in game? I think you're the problem not the Admin.
franciss32
April 30th, 2015
karlas23
July 15th, 2017
Tittle says it all. Spend your money elsewhere. Used to be a nice game three to four years ago then Nibby took over. The graphics remain the same as in the beginning, only added more stuff that is useless in game, and overall, you need to endure admin's $#*!y responses. Not worth your time or money.
vernonl15
January 26th, 2015
This is a wonderful game, and when you follow the rules you don't ever have any issues with the admins.The owners have put in many hours and many dollars to keep this game. I want them to know that I appreciate them keeping the game. Awesome
juliej13
August 2nd, 2014
I love this game... it has it's issues but all in all there is no other game quite like it, thats why the former players still obsess over it.
Are admin perfect? No but no one is and I believe they all really care about the game and the FC community.
Bottom line try it yourself... please don't listen to a bunch of obsessed haters who wish they were not banned.
brendar13
January 28th, 2014
I read the other reviews, seriously, someone that didnt get their way, or got banned is whinning like a two year old, this is a wonderful game, and when you follow the rules you don't ever have any issues with the admins.The owners have put in many hours and many dollars to keep this game. I want them to know that I appreciate them keeping the game, and I love the avatars, nice work. Thanks again!
jaysonm28
January 28th, 2014
FC is cool as hell. It's kill or be killed... stand up or shut up. Been playing it for 3 or 4 years & always having a good time. I like how they allow things that other games are too up tight about, keeps things interesting. I'm still trying to win the game Lotto though! Haha There are some who have nothing better to do than whine & moan about not getting their way but, it is a tiny group of babies who most of us just ignore. Tons of stuff in the game to do & really cool friends who play too. I've made great friends there & we meet up when we can. I looked at some of the reviews *& that's what made me come here. The admins are so chill, I don't even know what some of these people are talking about. They only time I've ever seen them jump in is when there are cheaters or were asked to. I'd bet a BV pack 6 the ones crying on here are the ones that got banned. How you gonna blame them cause you were caught cheating? If you don't like them or the game, maybe you should just log out (if you even HAVE an account) & let the rest of us have a great time. Leave the site to us grown folks who have some sense about us. Ignore the haters & come do a clan raid with us! Luv my FC family! PEACE!
milliond1
August 3rd, 2016
I wouldn't know where to start because there are so many issues with this game. Your money is the only thing that counts to them. You will be banned for false reasons. They dont respond to your mails if you have been banned and if they do, Its days later. The admin/ Owner will only enforce the Rules to her friends.If you go against her, be ready to log in and be banned. Very bad Business and very shady admin/Owner. BEWARE
christopherb166
April 19th, 2018
I played two years ago and followed all he rules and everything and admin bans me for no reason! So yeah I got screwed out of a year because of that and i did nothing wrong!
chantelh2
November 3rd, 2015
Feralclans is a money dump game. Where administration do not care for their players unless you kiss their ass. They take your money but make a comment they do not like. What happens? Is you will find yourself banned. Their help desk is a joke gives them power to respond rudely then close out your ticket. If you try to open another the response is a threat. However i hear the game is dying out, thank goodness!
gamerf
June 8th, 2013
For a text based game, there's a lot of fun to be had at feral clans. It's not like the the other powder puff games floating around it's got a bite to it. I play mostly PC games but, I spend a few hours a day on the site and there's always crazy stuff going on. Never seen it rain fish until FC! Lol Anyways, if you're used to farmville and bejewled, you may not appreciate feral clans. May be too rough for you. Those who have played Vampire Wars/Bloodlines will probably find some of your old clan mates there. Made some good friends and some rivals. That's how it goes in war games. Admins seem cool. They seem to be pretty tough on the cheaters which is one of the reasons I've stuck around. Cheaters ruined VW. When I'm not at work or raiding in a PC game, I'm usually hanging out in FC.
bp14
March 29th, 2013
I thought that it is a fun website. I have been playing for over a month and everyone is friendly. It is well made and fun to play.
benj1133
August 4th, 2016
If your not willing to Buy our game and Kiss Admin ASS then don't bother with this game.
lynnk31
September 19th, 2015
The admin are very against women having a say or standing up for themselves there. They allow the men there to call women c*unt, $#*!, whore, etc., then when a woman stands up for herself they ban you and DO NOT REFUND your money. It is a horrible game and I would never let any child play or any female I cared about. They will ban a woman in a second and let the men do as they please. Unless you are a vulgar man, I do not advise playing this game unless you enjoy being abused and ripped off.

Tip for consumers: Don't play it unless you are a vulgar man, and do not let your mother of sister play this game either. They will also rip you off off your money.

janes147
March 9th, 2016
Unless you like to make a game of self induced drama, women acting like cyber whores and men who are so self loathing they crave attention- even negative attention, then save yourself some ridiculously bad head gaming. The game itself is a total bore and the only entertainment is found by the cyber bullies who have nothing productive to do.

The admin. As said many times by others here... they have different rules depending on the person, not the offense. One person gets a year ban and another repeatedly gets a month and has has 4 bans in the past year but never a longer sentence.

It is a game designed to take your money and there is ZERO skill to play. Save your money and your brain cells... the game sucks.
warg1
December 7th, 2016
At first, maybe 3 years ago this game was fun and had loads of potential. That's when the game was owned by it's original owner Repo. Then a tragedy happened and the game got taken over by Nibby. The game held onto a very small bit of itself but was on a huge down slide as Nibby but mostly the current owners had/have NO interest in the players or the game itself but ONLY the rl cash donations.

If you're a old or former player and not ridiculously blind to the facts or ignorant then you know the current owners only try to buddy buddy up to players in the games chat when donations are down. They will also be forgiving to big donors UNLESS said donor puts them into a position where even the most ignorant of kissing assing players will swallow a owners dingle berry and question the situation.

The events there went from bring worth the time and effort to being so ridiculously greedy and penny pinching on the side of the owners. I can't see why this game is still breathing. The make you spend a ton in supplies to get either a handful if that of war supplies or a display item that doesn't do anything in game wise.

Every update to that sorry excuse for a game has been to EVEN further the spending of donations AND minimize the overall use of supplies to get players to spend even more.

Worst part is that they care nothing for the players, if the game messes up and per say like it did to me once. Where the daily spins froze and as I clicked around on a froze screen it ate up my resources on spins I did not want. After when I sent in a help ticket explaining the situation in full. They told me "tough $#*!". And only gave me back maybe 5 percent of my resources because the logs showed that the problem happened on the same milli second one time or so they claim.

Also, with 95% of the game being donor only to play, there "Free to play" advertising is skating the line to an extreme. You can't see simple war pages, chat in the game chat, send most items, use the auction. Plus other features I can't at the time think of as I no longer play.

But stay away from this hopefully soon to be dead game unless you're into heavily overpaying, kissing ass, corruption and blatant ignorance.

But now I bid you a good day.
timr53
November 3rd, 2015
Can't believe it even still exists. Its a scam to get you to spend lots of money. You will never be a top player due to the restrictions on leveling. So save your money. Administration of the game will only use your cash to add a stupid poke that does absolutely nothing to benefit your character. Role playing that's a laugh. You will be banned if something is said that puts administrations panties in a twist. You don't even get a notification by email you were banned you find yourself not able to log on. Your mail is not even private on there. Pathetic!
bh255
April 3rd, 2016
I signed up, got the confirmation email, then it wouldn't let me go in. Read the reviews and I think I saved mysel a big mistake. ALWAYS read the reviews first.
silvert2
August 3rd, 2014
I have played this game for a few years now, made friends, had fun but the direction Management is taking the game has become stifling as far as a war game goes. They say it is an adult game but smack talk is censored and can get you banned or better yet their new way of controlling just deny service.@ Julie J (aka Ginger Snaps). If you truly believe the admin care why were the ideas and suggestions to save the game in the secret Skype room you helped to create never presented to admin.
[1/12/2014 11:04:27 AM] Ginger Snaps: I think it is important to meet them on neutral ground
[1/12/2014 11:04:42 AM] Ginger Snaps: with the way they ban folks
[1/12/2014 11:05:26 AM] Ginger Snaps: where even really non confrontational people are scared to say anything
Ahh yes that would be why.
So yes those reading these reviews don't listen to the haters go waste your time and money trying it out for yourselves. But you can't say we didn't try to warn you.

Oops it didnt post. This is your referral link: http://www.jaillords.com/register.php?REF=7914. This is a great game. And good admin...

By Victoria K.