Female First

Female First has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Female First ranks 138th among Lingerie sites.

How would you rate Female First?

“That`s a very wrong name for the rubbish those people sale”

s d.
12/7/20

If you call something FEMALE FIRST I`d have expect to deal, maybe, with gender inequality and not imply that women should only watch Coronation street and paint their nails. Read INVISIBLE WOMEN and you may want to have a thought.

sd797
December 7th, 2020

mk49
January 5th, 2015

A similar story to the one above. It took 189 days for our order to arrive and then we got all the wrong sizes.

Never again.

emmac7
July 25th, 2011

I placed an order for lingerie that took 28 days to come. When it arrived it was only part of my order. I returned it and asked for a refund. Still not had refund 28 days later. I use the internet for all my shopping and without doubt this is the worst site I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.

Questions? Get answers from the Female First staff and other customers.

Keep up-to-date with the very latest celebrity news and gossip as well as the best in lifestyle, entertainment and fashion news from Female First.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Female First?

Have a question about Female First?