FeaturedCustomers reviews

Tel: 561-349-4241

karusunek
10/15/18

This website engages in a practice of requiring businesses to pay for anyone to be able to see the reviews and testimonials on the website. This effectively means that if the business is not willing to pay their protection money, the testimonials are going to be hidden. This doesn't only negatively affect the business, but it hurts the reviewers as well. This is not a good website with a good sense of ethics.

kenth32
Kent H.
4/12/18

It is great being able to see what companies are using the software you are considering. They go above any other review site with testimonials that show how the users rated the product, and the case studies showing how they used it.

jenniec20
Jennie C.
4/12/18

I was put in touch with a vendor by the rep from FeaturedCustomers, but did not end up going with them. There was no pressure or aggressives after when they followed up, they only wanted to apologize that I didn't find a fit and see what went wrong. The whole thing was quick, polite, and painless.

kayh66
Kay H.
4/12/18

A great service that gets you answers to your software questions faster than most people think is possible.

lamart10
Lamar T.
4/12/18

Our profile listing on FeaturedCustomer has caused a measureable spike in our traffic. The staff are great to work with and I do believe they are the future of content marketing and sales prospecting.

carltonn8
Carlton N.
4/12/18

I started off completely lost, with no idea what business intelligence software even entailed, but after speaking to one of their (very patient) representatives I was able to shop with the confidence of a seasoned software veteran. We are currently choosing between Tableau and Domo, both of which fit the criteria we were looking for.

wendyc168
Wendy C.
4/12/18

I love the organization of this website. I was in the midst of the research portion of a very large software licesnse purchase, and compared to the other website out there FeaturedCustomers definitely had the most user friendly interface around. When I reached out I explained that I was still researching and not ready to make a purchase or get a quote and they respected that by not bombarding me with calls or sending my information along, meanwhile I was getting calls almost daily from another review site I made the mistake of giving my contact information to. I reached back out when I was looking to implement a demo and they got me set up with one almost immediatly. Featured Customers is an invaluable asset along every leg of the buying process.

johnnieb34
Johnnie B.
4/12/18

The best way to get a quote without having to deal with a sales team. Their software expert was able to get me 3 quotes delivered directly from vendors in a no pressure situation.

margareth150
Margaret H.
4/12/18

As a new small business owner my funds are limited. FeaturedCustomers was a great free service that helped me find the cheapest option that could still perform all the tasks I needed it to.

silviaf11
Silvia F.
4/12/18

I called Featured Customers not even knowing if a product like the one I was searching for even existed. They not only assured me that it did, but they also got me in touch with a representative from the company who was able to get a demo running the next week.

simond68
Simon D.
4/12/18

I use this website for all of my firms clients and could not be happier with the results they've gotten.

hopem28
Hope M.
4/12/18

I had a great experience with the FeaturedCustomers website and team of experts. However the representatives from the software companies that I was put in contact with were a little pushy.

yvonnem84
Yvonne M.
4/12/18

I stumbled upon FeaturedCustomers via their blog. The website as a whole is very clean, the content is great, and the search engine works like a charm.

saulh31
Saul H.
4/12/18

With Featured Customers I got my put directly in touch with several providers all with personalized quotes for me.

caroleb72
Carole B.
4/12/18

A great free service for business professionals, I won't be buying software without researching them on here first.

edwinw25
Edwin W.
4/12/18

I was surprised at the quick turnaround, I reached out to [FeaturedCustomers] on Monday and answered a few questions about what I was looking for, and on Tuesday I had to companies call me with personalized quotes and demos ready to roll out!

marilynh58
Marilyn H.
4/12/18

My only regret is that I hadn't found this website a year ago when we were looking for a payroll solution.

claytonw18
Clayton W.
4/12/18

All business professionals should be using this website as a guide. My one concern was then when I was asked to authenticate myself, and provided my email, that I would be receiving a lot of spam communications, but I haven't received any from them or any of their partners.

lawrencep32
Lawrence P.
4/12/18

The team at FeaturedCustomers really seem to care about finding you the perfect fit. This is evidenced by the follow-ups after you have made your decision, their customer service goes beyond the purchase phase.

frederickp24
Frederick P.
4/12/18

FeaturedCustomers was a huge part of the process in choosing our inventory management solution. They were able to find us 2 with mobile apps which was critical to our use. If it werent for their representatives asking us very probing specific questions that integral piece of information may have not arisen and made the process much longer.

darnells11
Darnell S.
4/12/18

Reached out and listed what I was looking for in a POS system and was immediately pointed in the right direction.

ritah62
Rita H.
4/12/18

I wasn't sure FeaturedCustomers would be able to find what I was looking for but within two days 3 companies had reached out with quotes for me, all of them hitting all the boxes on my "must-have" list.

samuelb84
Samuel B.
4/12/18

I was surprised that I was able to speak with someone outside of normal business hours when I called the toll free number on their website. It did not sound like a call center and on the spot I was able to get my questions answered.

gingers28
Ginger S.
4/12/18

FeaturedCustomers has helped our business tremendously with finding an appropriate business intelligence software for our size and budget.

duanem38
Duane M.
4/12/18

Website was easy to navigate, amount of available resources were excellent, and the communication was constant throughout the process. Extremely satisfied

Questions? Get answers from the FeaturedCustomers staff and other customers.

FeaturedCustomers?