Fast-Growing-Trees reviews

Tel: 888-504-2001
information@fast-growing-trees.com

janetj54
6/24/19

I bought 4 Japanese Maple trees that were supposed to be 4-6 feet for $300. I also bought insurance. Four trees arrived in one skinny box. These trees were minute, damaged and two were out of their dirt containers. I called the company immediately and was told to take pictures. I took pictures and sent them back. No answer from them fir several days so I again contacted them. They said my pictures were inconclusive. They asked for more pictures. I again took and sent pictures. No word for many days. I contacted them again and they said it looked like the trees had a chance but if I wanted to send them back I could do so at my own expense. I argued that I had purchased the warranty. I asked what the warranty covered. I answer. I contacted them again and was tolld that they would pick them up but charge me a 25% restocking fee. I again pointed out that I paid extra for insurance. After 5. more days I have had no word from them and they have not picked up the plants that are totally dead. What kind of a business is this? Obviously a SCAM.

kaycem
6/18/19

I bought Azaleas, Rhododendrons, and a Knock-Out rose as my first order. When they arrived, one of the Azaleas had some damage and did not look very good. I blame this on the delivery service, not Fast Growing Trees.

I contacted Fast Growing Trees and a replacement was sent out - had it in three days! This one arrived in perfect condition and was planted with the others.

Every one of these plants is growing beautifully; and, next year, they are going to be beautiful when the blooms come out.

Near the end of May, I ordered two Kousa Dogwoods. They arrived a little bit stressed (by then, our temperatures were already in the 90s), so I put them in the shade and gave them some water. A few days later, planted them and continued to give them water daily. For whatever reason, one of the Kousa Dogwoods did not survive.

I contacted Customer Service to let them know. I spoke with Autumn (who was great!) and she took care of everything for me. Another tree is on the way and I know it will be in excellent condition because they really do have quality merchandise - better than I can find anywhere around here at our local nurseries.

I recommend Fast Growing Trees to anyone looking for trees, shrubs, or whatever you might need for your garden. As far as I am concerned, no one can beat them for quality!

richardl613
6/18/19

On 12/26/18 I ordered two 4'-5' tall AVOCADO TREES. They arrived on 12/31/18. We planted them immediately and placed them in a 13' x 6' window in our living room. Very shortly after they bloomed. Both plants slowly defoliated and grew new leaves. However, one of them only grew new leaves on the bottom portion of the tree. I noticed the top portion of the trunk was starting to dry out. I contacted Fast Growing Trees to tell them that I purchased to 4'-5' trees and now I have one 2' tree and wanted a replacement.

I was informed I should have purchased the warranty. They would be happy to charge me $40 to then give me a credit for the one tree. I told them I would keep my trees and let everyone know they do not stand behind what they sell.

Buyer Beware! Shop somewhere else!

daniela372
6/18/19

I bought a 5 in 1 apple tree, planted it same day as it arrived and woke up to see fungus on multiple leaves. After contacting them and informing them of this I was advised to spray fungicide. Not acceptable. After spending $150 + warranty I expected more. Not only do I have to dig the tree out, now I have to proceed in treating the surrounding area.

Call this a 6 in 1 apple tree. Next time just tell your customer you'll throw in the fungus for free so at least they're aware.

miket463
6/17/19

do not order from these folks spent $350 on plants three died when ask to replace they just keep ignoring request till insurance lapses

matthewb421
6/7/19

Fast Growing Trees Review 06/06/2019
First I purchased two peach trees. When they arrived I immediately called them and ask why they even ever bothered to send the one that looked dead on arrival. Reply, give it a chance, you have insurance. After a chance I called them back and and did the entire send pics, etc and got an Email that said that they would be in contact within 24 hours. Not a word. I think that they mean was NEVER... Then I purchased blueberry bushes which seem to be doing fine, so is the Lilac, wait that wasn't a FGT it was purchased LOCALLY. But the Dogwood tree, not a leaf on it... You should see my neighbors peach trees, they're loaded with blooms. < ALL LOCAL
Here's my thoughts on Fast Growing Trees, BUYERS BEWARE, BUY LOCALLY.

genen24
6/6/19

I placed the order and it shipped on schedule. They arrived in really good shape and I was able to get planted within one day. They are doing quite well at this time .

paulam327
6/5/19

I received my dynamite crepes for $47 each. They are tiny and wirey. Found the same crepe for $13.88 at Walmart 5 times the size of Pam's. Biggest Ripoff ever. They wanted to charge me 25% restock fee and I pay return shipping. I'm sure they'd turn around and sell them to another unsuspecting consumer.

shaloms3
5/23/19

I don't understand all the bad reviews. We have always used Gurney's and Stark Brothers, but they didn't have what we wanted. So we tried this company. They offer a free 30 day guarantee and a $27.99 guarantee that lasts a year. That wasn't bad since we spent over $300 with them. They shipped on Monday and came healthy and great looking this morning (two days later). Couldn't be happier. The only difference I would suggest is that they put the black ice plum in a pot like the other trees instead of just a burlap bag. Besides that, we are overjoyed with the service, the shipping speed and the exceptional quality and health of the trees. The bonfire peaches even already had 3 or 4 peaches on them. Give them a try.

Tip for consumers: If you are concerned about the quality, buy the guarantee.

jacquelineg83
5/8/19

So I ordered a butterfly bush and a tree from here. The bush is doing alright. The tree is dead. Anyways I called them to tell them the tree had no rootball and looked like a bareroot tree stuck in dirt because the soil just fell away when I tried to plant it. It was also infested with centipedes. I mean hundreds of tiny centipedes. They said sorry and sent a replacement didn't say it was going to be different or anything. They said that centipedes like moist soil and they expect buyers to do their own research when I said maybe they should have a warning that plants my contain pests. Wtf does that even mean do our own research?? So I got the replacement today it's a 12" stick in a 3 gallon tub. What the actual $#*!?! For the price of this one tree I could've gotten at least two actual trees locally. I will never buy from here again. And that plant I. The background of my so called replacement was $1 from Lowe's. Why did I ever think buying plants online was a good idea?

charlottep69
5/3/19

I purchased the Thuja Green Giants, my trees came in a timely manner, packaged very well. They were very healthy and they are growing beautifully. Would definitely buy from them again.

elvisp13
4/28/19

Have purchased from this company before with no issues. Last fall ordered two mimosas that were foolishly shipped over a holiday and they both wound up staying in a box for a week before they were delivered. Of course by then all leaves were dried up and had fallen off. Planted them anyway (correctly) and one regenerated this spring, one did not. FGT's only offer was to replace the one tree for an additional charge...that's a big no on my part. That's my true test of a business, what is their customer care policy when something goes wrong, in this case their choice of shipping time. Never again, FGT has lost my business permanently.

martinm260
4/26/19

I purchased a 5 in 1 tree during their Earth Day Sale. If you were to buy a tree during the two day event, you could get a free tree with your purchase. I purchased a tree and during the check out process, their webpage showed automatically included a Chicago Fig tree. When I received my order, only the 5 in 1 was in the box. I left two voice messages and two emails but never received a reply. Their offer appears to be lies. Stay away.

ronj113
4/25/19

I ordered two pomegranate trees that arrived completely shaken out of their pots and had the roots exposed and very dry. I planted the trees as quick as I could in hope it was not too late. After a couple weeks it was obvious they both were dead so I e-mailed customer service and told them my story and they asked me to send photos, unfortunately I did not take pictures at the time of delivery so I sent photos of the two trees taken after I planted them. After customer service viewed my pictures they said they would give me a credit for only one of them because i planted them too deep. HOW AM I SUPOSED TO KNOW HOW
DEEP TO PLANT THEM WHEN THEY WERE COMPLETELY DUMPED OUT OF THEIR
CONTAINERS AND THERE WAS NO REFERANCE TO GO BY ? I will not do business with them again. They will use any excuse to avoid doing the honorable thing!

mikeb897
4/25/19

I'm so disappointed that such a diverse selection and good website has staff that have no clue how to package, care for or ship the trees you order. I got two saplings in about a week's time of shipping, both were broker mid trunk. Sent in a very detailed complaint, a week later they sent me replacements for both as an apology. Those arrived today and were damaged even worse than the originals. They cut corners and don't care. I'll never support that kind of approach to gardening and small buisness

robertd768
4/24/19

I spent almost 3 grand this year and the last delivery I received 2 DEAD ROSE TREES WITH NO REPLY WHEN I HAVE MESSAGED THEM MULTIPLE TIMES. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! They are still sending me sales emails but wont answer my complaints!

deek72
4/23/19

THE 1ST SET OF TREES DELIVED LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE THROWN OFF A CLIFF; THEY SAID THEY'D REFUND MY MONEY BUT TOOK IT UPON THEMSELVES TO CANCEL THE REST OF MY ORDER WITHOUT MY PERMSSION! HORRIBLE COMPANY, AND ENDED UP COSTING MY MORE MONEY DUE TO WASTE OF TOP SOIL, EQUIPMENT AND LABOR COSTS FOR TREES THAT ARE NOT COMING!!!!!!!

scottb725
4/22/19

Don't waste your time or money purchased an Avocado tree couple of weeks back for my wife's birthday. At the urging of the CSR, bought the biggest, most mature tree they offered to ensure we'd enjoy at least the short term experience of a beautiful house plant for a few months. For $120, we received a 4 foot stick, with 3 branches, and a half dozen leaves, all bunched on one side the kind of plant any decent nursery would just throw away. When I contacted Brighter Blooms through their "contact us" link, the response we got a few days later from Shawn G. at Fastgrowingtrees.com was "Give it time. It's a young tree. Feel free to call us". But no phone number. When I started reading all their negative feedback from others buyers, I knew I'd been had. Learn from this.

matthewm436
4/12/19

Tree arrived with scale. Slowly died over last year despite persistent attempts to nurse back to health. Rip off. Company doesn't respond. Save your money and go to a local nursery. Pathetic.

tn63
4/6/19

I bought a sweet pomegranate tree and an Arbequina olive tree online. The sweet pomegranate tree looks fine. The olive tree, they probably picked the worst one to send to me. It looks so so sad and dirty. Nowhere close to the picture they put online for advertisement. There is a disclaimer sent with the tree saying we are in winter months, the tree looks this bad but if I were the owner of this business, I would never send my customer anything like this.
Their price is not the cheapest either.
I would never shop with them again or recommend anyone to do online shopping with Fast Growing Tree.

th172
2/8/19

I felt upset, frustrated and angry because I has been ripping off by FastGrowingTrees.com. I did order 2 Kishu Mandarin from FastGrowingTrees.com for $59.00/each + shipping fees. Following the shipment tracking progress, my orders has been pickup and shipped from Watsonville, California. (BTW, FastGrowingTrees.com is in South Carolina). When receiving the orders, I checked the shipping label and found out that my orders was actually from fourwindsgrowers.com. By curiosity, I checked the price from fourwindsgrowers.com and the price is only $25/each + shipping fees.

BTW, please check fourwindsgrowers.com before ordering. They had the best prices. And you could save at least 100% comparing to FastGrowingTrees.com.

UPDATE: I wrote the review about FastGrowingTrees.com business practices; but they did not post my review.

marthab130
2/7/19

Bought a gorgeous Korean silver fir. All the needles dropped off, while still green, so don't know when it died. Not within 45 days though. It was too good to be true.

derekl67
2/1/19

Plant didn't make it three weeks, dead. I will NEVER order a plant online again.

I though buying a plant online was a bad idea, confirmed. It is.

davidr1144
2/1/19

Trees arrived quickly which was good. The trees never produced fruit like promised in the first year; pretty disappointed in that as that is the reason i went thru them.

judithz9
1/31/19

The tree arrived in great condition, and has blossomed and bloomed within a few months. I transplanted it to a big pot until I could make the area for it's new home ready. It has done well and my neighbors love it.

Cancel your order now before it's too late, go to a local nursery and save yourself some money and unwarranted aggravation, these folks are not honorable.

By Pat M.

Kevin- If your plants arrived damage you simply give us a call and we will replace them. We understand that sometimes items can get damaged in transit so we will take care of that right away.

By Customer-Care C., Fast-Growing-Trees Representative

Anand, our purchased warranty is 100% hassle free. If your product dies within the first year, simply contact us and let us know and we will promptly re-ship you another plant. There is no need to return the dead item.

By Customer-Care C., Fast-Growing-Trees Representative

We would suggest the Sky Rocket Juniper. It holds up well in the Texas heat and can tolerate a good amount of shade.

By Customer-Care C., Fast-Growing-Trees Representative

Sometimes plants need time to establish their root system before you see major growth above the soil. We would encourage you to be patient. If you have any more questions regarding your Crape Myrtle, do not hesitate to reach out to our plant specialist at 888-504-2001

By John P.

Questions? Get answers from the Fast-Growing-Trees staff and other customers.

Fast-Growing-Trees?