Fast-Growing-Trees reviews

Tel: 888-504-2001
information@fast-growing-trees.com

victoriana1
1/9/19

pleased with the product received as promised planted tress and they are growing nicely would suggest others to try these products

theresam190
1/7/19

Don't buy them from this company I would not recommend it I don't need to add a hundred characters trash is trash

juliank34
1/7/19

not sure yet ... too early in process ... however I believed I was purchasing trees that would produce more quickly

waynet84
1/7/19

The trees grew last year after planting. Now, we'll have to wait and see if they survive the winter and grow more next spring and summer.

claudiag81
1/6/19

To small trees for description. Too much money for those little trees. They died in a month so I lossed my money. No one survive.

kimberlyd135
1/3/19

Reached out to the company 4 times without any response. Very concerning when a company not only refuses to resolve customers issues, but refuses to respond at all. $400 of dead trees and no response from the company.

*UPDATE* A couple hours after this was posted Jackie called me and said they hadn't received any of my emails. She was very nice and said she would refund and replace the damaged items. I'm hopeful that this will be resolved.

maryclairek
1/1/19

We've bought several trees and bushes from Fast-Growing Trees all with lovely and evocative names, and we've had a great experience each time with: "Grand Champion Rose" bushes, boxwoods, azaleas, holly, lilac, gardenia and, last but not least, the "Emerald Green Arbivitae," which we bought last fall and which will hopefully be particularly "fast growing" this spring providing a beautiful hedge on one side of our backyard...

lynnel55
12/3/18

One tree had a big root ball, the other had hardly any. The one with no root ball to speak of only grew about 12" tall.

thomask383
12/1/18

I have ordered at least 10 trees over the past several years and at least 5 have died, and I only had insurance purchased on 1 of them. The shipping and website are great, but the trees die too fast.

dinav5
11/28/18

Nice trees, packaging was good and the trees were undamaged. They seem to be growing but its too early to tell. Delivery took a while though.

lindab1040
11/14/18

Plants arrived in 3 quart containers not the gallon containers as advertised. They were barely 12 in tall and have grown only two in this summer. Found larger less expensive same plant at Lowe's where I purchased more

hannahr74
11/9/18

My review is mainly for the company. Earlier this year I bought two avocado trees, one of which did not make it very long. I'm sure there are a multitude of reasons for this and I don't blame Fast-Growing-Trees. They were kind enough to replace my avocado plant free of charge and shipped it to me immediately. I appreciate that kind of commitment to the customer, so they have my vote!

missyd18
11/7/18

Easy to order, tree arrived in great shape & quickly!
Thank you for our corkscrew willow!
We're enjoying it!

jacquelinec98
10/9/18

We purchased a lime "tree" which turned out to be a small, lean bush that was about 8 inches high! It sprouted numerous limes that were toothpick thickness but the straggly sapling would never be able to support the even one small lime -- even with the fertilizer recommendations! Thought it would be fun to have at the house since we are lime lovers but we ended up being the laughing stock of the family and neighborhood after spending over $50 for this "tree". Imagine how many limes we could have bought with that!!!!! Save your money!

austinl56
9/27/18

All the trees that I have from my front yard and backyard are from Fast growing Trees. Healthy and beautiful always thriving. I have encountered some challenges but as long as you reach out to them they will compensate you or give you advice immediately.

jayb255
9/21/18

We've bought over a dozen fruit bearing plants, vines and trees from fast-growing-trees and they've all arrived in great condition, even being shipped on the hottest days in Florida. And they're all thriving. Yes, you can probably find similar trees at local nurseries, possibly cheaper (if you don't value your own time), but you have to transport them yourself or pay extra for that, which isn't always an option. We don't own a truck, so this worked very well for us.

kirtanaav
9/13/18

Planted the strawberry in early spring and the plant grew very well throughout the summer. The plants are big, bushy and full of leaves. However, there were no fruits and no signs of any blooms. It is already fall here and I don't think we will get fruits this year. I am very disappointed with this purchase.

chatswortht
9/10/18

came just as expected---care instructions were detailed--gift tree was an added bonus---will use again in the future

christinep193
9/10/18

the rose bush is heavy on one side and not much on other.. Hopefully it will fill out.. Appears to have new growth coming in on bare side.. Roses have been blooming.

kellys407
9/10/18

I ordered 50 small Thuja Green Giants to border my property and several of them didn't make it. I had purchased the warrenty and was able to get them replaced quickly and they're doing great! Order arrived within a couple of days and I didn't have to worry about transporting all those trees in my car! This company is very responsive and customer-oriented. I highly recommend them.

dominickd12
9/10/18

I always LOVE the plants I buy from Fast-Growing Trees they arrive quickly and in very good shape. After planting and watering they take hold and look great!.

Customer service is rarely needed but is excellent if you should.

cynthiat91
9/10/18

Always welling to help solve an issue. Pleasant to work with. Trees I have purchased over the years are producing great large fruit.

janetf106
9/10/18

experience is very good except that fast growing trees I bought I have had to re order due to a few dying. Need three more again. Dont think I will ever get my wall of trees finished at this rate Started growing them approx a year and a half ago. Ordering 3 more soon to put in in fall. We have made sure they have water and watch them carefully and still some die. The ones growing are great. I have purchased a lot way over 20 now.

williamw471
9/10/18

Tree arrived promptly, as promised but had no root ball, struggled initially and was dead in 3 days. It was just what I wanted, seemed to be shipped right. It just didn't have a chance.

jamesc978
9/8/18

I transplanted them in larger pots, put them on the patio, and they are now two feet high. I will bring them in the house for the winter. I hope they continue growing. They are great, leafy, good looking plants.

Cancel your order now before it's too late, go to a local nursery and save yourself some money and unwarranted aggravation, these folks are not honorable.

By Pat M.

Kevin- If your plants arrived damage you simply give us a call and we will replace them. We understand that sometimes items can get damaged in transit so we will take care of that right away.

By Customer-Care C., Fast-Growing-Trees Representative

Anand, our purchased warranty is 100% hassle free. If your product dies within the first year, simply contact us and let us know and we will promptly re-ship you another plant. There is no need to return the dead item.

By Customer-Care C., Fast-Growing-Trees Representative

We would suggest the Sky Rocket Juniper. It holds up well in the Texas heat and can tolerate a good amount of shade.

By Customer-Care C., Fast-Growing-Trees Representative

Sometimes plants need time to establish their root system before you see major growth above the soil. We would encourage you to be patient. If you have any more questions regarding your Crape Myrtle, do not hesitate to reach out to our plant specialist at 888-504-2001

By John P.

Questions? Get answers from the Fast-Growing-Trees staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Fast-Growing-Trees