Fashion Vibes

Fashion Vibes has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fashion Vibes ranks 342nd among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Fashion Vibes?

“Love my wedding Lehenga and Saree”

Priyanka K.
3/9/21

I got the chikankari wedding lehenga custom made from Fashion Vibes. I was so happy wearing it on my wedding. The gown style lehenga looked nothing short of a disney princess gown. I also got the matching kundan jewelry sets and the complete look was amazing. I would recommend Fashion Vibes to all Brides for a trusted, hasslefree wedding outfit.

priyankak41
March 9th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Place the order well in advance because their custom outfits takes time to deliver.

manishaa5
February 6th, 2019

Fashionvibes is the Best website for ethnic wear and it is a wonderful example of what good customer service and good products. So many frauds stealing from online shoppers today, but I never have to worry when purchasing from fashionvibes.
Thanks

carloj1
January 21st, 2019

Fashionvibes.net is the best website for all traditional wear for women. They provide good customer care service and deliver timeously.

artiw
June 3rd, 2019

The collection of the product has renewed my faith in fashionvibes.net, They give awesome service to their customer. The material they provide is very good. Overall extremely happy with my purchase.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Fashion Vibes staff and other customers.

fashionv
Fashion V.
Fashionvibes.net
Fashionvibes.net - Online shop for wedding designer saree, designer lehenga, celebrity lehenga, best salwar suit, indo western gown, la bella perfume, jewelers & wedding accessories store

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fashion Vibes?

Have a question about Fashion Vibes?