Fashion Online

Fashion Online has a consumer rating of 3.73 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fashion Online ranks 37th among Sarees sites.

How would you rate Fashion Online?

“Beautiful attire”

Garima K.
1/23/19

Dress I got for my sisters sangeet. I love to wear it and it's a perfect attire for sangeet function... material of the cloth looks rich and it's worth buying this dress... collection of the shop is completely different from the other shops

“Fake n False commitments Don't Trust”

Reitika K.
3/2/18

Poor and pathetic service of Fashion Online Boutique. When you go to fashion online then they given you the assurance that we will provide a perfect fitting after your booking when you want the trial then they given you for trial. In the trial if your fitting is not kk then they don't know how to do. Fake n False commitments Don't Trust their people also.

amayas2
October 3rd, 2018

Excellent service and pretty dresses. My daughter really likes fashiononline.in selection. Customer service is great too!

ritar63
September 16th, 2018

They are amazing. They give perfect fitting beautiful embroidery. You will get the same piece you choose in the store and they give on time they promise. Staff is very good and cooperative. Plus they have a huge variety. I highly recommend fashiononline.in

garimak4
January 23rd, 2019

amritas16
February 28th, 2018

On time delivery and good quality fabric and material... my saree gown fitting, embroidery everything is perfect...

reitikak
March 2nd, 2018

devikas5
February 27th, 2018

Very bad online store. Fraud people. Claim that what we are seeking will receive the same. But my experience is very bad. I ordered a dress which was pretty costly. And when I received the dress it was a total different piece. And after receiving informed immediately but no reply from then. Then finally mailed them that I filled a case of fraud against your company. After that received a mail of apology and saying to refund the amount after returning the dress. It's almost 15days they received the dress. And not refunded my money back. Not even replying the mail. A very unprofessional company and people. Don't get fooled by this very online site. Pathetic it is. Don't trust. Some lady Mrs Kiran is the fraud lady.

avnik1
September 6th, 2018

I received my outfit today. I can't believe it, is so perfect. Is amazing, a masterpiece. Thanks a lot.

aravinds1
March 1st, 2018

As thy posting fake review own please look below the 2 posting with the Name of Ms Amrita Singh she is not a client she is working in the boutique as she told and she is calling with fake name also. As after they stuck my money after 10 month they are not returning my money or dress and not responding Mr Kiran Dabas then i have send the legal notice with the name of Mrs Kiran Dabas then after 7 days from the receiving the notice one other lady called me from the mobile numbers *******688 and accept all mistake done by them and she told that i am Ambika calling from fashion online technical Department and i am handled online booking and you can send your account details we will refund you your money within 3 to 4 days. I have send her account details and wait for a week after that i called her again they are not responding my call. She is called me and introduce self with Ambica Name and i am checking the numbers is showing some other name with Amrita Singh. Deal all my request you all please take action or any booking before complete investigation.

If you want any details or proof you can call me on *******300 i have all the call recording also that i have received fake call from her

nishantp4
September 6th, 2018

Hello
I ordered a saree from fashiononline.in and i m fully satisfied with quality and service

amritas15
February 28th, 2018

Reasonable price for designer dresses... Best store For online shopping. Last 5 years I'm shopping with fashiononline.in

pakhik
March 6th, 2018

Hey guys today I am talking about our Online store fashiononline.in. Fashion online is Indias Best Online Fashion and lifestyle shoping site

Questions? Get answers from the Fashion Online staff and other customers.

Indian Bridal Dresses Online - Latest online shopping fashion trends in India and abroad for Indian clothing. Choose different patterns and styles like Designer Suits, designer Salwar Kameez, bridal lehenga and wedding dresses.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fashion Online?

Have a question about Fashion Online?