Review of FASHFIRE

FASHFIRE reviews

chriss163
2/12/14

I asked my husband for a Michael Kors Cinnebar handbag for my birthday. I received it today and we only ordered a few days ago. It's just beautiful and authentic and I am extremely pleased. They answered all my emails promptly. I would buy from them again.

sherriel
6/28/13

My experience with this store was exceptional. I've brought my gucci bag from Fashfire to a friend that works in gucci store and she confirms it was real and told me if I were to brought the same bag to gucci store, they would probably say 'might not be real'. The reason being gucci doesn't want anyone selling their products other than authorized retailers. So folks, don't waste your time and bring bags you buy online to retail stores and ask if they're real. Do your research before you buy. I'm confident Fashfire sells authentic products.

karenc18
5/18/12

I adore this site. I placed an order for Mothers Day recently (a treat to myself). I spoke with a lady named 'coco' and she was very polite and helped me every step of the way. I was unsure of the size of Kate Spade bag that I wanted to purchase and she promptly measured it while I was on the line.

The bag was shipped the same day and arrived in 2 days and I'm enjoying it. No doubt in my mind that the bag is authentic as I know Kate Spade quality. A+ rating from me!

mariem7
5/15/12

I love this site! It is a rare find to get my favorite brands at very cheap prices and most of all 100% real. I live in a remote place and branded stores are not easily accessible. I had trouble finding web stores that sell authentic coach purse that I was looking for. Fortunately I gave fashfire a try and turns out 100% authentic.

Before I purchased from them, I asked them about the fake Gucci bag review and they assured me that it was real and was provided by the name brand retailer and had receipt to show it. They said it was a communication issue with the reviewer and had done full refund for that person along with providing return label. The person on the line seems pretty trust worthy so I gave it a try. I bought a coach purse and was pretty pleased. Wouldn't hesistate to refer anyone to this site!

melindar
1/10/11

SOLD A FAKE GUCCI TO ME. NO WAY TO CONTACT THE COMPANY. THE ONLY PHONE NUMBER LISTED THAT ACTUALLY WORKS IS A T-MOBILE CELL PHONE THAT IS NEVER ANSWERED.

FILED COMPLAINTS WITH BOTH THE BBB, THE FBI INTERNET FRAUD COMPLAINT CENTER & CONTACTED GUCCI HEADQUARTER IN NY.

Questions? Get answers from the FASHFIRE staff and other customers.

FASHFIRE?