This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Fantasticflix.net

Fantasticflix.net

Fantasticflix.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fantasticflix.net ranks 98th among Streaming Movies sites.

How would you rate Fantasticflix.net?

“Terrible company”

mike r.
6/4/10

Terrible company - go elsewhere. I ordered several box sets. One, 4 out of the 5 discs wouldn't play. One movie was labeled correctly but the content was something completely other. Another set was billed as the complete series; it was not, missing the final 8 episodes of the series. Billed me and then sent the DVDs 2 months later. Order incomplete, but billed fully anyway. Haven't been able to contact them or receive any communication for resolution. Avoid!

miker5
June 4th, 2010

robbinb
May 18th, 2010

This is a company to RUN from. They are selling bootleg copies of old TV shows and old movies. They will take your money and you will NEVER see your purchase. My husband purchased 3 hard to find old TV series for me for Mother's Day. We never received them and the company website is now unavailable and there is no way of contacting them ( even through the website that hosts their domain).

billc6
May 21st, 2010

Bunch of thieves that need to be put down like rabid dogs or worse. Should I ever find out who they are... so be it

Questions? Get answers from the Fantasticflix.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fantasticflix.net?

Have a question about Fantasticflix.net?