Review of Fans of free

Tel: +1 866-317-8095
fansoffree.com@domainsbyproxy.com

jenniferw538
3/20/19

I bought a necklace and 3 bracelets on there. Next month, I get a charge for 19.99. I assumed it was for what i bought. But I got charged that amount once a month for 3 months before I noticed. They are scammers! And the products aren't worth the trouble. They're good, but not great.

ameliaj17
2/26/19

I bought 4 rainbow beanies for $20... luckily, I check my account and noticed an additional charge for $19.99 ... this is for an unauthorized membership that I NEVER agreed to. When I called I got someone from their answering service and was told that these are the only type of calls she gets for this business.

lawrenceo23
11/26/18

After placing a $15 order plus shipping they began stealing $19.95 a month from me for more than a year. After purchasing items advertised on Facebook, totalling $15 plus shipping, $19.95 total, I was signed up for $19.95 per month "membership" without warning and billed $19.99 a month for more than a year. There must have been some kind of trickery, fine print, etc. I have seen they have numerous complaints to the BBB for the exact same reason. I used my AMEX card. I had an eye problem and was not able to check my AMEX statements closely, and since I have auto-pay with AMEX I wasn't concerned. I finally noticed this monthly theft after a year. AMEX put a hold on their theivery, and said they could only credit me for three months. This so-called merchant refunded three additional months, but there are still six months they refuse to credit. The ONLY amount I should be charged is the original $19.95.

naomik16
8/31/18

After purchasing items advertised on Facebook, I was signed up for membership without warning and billed $19.99 a month.

kellyc331
7/30/18

In June 2017, I purchased a rainbow flag to hang outside my house to honor my 11 year old gay son. I did NOT know that when I purchased the flag, I was also signing up for a membership. Fast forward to June 2018, I realized $19.99 was taken out of my acct. Upon further investigation, I realized that $19.99 had been taken out every month for an entire year!! I called my bank and they were ready to dispute the charges but asked to me first call and try to resolve this myself. I did. They reimbursed me three of the twelve charges. I called again. They reimbursed three more. I called again. And again. To this day, I've had nine of the twelve charges reimbursed. I've been mocked on the phone by their employees. I've gotten no response on email.
I will continue to support my son but I will stay far away from FANS OF FREE. There are several options out there to shop for LGBTQ+ apparel and accessories and I plan to use those other options.

sarahs149
6/13/18

They have been taking $20 out of my account since January (or even further back) of this year! I just saw today as I do not check my statement often (but I sure as hell will now!). This website is a ridiculous scam and a joke. It's sad they pretend to support the queer community, but rip people off just as well!!!!

arlenes28
4/20/18

FANS OF FREE IS FRAUD AT ITS WORST!!!
After ordering one item I was charged over $25 for items not ordered and $19.99 for membership I didn't join!!!

amyg147
2/18/18

Nowhere in the terms of service can I find mention of a 'membership fee'. I've also had at least two charges of 19.99 and want out. Tried to FB message ("responds immediately") Nope. Trying to contact to cancel is not easy. I'm saddened a site that promotes equal rights operates like this.

michaela422
1/24/18

after ordering a couple of their "free" items, they are now taking $19.99 out of my account monthly. they have done this twice now. do not order from them. if i could give them zero stars, i would.

tanyas62
12/3/17

I made an $11 purchase over a month ago. I've since received 2 other charges for $14.99 and $19.99. I am reporting as fraud. Be warned.

hannahh55
10/21/17

I ordered from this website in June. One single payment for an item for $7.95. I did not realize until today (the 21st of October) that this website has been taking $19.99 out of my account every month since then. So, on top of the intial payment, I have now had $80 taken out of my account, completely unauthorized. What I bought was not a subscription. It was a single flag. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE.

Questions? Get answers from the Fans of free staff and other customers.

Fans of free?