Family Office Club reviews

mdy2
MD Y.
2/26/19

I was disappointed in the capacity limitations of the main stage, nowhere to sit.

Stage layout was not thought out, one entire third of the room couldn't see the panelists because the podium was blocking their view.

People with questions were not afforded a microphone, so some (notably women, which is essentially doing a disservice to everyone by making them seem meeker then the men for no other reason then not having a loud voice) questions were inaudible to most of the room. Not all moderator's repeated the question, which is a moderator 101 duty in a situation without a wireless microphone for questions.

davidif
Davidi F.
2/22/19

The focus on direct investing, and the expertise assembled on the topic is what made the event worthwhile. There are lots of places to meet Investment Managers, and every conference has basic back office service providers but hearing from people and firms who can really help with deal sourcing, due diligence and executing on direct deals is highly valuable.

gideonp9
Gideon P.
2/6/19

I find the organization very professional and exceptional. The workshops and events are well run, have great content, and extremely beneficial.

jamesk169
James K.
2/5/19

would like to see examples as they relate to entrepreneurs using the information provided, in practice, in a general day to day application to increase their business' flow as well as attracting single family offices.

barryj57
Barry J.
2/1/19

Richard provided a great amount of detailed content in a very conversational way and his keeping on schedule with all of the questions being asked was impressive.

bobd292
Bob D.
2/1/19

I really enjoy every event that I attend, whether a workshop or summit. I continue to pick up useful tools while building relationships. Kudos to Richard and his team.

mattd185
Matt D.
1/28/19

Excellent experience at the Family Office Fundraising Catalyst workshop.

Well organized, concise and actionable information with a healthy dose of 'been there, done that' that really brings the advice home.

Definitely worth the time and money.

I plan to maintain my Charter Membership and attend as many of the events as I scheduling allows.

Need to work on this form though. I answered 5 of 5 on things that I have not yet experienced. Just assuming that they too will be as well crafted as my first experience.

robertx2
Robert X.
1/25/19

After becoming a Charter member over the past several months, I have to give the leadership (Richard Wilson) and his staff nothing but high marks. I have recently, accepted a position as Corporate VP of Finance with a rapidly growing Texas home builder. The tools, training, and networking events have prepared me to meet our capital raise target for this year of $20MM. I am happy to report that through your club, we have met both potential lenders and investors that are interested in our deals. So, thank you and I look forward to a long-standing relationship with the Family Office Club.

dank222
Dan K.
12/19/18

The Family Office Club summit in Miami is truly SUPER! Humble, intelligent, and direct, allowing all attendees to maximize time and develop relationships that will turn into real deals. Every attendee/panelist/staff member is truly world class.

bartf12
Bart F.
12/17/18

Great opportunity to learn from the panels and then go have a face to face conversation with the person/people you wanted to make contact with after panel was over. Another great opportunity was the receptions at the end of the day. We made numerous contacts walking around during those times. These were also times to speak with panelists still there and have follow up conversations.

neilw80
Neil W.
12/17/18

This is a great network. It would be more helpful if attendee lists could be circulated in advance. It would also help if there were some way to distinguish those attendees with capital from those who are service providers

adamv55
Adam V.
12/13/18

I am surprised at the speed that I have been called back and the minor...and I do mean minor issues were resolved...no hassle no fuss just fast, friendly, service and they actually remember your name...and are genuinely happy to speak with you...in this day and age this kind of service is an anomaly.

bobd284
Bob D.
12/12/18

We have been Charter members since inception and continue to find the quality of the ever expanding content to be incredible. From Richard at the helm to the support staff at every level, the services provided are as though you had Praxis Capital in mind. Kudos to the whole gang at Family Office Club!

mrg91
Mr G.
12/12/18

It was very good. I think anything in this life can be improved on. I believe the means of identifying 'who is who' and what a 'charter' really mean's as far as; am I an Investor?, an Entrepreneur?, or ? could easily be improved on. Then because after a speaker presents and walks to the side, the games seem to begin, the people line up, wait to grab a card, etc., and could be also be modernized so that everyone has an equal opportunity to to make the best use of everyone's time. I would like to end this review by saying it was a group of very kind and courteous people, that the family office club has drawn together.

jmgt
JMG T.
12/12/18

This being my first summit I found the quality of the event, speakers, and vendor exhibit excellent. The format of the event allowed the ability to mingle and discuss your specific area interest.

Looking forward to attending a few events throughout 2019.

saffronc2
Saffron C.
10/15/18

I was under the impression it would be 50% family offices and 50% people looking for capital. It was 99% people looking for capital.

brianw219
Brian W.
10/12/18

Richard and the team have put together something extraordinarily rare and special--a resource where the vast majority of the content and speakers are directly relevant to my practice. I walk away from any event feeling that 1) i've learned something new 2) there's something that makes me a better, more insightful investor and thus more valuable to my partners AND potential partners, 3) that i've invested wisely as a Charter Member

jakes157
JAKE S.
9/21/18

Excellent, the new site is user friendly, I enjoy seeing my first name on everything adding a special personal touch. Everything is readily available scrolling versus having to hunt through different tabs is spectacular as well, WONDERFUL DESIGN!!!!

thomasv105
Thomas V.
9/21/18

The live events provide excellent content for either newcomers or experienced investors to the Family Office space

ebg
Eb G.
8/21/18

I have been to 2 different conferences now: London and Chicago. The formats have been great and run really efficiently. The panel discussions have been fantastic and really interesting with great speakers in very smart combinations. Chicago, for example, had a wonderful (if not tumultuous) back and forth around the argument of investing in public vs. private companies as well as passive vs active investing. These conferences and the overall Club membership create what I think is today's epicenter of the family office environment from a marketing perspective for both introductions as well as becoming more familiar with the space and how to successfully navigate in it.
Eb Gaines
Litespeed Management

davidp675
David P.
8/20/18

I attended your family office event on Friday in Chicago. It was outstanding from speakers, content, networking, venue and overall event management perspective. Great job!

estebanv7
Esteban V.
8/18/18

The content of the presentations, and the makeup of the pannels was really great. I wish there was more time, and perhaps a bit of structure to the actual deal-making component of the event. Everyone there seemed to have deals, capital, or services that would benefit others, and it was difficult to explore the right opportunities in the networking sessions.

catherinep100
Catherine P.
7/20/18

FOC provides essential capital raising & investor information clearly, its website enables easy access to it, and the FOC team.

fernandal7
Fernanda L.
7/17/18

I appreciate the way I was received by the first one, participating in the same club. Service, reception, attention and empathy were differentiated from the FOC team. I hope to contribute and repay. Grateful and even the next one, cordially, Fernanda

johnd993
John D.
2/28/18

I am still learning- I like the relaxed atmosphere of the events. Very informative. Best value in the market for building a network of advisors you can trust.

Questions? Get answers from the Family Office Club staff and other customers.

Family Office Club?