Review of Familycares.in

Familycares.in reviews

samirs9
7/22/17

Same here victim...fake site... please do strict action...................................................,

payals4
7/21/17

Family care company is making fool to customer that u have won prize ...and if u do shopping minimum of 3000 u will get svmsung galaxy S8 and they are not giving ur product which u r shopping...so guys pls don't believe on such calls ...they are making fool to people...spread this msgs as much u can spread

madyd
7/17/17

This is totally fake site I am also victim of this site...They told for assure gift deliver and after payment they block no...And your hard earned money is gone... But we should take strick action about it...Some no I share which they used for payment and call..7291834728
8502845432..
But my brother in crime branch so I gave this no to you and they enquiry it according to call details...
Day are near when they will be caught by police

gauravm11
7/15/17

Like all the reviews this is a fraud company... this company do fake call and grab money from customer.. through there different different scheme. .. first the told you to purchase more than 3000 to avail the assured gift and then the charge tax 7500 and then they told we are the partners of paytm and all your details provided by paytm ... and they take payment through paytm ... after receving paytm they told your order ready to dispatch.. but that parcel never received by you because they are fraud... i am also the victim of this...

ajayc6
7/14/17

The site is totally fake and don't believe any type of call from them...... ye log khud call karke bolte hai aapne prize jeete hai... aap 3000 rs ki shopping karoge to aapko LG washing machine ya sony tv ya vivo mobile ya dell laptop me se koi ek jarur milega jo 20000 rs ka h... aur redme note 4 jo 7000 rs ka aap rs 3600 me order kar sakte hai... ye customers ki detail courier company se lete hai ... jab aapka paytm flipkart amazon ebay se kuchh months ya years pahle shopping ki hui hoti h to uski detail delivery adress couriers offices se le ke aapko us shoping pe winner bolte hai.. so don't trust on this site... chor site h ye...

shakshig

Hi...
This is Shakshi,wanted to share my experience which i had during shopping from www.familycares.in
They have best service and response for their costumers.

johnc779
7/14/17

Previous time i have shopping with www.familycares.in that's a very cool website cause this website give me a gift and the gift is free of coursed . so i'm very happy cause i have a gift who is given from www.familycares.in ...

nareshv
7/10/17

The Staff of www.familycares.in (Noida-India) are excellently trained to rob the money from people over online.

Below is photo uploaded of www.familycares.in website owner fraudster, Cheater, Chore saale photo

I am very sure, one fineday the website/company owner will make several crores of money and will be taken under police control.

On 3-Jul-2017, I was called by www.familycares.in and said... for your online purchase made in year 2014, we have a promotional offer from our new business website familycares.in.
Purchase a minimum of Rs.3000.00, pay the amount and we will gift an exciting smart TV offer. Also mentioned " NO Cash On Delivery" so had to pay the money over paytm.

Paid the money Rs.13500/- but items not yet delivered for more than a week. Finally I given the hopes and hence writing this review so the fraud scam reaches many people.

Day1 (3-Jul-2017): I am asked to select items and make the payment of 4000/- for my selected order. Paid using Paytm. I was informed Items will be dispatched towards end of the day. Received SMSes for booking confirmation.

Day2 (4-Jul-2017): I was contacted by familycares.in staff and mentioned, Because the selected gift is electronic, pay the GST and claim for Reimburse. Repeatedly followed up me to pay Rs.9500/=. They sent me a message that the amount will be refundable.

Day3 (5-Jul-2017): I was again contacted by another staff of familycares.in and asked to pay another Rs.8500.00 towards Insurance. Also said, the dispatched item was returned back as the insurance amount is not paid. I started getting doubt and refused to pay.
Then the staff said, the company will bare the insurance cost of 1 week for transport duration and will deliver the item.

Day4 (6-Jul-2017): Again follow up call to pay Rs.8500.00 but again I refused. That's it, my number is blocked.

Day5 (7-Jul-2017): Contacted Helpdesk number, I was given a single consignment number and three courier agencies DHL, DTDC and trackon. It was very clear the consignment number was faulty. Later, said, your insurance amount is due so item has not been dispatched.

Day6(8-Jul-2017): Blocked all my contact numbers and that's it.

Day7 to Day9 (9-Jul-2017 to 11-Jul-2017): No Response

Day10 (12-Jul-2017): Surprisingly, Received a call from www.familycares.in questioning as if I do not have any responsibility to call to the website follow up. After few confirmation e-mail exchanges, family cares returned Rs.5000/- out of Rs.13500/- with a great difficulty and demands to delete this review as it is impacting their fraud business. And they want me to write a satisfactory e-mail which I denied, as the website is still due for me about Rs.8500/=. On day 10, Not even a single word uttered neither about order delivery nor about free gift delivery. That shows that how serious on order commitment.

I still lost my money Rs.8500/- out of Rs.13500/= but writing this so atleast whoever reads this gets benefited.

Tip for consumers: Do not Trust the website www.familycares.in and please do not loose your hard earned money.

I lost Rs.13500.00 and saved Rs.8500.00 (stop loss).

Questions? Get answers from the Familycares.in staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Familycares.in