Review of FameLeathers

Tel: 0044 2895811
stevemartin686@gmail.com

emileye
1/10/17

I love this one because i'am a fan of leather jackets they have huge collection of trendy jackets for young biker girls and give quick response

wilsonj5
1/5/17

I ordered different jackets and I got it within a certain period of time. Fame Leathers have the best shipping that I ever saw.

halonaa
1/5/17

soo sweet Brown Stylist Leather Jacket i got online gift from my father on my birthday and this gift on this freezing winter was the best of all.Thank u fame leathers your quality is really very cool and absolutely amazing leather stuff.

ammyd
1/5/17

Indeed it is the best in all. Style, Color, and material. Seems classy and its Stitching quality is best material and the best one is that it is pure.

jasonk98
1/5/17

Fame leathers have awesome deigns leather jackets, i have bought 4 jackets 3 months ago, their quality is very good and I also like their fast and responsive services. overall good brand to choose

orableg
1/5/17

They are really providing pure leather in online shopping that's amazing.
Very much delighted with their services and delivery process.
well done Fame leathers.. :)

Tip for consumers: Do check out their bikers leathers section if you want fashionable women jackets.
The jacket i bought is attached in pictures. :)

pault130
1/5/17

fame leathers website is just beyond awesome , i love their customer services response , also their shipping is really fast , just waittng for my second jacket :)

carolea9
1/5/17

I ordered one week ago and I got the perfect quality. The jacket I ordered is Brown Fringe Jacket. It is as same as shown in the picture. Love to wear it, great stuff..
Thanks for the jacket. I will order soon again.

johnd695
1/5/17

fame leathers prices are so much affordable and reasonable as well as the quality is just great according to their prices . they have variety of different unique designs which attracts me most.

johnm961
1/5/17

The order which was supposed to be sent in 15 days was sent to me in 8 days only. This really shows their timely delivery procedure which is very impressive.
The quality of leather in Cafe Racer Biker Brown Leather Jacket was also good.

jassicad
1/5/17

I purchased the jacket it is best in all aspects and in stitching it is best in all. It is comfortable to wear and safe

oscarm59
1/5/17

The best website that I ever watched. Awesome view of the website. I ordered the Bomber Leather Jacket With Zip Closer. Fame Leathers have best quality, best shipping with affordable prices.

drews24
1/5/17

Just recieved Balmains Diamond Brown Leather Jacket last sunday and the quality was really very impressive and most importantly the price was absolutely in my range.

staphinej
1/5/17

i purchase grey leather biker jacket the quality is really good and the price is very reasonable i'm fully satisfied from their quality and prices

calvinb37
1/5/17

I got perfectly accurate jacket. One of the best quality that I ever got from an online store. I ordered Brown Sheep Skin Leather Jacket.

rong69
4/1/16

I ordered a brown leather jacket, when I received it, it was not even close in color, nor did it look at all like the advertised item. It was actually grey. After numerous inquiries, no response. I am stuck with this jacket that I can't use and will never order from this company again. Not at all customer friendly and extremely unprofessional.

robm80
3/15/16

I ordered a jacket according to the size chart but ended up one size too big. Wanted to return but the company offered my another size at a cheaper price. The second jacket arrived and fit perfect. Love it. Stuck with one larger size now but. The confirmation and tracking communication has to get better as I had to send multiple emails to confirm order.

broganb2
1/22/16

Was a bit worried when ordering from here because I had never heard of it before and because I was looking for a jacket that cannot be found anywhere, and it was found here- I was a bit suspicious. But seemed legit, ordered the jacket. Did not receive any confirmation or shipping numbers which was a little worrying since how much i spent on the jacket. My e-mails were not answered but just received the jacket and it is perfect! definitely trustable website!

danil53
1/20/16

Quality leather jacket in a low cost , item reached quickly

andym81
10/2/15

I ordered a leather jacket from Fame leathers and was disappointed that they never confirmed my order or send me any correspondence whatsoever. No shipping number nothing! I do a lot of online shopping and in this day and age where there is a lot of fraudulent activity going on I think is very unprofessional and sketchy that after spending $175 with the company they would not send me any information regarding my order. So I decided that I would file a complaint with PayPal after trying to contact the seller numerous times via email and Facebook asking for an order number for shipping confirmation to no avail. After PayPal got involved in the whole dispute process Fame Leathers finally got back to me with a shipping number. I did receive my order and I'm happy with it. However there is no excuse for a poorly run company. They would have saved theirselves a lot of hassle and embarrassment had they just sent me a simple email. Do buy from them but just know that you might be left in the dark for awhile not knowing if or when you might be receiving your order.Get it together!

kriss56
7/6/15

just had my mickey rourke jacket
nice leather
nice color
just like in the movie
sizes are like the size guide in the website,excellent!
thank you very much fameleathters!!!

stevem152
12/1/14

Awesome Jacket, Ordered Real Leather, Very Similar to the real thing. A+++

stevea51
12/1/14

Hope to deal with you again and Thanks for the fast payment fameleathers.com

danielp51
10/18/14

purchased Tom Cruise top gun flight jacket, jacket is excellent, Shipping fast and good in communication

Hello. I am waiting for a jacket since 5 weeks. No communication since, except at the beginning that the order went through. Service communication is lame and I am not sure yet if that company is a scam indeed. Nobody picks up the phone and e-mails don't get answered. The contact option, I.E. e-mail service is out of order. The payment receipt stems from a third party. At least I don't know this service. Not very reassuring. The above positive comments are all posted on the same date. This stinks. I wonder if anyone can post anything here to get trusted business.

By toni s.
Questions? Get answers from the FameLeathers staff and other customers.

1 Photo for FameLeathers