Review of Fairy Glen

Tel: +1-973-653-5147
info@fairyglen.com

jessih6
2/22/19

This is a bad company that refuses to offer fair customer. I ordered a $70 statue that was defective to ask for a replacement and was told they're all the same, even though the photo on the website had been beautiful. Meanwhile, a second statute arrived that I had ordered, the same model, and it was perfect -- just like the photo. I called again, talked to the owner, and was told I would have to pay for return shipping of the bad one, and IF he was able to work something out with the manufacturer, MAYBE he could "do something about it." It would cost me a fortune to mail back that heavy statue, and with not even any promise that he would replace it. This guy just wants your money. He could care less whether you're happy and if what he is selling is quality.

Response from Joseph T., Fairy Glen Representative
I'm very sorry for your issue. You want to return an item you received several months ago because it doesn't look the same as the new one you received. Even though it is well past our return policy date, I am willing make an exception to aid in the situation. All I asked was for a side by side picture of the two items so we can send it to the manufacturer and to ensure you don't get another item you are not happy with. You said you can't take a picture and you would be willing to send it back at your expense because of that. You wanted a commitment of a replacement like the second one you received. But without looking at the items to see what you are seeing I don't know what is possible. I continued to ask you to just take a picture of them and then You then screamed curse words at me and hung up the phone. I'm very sorry you are unhappy. I'm still willing to help if you'd like to contact us again. Thank you.
triciac40
1/24/19

Website had lots of items to choose from. Item was as described. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I ordered it 12/24 & received it 1/23. I was never notified about the delay. I had to call & they then told me it was on backorder. Luckily I didn't need the item until February.

andreas449
12/17/17

My First Cthulhu is for my 7 month old nephew and his horror-loving dad. Sooo cute!! Fast fast shipping and delivery. I recommended this store to my friends.

carlas68
11/16/17

We ordered Holiday cards. They delivered in a timely manner with no damage. Cards were reasonably priced and great quality.

donnas234
11/16/17

I love shopping with Fairy Glen. Their service is very good and the merchandise is great. I shop this sight for collectors in the family.

ciprianoc6
11/10/17

happy with service not to mention great products, service and followup was timely. first time ordering from this website

terryh138
10/19/17

This was the first time I ordered from this website. The items I ordered for a wedding shower were excellent! Very pleased!

michaelc514
10/11/17

I received the item very quickly and in perfect shape. Fairyglen is a very trustful company to order from.

lauraw157
10/8/17

The Irish Heart was perfect! We received the order quickly and it was exactly what we wanted! We were married today 10/7/17
Thank you for a such high quality heart!

shannonr79
10/5/17

Since my sister is really into dragons (she has a list of specifics), and I wasn't finding what I was looking for in the stores I went to I tried Fairyglen. My sister absolutely LOVES the dragon box that I got her. The entire experience was great, and I got the package in excellent time. I will for sure use this place again when looking for a dragon gift for her!

sandrap128
9/28/17

This was a good experience even though a few of the boxes were damaged when I received them. Nothing really terrible except for one that looked like someone had stabbed the top of the box. If you are a really picky collector, which I am not, you might want to request more pictures of the boxes before they are shipped.

genec33
9/27/17

A good company to do business with. Fast, secure shipment. No disappointments. Very satisfied. Quality products at reasonable prices.

bettyc55
9/27/17

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH DETAIL. THE TOPPER IS A MAN HOLDING A FAIRYISH, LONG DRAPING ATTIRED MERMAID. INCREDIBLE, THANK YOU, IT'S EXACTLY WHAT I ENVISIONED.

Questions? Get answers from the Fairy Glen staff and other customers.

Fairy Glen?