Review of Fairy Glen

info@fairyglen.com

1 star

triciac40
1/24/19

Website had lots of items to choose from. Item was as described. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I ordered it 12/24 & received it 1/23. I was never notified about the delay. I had to call & they then told me it was on backorder. Luckily I didn't need the item until February.

andreas449
12/17/17

My First Cthulhu is for my 7 month old nephew and his horror-loving dad. Sooo cute!! Fast fast shipping and delivery. I recommended this store to my friends.

carlas68
11/16/17

We ordered Holiday cards. They delivered in a timely manner with no damage. Cards were reasonably priced and great quality.

donnas234
11/16/17

I love shopping with Fairy Glen. Their service is very good and the merchandise is great. I shop this sight for collectors in the family.

ciprianoc6
11/10/17

happy with service not to mention great products, service and followup was timely. first time ordering from this website

terryh138
10/19/17

This was the first time I ordered from this website. The items I ordered for a wedding shower were excellent! Very pleased!

michaelc514
10/11/17

I received the item very quickly and in perfect shape. Fairyglen is a very trustful company to order from.

lauraw157
10/8/17

The Irish Heart was perfect! We received the order quickly and it was exactly what we wanted! We were married today 10/7/17
Thank you for a such high quality heart!

shannonr79
10/5/17

Since my sister is really into dragons (she has a list of specifics), and I wasn't finding what I was looking for in the stores I went to I tried Fairyglen. My sister absolutely LOVES the dragon box that I got her. The entire experience was great, and I got the package in excellent time. I will for sure use this place again when looking for a dragon gift for her!

sandrap128
9/28/17

This was a good experience even though a few of the boxes were damaged when I received them. Nothing really terrible except for one that looked like someone had stabbed the top of the box. If you are a really picky collector, which I am not, you might want to request more pictures of the boxes before they are shipped.

genec33
9/27/17

A good company to do business with. Fast, secure shipment. No disappointments. Very satisfied. Quality products at reasonable prices.

bettyc55
9/27/17

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH DETAIL. THE TOPPER IS A MAN HOLDING A FAIRYISH, LONG DRAPING ATTIRED MERMAID. INCREDIBLE, THANK YOU, IT'S EXACTLY WHAT I ENVISIONED.

Questions? Get answers from the Fairy Glen staff and other customers.

Fairy Glen?