This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Facebookhacksoft.fr

Facebookhacksoft.fr

Facebookhacksoft.fr has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Facebookhacksoft.fr ranks 775th among Marketing sites.

How would you rate Facebookhacksoft.fr?

“Is there an alternative to Pos Malaysia”

dharma k.
6/18/18

I belong to the old school where i still do post festive greeting cards. I do post a minimum of about 100 greeting cards for each festive (Chinese New Year, Eid, Diwali,, Christmas, New Year, Valentine and not forgetting birthday cards) However i find Pos Malaysia postal system NOT reliable where many of friends say that they never receive the cards Wonder is there any alternative. Can someone please enlighten me Thanks

warrene5
2,465 helpful votes
November 10th, 2013

The only facebook or twitter account that will get hacked will be yours!
Never trust facebook/twitter scam sites like these. Most of them are listed as phishing sites or malware installers! https://www.phishtank.com/phish_detail.php?phish_id=2096696

dharmak
June 18th, 2018

I belong to the old school where i still do post festive greeting cards.

Wonder is there any alternative. Can someone please enlighten me

Thanks

Questions? Get answers from the Facebookhacksoft.fr staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Facebookhacksoft.fr?

Have a question about Facebookhacksoft.fr?