Review of Fabletics.ca

El Segundo, CA 90245, US
Tel: 1-844-322-5384

vall67
9/11/18

My 17-year old daughter made the mistake of ordering an outfit + yoga mat. Did not realize it was in US funds. She also did not know she had involuntarily signed up for some VIP club that was debiting her Canadian bank account $50 USD each month. She called and at first they wouldn't cancel, but now says it is cancelled (but do I trust that??), they won't give her money back which is over $300 canadian, and she is in university. So many questions!!! Who do I complain to? How can a company do that to a minor who isn't even allowed to sign a personal cheque or have a credit card???? She is on her way to the bank to put a stop payment to anything from Fabletics and learned a valuable lesson, but the money she saved this summer to support herself at school has gone to some US movie star?? WTF? No item of clothing is worth that sales tactic. I don't care about the quality or fit, it isn't worth it. Ladies, expect more from your apparel companies and demand more business ethics!

lyner
8/27/17

Be aware, you will be charged 49.95$/month on your credit card without permission. I will never buy on fabletics again.

maddies5
8/18/17

I live in Canada, and i have ZERO long distance calling, I'm not able to contact their support ever! The "live chat" doesn't work, the Facebook messenger never answers and again i say, I CANT CALL. SO i have no way of knowing if i am going to be charged for a membership, and no way of knowing about my pants I ordered. If i could give zero stars I would because this is totally a scam and nobody should shop with Fabletics.

gp76
5/16/17

I previously had no problems with Fabletics. I am a VIP member. I know to skip a month if I don't want my credit card charged. The last 3 mos, my credit card has been charged even though I've skipped that month and I have to contact their team to be reimbursed. They always try to encourage me to use the credit that they took against my wishes in the first place which is irritating, but will eventually issue the refund. I have been told that I need to contact them to make sure that the skip went through because there is a glitch where it doesn't always work... it's been at least three months and your IT team still hasn't fixed the problem where you accidentally take people's money? Something seems a little fishy to me...

elizabetha92
5/11/17

Ordered one item from Fabletics without knowledge of their £44 monthly membership. Noticed a year later that payments had been coming out of my account. Emails they send are automatically sent to junk mail allowing them to go unnoticed. "membership" credits are not fully explained on website, so the credits are useless.
Highly advise to stay away from Fabletics due to hidden monthly charge.
NOT WORTH THE MONEY.

paisliep
4/6/17

They took 2 payments of £44.00 out of my account and as I was not aware I had a billing agreement, they told me they could only refund me for 1 payment of £44.00.

Absolute joke of a service. They owed me £19 for a store credit but would only give me £8 refund.

The whole site is a joke, they scam customers and none of their advisors can speak English!!

laylah9
4/3/17

With SO much advertising I thought it must be so good. WRONG. They've quietly taken £44 out of my account each month and I was told on the phone that I could get a cash refund if I purchased the same amount that all these "credits" amounted to... WRONG AGAIN. I've just ordered the total and rung for a refund (as per website) and NO I can only get store credits as an exchange....

CRAFTY, NASTY CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE USING AGAIN.

Products are not the worst but for the price I expected a LOT more quality and it just isn't there.

DAYLIGHT ROBBERY

emilyr72
3/26/17

Now I'm not complaining about the VIP membership - I thought it was quite clear what you're getting yourself into. However, what isn't fun is when you get charged £44 for the month, go to spend your credit and find that there are NO outfits for £44 with both items still in stock. If you want to mix and match items that are in stock, that'll set you back about £60/70. So I spent the whole month searching for an outfit I liked, in stock, that I could buy for £44. Finally - a Sale! So I added to my basket a few yoga pants and tops (£12.00 in the sale etc) that added up to £44 - go to checkout and the sale price hasn't applied. Why? When I rang up, it's because I needed a full price £44 item in my basket before any of my other items would register as sale items - so I'd need to spend £88 altogether. Cancelled my membership. It's a shame because I love the stuff I've bought, but it just doesn't feel altogether honest and I needed to get out of there.

Questions? Get answers from the Fabletics.ca staff and other customers.

Fabletics.ca?