Review of EZlocal

Tel: 1-877-416-2378
privacy@ezlocal.com

johnk1191
12/7/18

Responding to the guy that said Ezlocal is a RIP off. Ezlocal is a reputable web marketing company.
They provide good business Advertising and marketing services that work.

derindas2
9/20/18

iLoveKickboxing, Great workout sessions, flexible schedules and good instructors. The workout format is a great experience for a full body workout.

harriettew1
8/8/18

Let's Kick it. ILKB has changed my life. Total body workout all while having fun. We laugh, dance, joke and most of all we get fit. I literally couldn't fit into my jeans (any of them anymore) after two weeks of ILKB I was able to fit into my jeans again. Come join us for a power hour of total body fitness. Come on what do you have to loose.....For me it was extra weight that I didn't need.

tonyk27
8/15/17

I came across this site online and according to their site it's FREE online listing. Within a few minutes of filling out the form they called to get details on the business etc. Then passed me on to Patricia (from the previous posts here maybe she's the only on that works here). After many questions from her she then said the FEE ... not FREE is $69 USD per month. After I said it was above my budget she said there's nothing else we can do cause that's their bottom line. SMH
Basically they give you the same service Google gives for FREE !! Go sign up directly with Google and just provide them your physical business address. They'll send you a confirmation code by mail and you'll be listed as a direct business on Google and loads of other sites.
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH EZLOCAL !! COMPLETE SCAM AND RIPOFF !!
PS... the only 2 positive reviews here for this site are 1. a comment not related to the site and 2. someone who actually works at the same company. SMH

ruthw39
7/17/17

kickboxing has been one of the best experiences of my life. It literally changed the way I think about cardio. The 1 hour intense work out is amazing and it doesn't feel like you just worked out for an hour. The instructors are great they make sure you are working out and having fun doing it.
Thanks to Ilovekinckboxing Wheaten my stress has gone down and so has my waist

stephanier75
10/15/16

i JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE NEVER FELT SO COMFORTABLE AT A WORK PLACE AS I DO HERE AT EZLOCAL... THE MANAGERS PAT IN GENERAL IS LIKE A MOTHER TO ME AND I LOVE HER,\......... WE DO GREAT WORK HERE AND I LOVE WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY

vickid9
12/27/15

Knockout kickboxing has been one of the best experiences of my life. It literally changed the way I think about cardio and calories. The 1 hour intense work out has transformed my body and my state of mind. Combining conditioning with high intense cardio, I went from a size 7 to a size 3. When I joined, the sole purpose for me was to relieve extreme stress. It has done so much more than that. I have built strength and endurance. After every class I feel great!! The workout is challenging and fun. The instructors are knowledgeable and motivating. The classes are filled with friendly people, encouraging each other to push further. The facility is clean and the atmosphere is comfortable. I always look forward to training classes at KOKB!!!! I ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY A CLASS OR TWO AT KNOCKOUT KICKBOXING, I PROMISE, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

marcs32
9/29/15

There was no option for NO star Ezlocal should get a minus 5 stars! They lie in their sales pitches, do nothing but charge you for nothing and charge a renewal fee every six months which they do not tell you about until they take it at which point they say it's non-refundable. They are crooks! Don't deal with them!

garyn15
2/22/15

I have been bamboozled by this low life unscrupulous company that promises the world and delivers nothing useful. I paid them for a website and I got a website alright, someting a 12 year old could have designed better. I could tell by looking at it that they spent no real time on it. A lady named Patricia lied to me and said my current site was not smart phone ready. I thought my website was so I called my current webmaster and they said all of there websites are smart phone friendly. That is why I went with EZ Local and then when I called back EZ Local and talked to a non salesperson I was told after they tested my current website that it was indeed smart phone friendly. The sales lady Patricia lied and now I will post about a hundred more places on the internet about this. Corporate if you want me to stop posting get a hold of me and credit me back and I will not have any further reason to continue. They will say anything to get you to sign, EVEN LIE! The most important parts of the website were not there. This company is a big lieing ripoff disaster-STAY AWAY OR GET WHAT I HAD HAPPEN TO ME.

Thanks for the inquiry. To better assist you, we would need to know more information on your business and if your question pertains to your free listing on the EZlocal directory, your website, advertising campaign, or something else. Please feel free to contact us at cs@ezlocal.com or call customer support at (877) 416-2378. We're happy to help!

By EZ L., EZlocal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the EZlocal staff and other customers.

EZlocal?