Ezine.net

Ezine.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ezine.net also ranks 123rd among Work At Home sites. The most common issues with Ezine.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Ezine.net?

“Oh my god, I used to write articles a lot and heard...”

warren n.
8/24/11

Oh my god, I used to write articles a lot and heard of this company that distributes your article to thousands of ezines. I payed for the service and received zilch, absolutely nothing! I did get a refund but this place has been SPAMMING my email ever since for the past 2 years. I have emailed them asking them to STOP several times with NO response. I tried everything to get them to stop spamming but nothing worked and they do NOT answer emails. Don't EVER sign up with these people. you will get there crap, spam emails every day for the rest of your life!

warrenn
August 24th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Ezine.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ezine.net?

Have a question about Ezine.net?