Extreme SEO

Extreme SEO has a consumer rating of 4.2 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Extreme SEO also ranks 45th among SEO sites.

How would you rate Extreme SEO?

“Awesome..!!”

john m.
9/11/15

I don't usually take the time to write reviews but after having so many negative experiences with other companies I wanted to thank your staff for working with us so well. Your customer service has been exceptional and all the account managers have been excellent to work with. The work has been delivered in a timely fashion and for the first time we can attribute results to an outside company. We are excited to be a client for many years.

“Extreme SEO is a pearl of mediocrity”

Darrel G.
5/12/13

Extreme SEO is a pearl of mediocrity. The server is down most of the time and when people get mad they just say that people are rude. These guys don't understand what customer service is. They think people are their friends. Server down or senuke campaigns that go away due to the server. FORGET ABOUT THIS SERVICE. IT IS REALLY BAD !!!!!

swetas2
September 11th, 2015
terryj24
January 18th, 2015
Wow…I just found this site while searching for a company to help me with my website funnel. Dilan, was my live support rep, and he was so helpful and asked great questions. I found this site reasonable, affordable and VERY helpful. Me and my team will be connecting with them again on Monday. I'm so glad I found them! Very responsive!
Dear Terry J,
I was glad to hear that you were happy with my service - that kind of feedback can go a long way.
deniseb34
December 30th, 2014
Extreme SEO is the only place to look if you are in need of creating a lasting branding experience for your company and business. The website is very functional and user friendly, which makes it easy to locate the exact service that you need. Pricing is very competitive with what is out there, although with Extreme there is much more value to be had in the personal attention that you receive as a client. I highly recommend Extreme SEO for any size businesses marketing needs.
Dear Denise,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our service to others.
adamf32
September 29th, 2014
Hello,

I am an Indian content writer and have been writing articles for the company as a virtual copywriter. I must admit that working with such a great company was always a dream. They simply state the requirements to me regarding the work and guide me wherever I fall. I have never been disappointed as a service provider and I am cent percent sure that the company provides best SEO services at affordable rates.
Hi Adam,
Thank you very much for your detailed review:)
piyusha1
September 26th, 2014
A friend of mine recommended me this company. At first I was a bit dicey, but after 1 month of service I must admit that I am starting to like them. Considering the startup process took about 10-12 days, they have done so much of progress with my website in just 20 days that I am able to see a considerable boost in overall stats and traffic. A++ I recommend to all my colleagues.
Dear Piyush A.
Thank you very much for your appreciation :)
robertb101
January 9th, 2014
Extreme SEO internet solution is a Srilankan based internet marketing service and SEO services company. They offer search engine optimization, social media marketing and internet marketing promotion related SEO services. This site has no popups (other than the Live Help Support - and that is not in the way and very helpful). The site has a support page, forums, email contact, phone support and Live Help. VirusTotal, urlvoid, Norton Safe Web found no issues with this site. Trend Micro and Sucuri SiteCheck reported Verified Clean, Not Blacklisted. Google Malware Diagnostic Tool reported this site as safe. Ratings and Stats were as listed at time of this review.
Hi Robert,
Appreciate your feedback :)
darrelg1
May 12th, 2013
Darrel,
Appreciate your feedback, Extreme-Seo.net is a SEO firm, we don't sell any servers. please let me know if you need any further assistance?
eddier1
March 14th, 2012
I am customer of extreme seo and I got my website optimized by this company. My website ranking started coming within the time they guaranteed. Today, my website ranks for its services in top 10. Thanks to the entire team of SEO professionals and Internet marketing team.
I got the Xboost II package, everything was done with perfection got a report from start to finish for everything that was done there were links on each report were I could verify the information provided by the seo experts .
Regards
Eddie
Hi Eddie,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback :)
paulined1
December 23rd, 2011
Hi pauline,
Thank you for your review .
sarac3
January 23rd, 2011
We were scammed by Extreme Seo. They did not keep any of their deadlines or promises, nor did they refund the money we paid to them as they promised. Watch out don't lose your money
Kokul K. – Extreme SEO Rep
Thank you for your review, could you please send me your order ID or project domain details please ? Email : manager at extreme-seo.net or support at extreme-seo.net .

Questions? Get answers from the Extreme SEO staff and other customers.

Extreme-Seo.Net is a Sri Lankan based Registered and Certified SEO firm specialize in Enterprise Search Engine Optimization , Social media Marketing and Conversion rate optimization related industry.

Business History

Extreme SEO was founded on 23rd January, 2009 by Sharanyan Sharma, ( Award Winning Srilankan young entrepreneur and Google Analytics/Adwords certified Consultant ), who has been able to drive the company toward its success path for past 5 years. Extreme SEO Internet Solution is fully own and operated by Shree Vengadeshwaraa Networks (P) LTD and currently Extreme-Seo.net have 28 in-house employees and two Branch offices in Northern Province Vavuniya.

Kokul K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Extreme SEO?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.2
Have a question about Extreme SEO?