Review of Extreme-Mods

Grand Rapids, MI 49514-1462, US
support@extreme-mods.com

gfcgfc
10/15/14

I PLACED AN ORDER FOR ps3-XCMKOGear2 XCM K.O. Gear 2 Shift Fighter for Playstation 3 / PS3 $84.99 x 1 $84.99

Shipping Method
USPS - Priority Mail (2-4 Business Days)
Tracking Number

Sales Tax: $0.00
Total: $94.87

Extreme-Mods Po Box 892 Sterling, IL 61081
Phone: 815.880.8849

THEY SENT ME A TOTAL DIFFERENT ORDER AND HE STATED THAT THEY NEVER HAD THE KO SHIFT 2.0 IN THAT THEY SENT IT OUT TO GET THE ORDER COMPLETE AND IF I WAIT 2 WEEKS LATER WHENT THEY ORDER FROM XCM THAT MAYBE THEY COULD REPLACE THE ORDER. THE WHEN I ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK HE HAD THE NERVE TO SAY THAT IM NOT GIVING U ANYTHING BACK U LUCKY THAT I DONT CHARGE YOUR CARD AGAIN FOR THIS CONVERSATION U GOT A SIMILAR PRODUCT DO THE BEST WITH IT DO NOT BELIVE THESE GREAT REVIEWS THIS $#*! IS A SCAM ARTIST ANDI LL WILL REPORT THIS TO EVERY BBB INTHE WORLD

mitchl6
8/29/13

Ordered a red ring of death extreme kit for my Xbox 360. It arrived in about a week so shipping was fine. Product seems complete, but has no instructions nor can I find any on the website (searched for 15 minutes). I tried calling them twice during their (4hours of) business hours with no answer. emailed them as well a week ago about the issue and absolutely no response so I have a wasted 30 dollars just sitting here.. pretty irritating.

patf10
5/17/13

i ordered a cronus on sunday night, got an e-mail they were paid from pay-pal got an email saying processing called during his business hours and left a message. tuesday still processing, called and left another message. wednesday got an e-mail that cronus was back ordered, called again left another message, left a message on their facebook store no reply, no reply from e-mail jouned his forum and left a message there and was answered by an employee who was trying to help but could not. thursday left several phone messages and a message through the forum and facebook finally got a message that my order was cancelled and all my posts were deleted and i have and still are blocked from posting to his facebook account. his e-mail explained he was out of the office alot this week trying to start another business and up-dating software. he is not a good business man and after all i went through to get a simple question answered " when will my cronus ship ? " he offered me a $ 5.oo gift cert if i re-order... i dont think he really cares about his customers and has no problem taking orders for products he doesnt have on his shelves

jamess42
8/4/11

I ordered a "Genetix3 Xbox 360 Controller Case - Black Mamba Edition" on July 23, on their site it was listed as "In Stock". I finally received a tracking number on July 28, but they did not actually ship it until August 1 and it arrived on August 3. They gave me a BS answer "returned to us due to insufficient postage". I got a quote from the USPS to ship the box back to them, it was $5.25 and I paid $6.96 .

When I opened the package the torx t8 driver that is supposed to be included was not in there. They said it was shipped today, August 4, we will see.

I left a review of the product I bought, a 2 star rating, and is still not showing up, go figure.

johnm60
4/6/11

Awesome website, great customer service. Couldn't ask for a better place to shop!

crestonl
6/26/09

its kick ass

johnw
3/11/08

stay away from the mini guitar for Guitar Hero - I bought the mini guitar as I was getting sick of people laughing at me when I brought the GH guitar to school. But this mini guitar sucks because it is way too small to play the fast songs. It is fine for say normal, but not for expert.

oscarj
3/3/08

upgrade your XBOX360 to HDMI - Like many people I got screwed by buying the first gen xbox360 system and was I was very upset when the new XBOX 360 got the HDMI upgrade. I then found this website and bought the analog to HDMI upgrade and now can play my 360 in pure digital. It was an easy install and does seem to produce better quality graphics. It wasn't cheap at $70 but it is better than buying an entirely new 360 system.

Questions? Get answers from the Extreme-Mods staff and other customers.

Extreme-Mods?