Expert Logo Design

Expert Logo Design has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Expert Logo Design ranks 174th among Graphic Design sites.

How would you rate Expert Logo Design?

“Lies Lies Lies Ace Logo Designs **** We will design...”

Matthew B.
5/21/14

Lies Lies Lies Ace Logo Designs **** We will design 4 custom logos to evaluate 30 days for free. Their 1st rough draft was obviously a template and very poor quality. The redesign was same poor quality. 6 Logos total an total garbage! These logos looked nothing like their examples which most are very impressive on the website but what you get is not at all like the web examples. I emailed them 5 separate times requesting for my money back and each time they continued to harass me and ask why I want a refund and never did refund me my money. They also have multiple names to continue the fraud. Buyer beware, Caveat Emptor for Ace Logo Designs. He never answers the phone and I believe is a new company one man business.

matthewb55
May 21st, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Expert Logo Design staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Expert Logo Design?

Have a question about Expert Logo Design?