This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Expedia.no

Expedia.no has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Expedia.no?

“You order at Expedia and pay but to HomeAway UK Ltd.”

Carl-Fredrik B.
7/29/19

I booked the apt. At Experia and the apt. Is via HomeAway. I got confirmatim mail that said PAID, AND only one minute latera confirmation from Experia THAT SAYS totalt in AND: Required by the property manage ie. I shall pay to the manager. SO, I thought the first email confirmation from HomeAway "PAID" only was a reservation for the amount and not payment since Experia wrote pay to manager! I also asked manager by mail if I should pay in Euro or Kuna, he said same for him. SO, he also understood that guest shall pay to him, the manager. I paid manager at arrival and later on my credit card I saw that the amount had not been refunded. So I paid twice. To get my money back was quit a struggle getting in touch with the right people, many hours with phone and mails. Expedia, NO help, So, AVOID EXPEDIA! You make booking at Expedia but then they don´t care helping you. Never again!

carlfredrikb
July 29th, 2019
I booked the apt. At Experia and the apt. Is via HomeAway.

Questions? Get answers from the Expedia.no staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Expedia.no?

Have a question about Expedia.no?