This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Expedia.com.br

Expedia.com.br has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Expedia.com.br?

“Call Center Hell”

Cynthia H.
2/27/20

Reserved 3 rooms for next year on expedia, I saw a better price on another company. I attempted to canel all 3 room, but it only allowed me to cancel 1. I called the 1-800-expedia number it advices you to call to verify/cancel room reservations. Call center must be based in India, that's what the accent sound like. He started reading fast, I can't under stand $#*!. I stop and tell him to slow, he did not. See me to a english precorded message informing me that I was signed up for IDpro. I refused, rep said that it has nothing to do with & I want be billed at this time. I refused the trial, but he stilled processed. After all of this they give me a no good phone *******197 and a confirmation number to cancel expedia hotel reservations, The number is no good. After several call I reached a rep. That gave me expedia C/S# *******481. This young lady verified that one room was cancelled and she cancelled the other two at my request. Expedia if you care about your customers you need to STOP outsourcing this call center is doing you a disservice!

cynthiah7
February 27th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Expedia.com.br staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Expedia.com.br?

Have a question about Expedia.com.br?