Exotic Fruit Market

Exotic Fruit Market has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Exotic Fruit Market ranks 256th among Food & Drink Other sites.

How would you rate Exotic Fruit Market?

“SCAM! Never sent the product!”

lillie s.
1/4/17

This is a total scam. They take your money, send you one or two shipments of sub-par common fruit (not the exotic fruits you paid for) and then dodge your phone calls. They strung me along so long I could no longer stop payment on my credit card == SCAM

lillies16
January 4th, 2017

== SCAM

qq15
August 3rd, 2015

The owner dodges your phone calls, rude on the phone and worst of all, doesn't send you the fruit that you pay for. Stay very far away from this company! You will get screwed.

claytonk4
October 2nd, 2012

I totally agree with other reviewers. STAY AWAY. I ordered an expensive exotic fruit of the month for a year for my 91 year old mother. She got three months of fruit (which she said was just okay) and then nothing. After three months of no delivery, I called Anshu Pathak, the owner, and he promised he would take care of it. Two more months went by, and I sent Mr. Pathak an email. He asked for more info which I sent him, and then I heard nothing, even after 4 more emails. Not even a courtesy response or even a rude response back. Looks like my experience is the norm and not the exception. By the way, the man, opens and then closes his websites especially after he gets negative reviews (http://www.alphonsomango.com/index.html, buyexoticfruits.com, www.exoticfruitmarket.com). That should be a big red flag!

Questions? Get answers from the Exotic Fruit Market staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Exotic Fruit Market?

Have a question about Exotic Fruit Market?