ExecuLink

ExecuLink has a consumer rating of 1.6 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ExecuLink ranks 79th among Internet Service Provider sites.

How would you rate ExecuLink?

“EXCELLENT”

Sam k.
11/6/20

S. K. My appreciation for the super services to: Cynthia - helping to set-up the Internet, TV-box and the Phone. Riyank Patel - helping to set-up the new Router. Not to mention the front desk for the friendly help.

“Primitive”

Helen R.
8/27/20

Has to be the worst there is, constantly freezing, depends on the day if I'm going to get certain channels I'm paying for, primitive equipment and the same stupid response from the so called "customer service", I've given up on even trying to get any issues rectified as they know their the only game around, this is what happens when there is no competition!

helenr331
August 27th, 2020

samk379
November 6th, 2020

S. K.
My appreciation for the super services to:
Cynthia - helping to set-up the Internet, TV-box and the Phone.
Riyank Patel - helping to set-up the new Router.
Not to mention the front desk for the friendly help.

dianem1263
October 27th, 2020

Ever since our internet and cable equipment was "updated", we've had nothing but trouble. Internet shuts off randomly sometimes several times a day then not for another day or two. Very frustrating! Terrible for online school

mikeb1809
December 22nd, 2020

Trash service go there to save a couple bucks nothing but problems. Lagging losing connection. Upgrade to the best package 1 gig downloads and still same issues. Then they charge 389 for 1 month compared to my 120 it should be at Christmas. Place is garbage!

lloydr76
January 27th, 2021

We changed to Execulink because our previous provider just became ridiculously expensive and demanded we enter into a new contract
Execulink is month by month service and while it is more realistically price it turned out to not be value for money as we were continually troubled with buffering on our TV to the point that content was unwatchable. Lots of calls to Execulink resulted in Rogers being sent to check the cable which they said was within specs so the problem was with our provider. Execulink replaced our modem with another used item and the service marginally improved but subsequently started to slow down again
We ended up stringing a cable from the router up the stairs and under mats in the lounge direct to the TV - success finally- but only for some months
We are back to getting the buffering on the TV again and our internet is becoming very unreliable again. Continuously having to reboot the system!
Fed up with contacting Execulink to be greeted with the AWESOME EXECULINK service statement
Won't be with them for much longer

anonymousu1069
August 12th, 2020

They promised a 50 Mbps download and 15 Mbps upload speeds. I HATE THIS SO MUCH!. They also always say restart your router" not like we called 8 times doing the same thing. It boosts it for 5 minutes then goes all the way down to the same download and upload speeds as before.

Tip for consumers:
Dont get it!

Products used:
None of their products

tammyt14
October 27th, 2015

Finally a great review... We have had internet and phone with Execulink for aprox 2yrs now and i can't think of one bad thing to say about them... I have recommend them to friends who have signed up and are very pleased with their service. Thanks Execulink for being AWESOME at providing an excellent service!

davidm4733
January 17th, 2021

Stay far away from Execulink, their service is garbage, you will get better reception using a coat hanger, the CEO is a crook and should be fired, in fact they should be shut down due to their fraudulent joke of what they call internet service, they lie, cheat and steal, quote you one price then they increase the price on your first statement. They have zero service, their people are incompetent and any one who is an employee is either an uneducated fool or just plain stupid, and you can't fix stupid...

roberta1684
June 22nd, 2020

I recently bought 50 Mb download / 10 Mb upload service from Execulink. At the time of purchase i inquired if that is a guarantee speed up / down and they responded yes it is guaranteed. Unfortunately they did not tell the truth. My download speed has never exceeded 25 mps and upload 7 to 8 tops. Now they tell me that if direct connected it does give as stated but as we all know most of us no longer direct connect but have WiFi connections on most items we own. Why state a speed to begin with if not guaranteed or at lest 80% or better rather the the less then 50 % actually received on wifi. They also said that distance from the router makes a big difference. My laptop and Tv are within 4ft. They are actually trying to push their router as they will not assist troubleshooting if you do not have their router and will change you for that service.

timj262
November 9th, 2020

Told them when I ordered the service I don't need a router. Told them several times. They shipped a router and charged me rent. They wanted me to pay the return shipping. They were difficult about rebating the rental fees.
The service worked. Speed dropped somewhere around the fourth month. I didn't care too much since it was still reasonable. Now they want more money. Didn't send me the bill where it shows the increase that way you just wind up owing more. Just like all the dirty companies Canada has to put up with. They could have had my patronage forever. CEO and owner/manager of this company are go nowhere mindless losers with no imagination. Two stars for reasonable service. -3 stars for being the scrub every other company is.

careyd34
October 6th, 2020

This has to be the worst service ever I am constantly getting different bills within days of each other constant service interruption eay to expensive

mercedesl17
October 31st, 2019

dees125
October 31st, 2018

Came over to Execulink a month ago. Internet is very unstable Disconnect and reconnects continuously. Also was charged a 65.00 admin fee for coming to them That their sites says they wave if coming from another provider. They do not waive the fee even when they tell they will. I spoke with Michael who was very friendly. However I was disconnected and spoke to another associate who was very rude. I would not recommend them to anyone.

robertb1551
June 29th, 2019

II AM OUTA THEREd they laugh at me when I ha e problems will not help I retired with 2rental propert us they really like when I can't open rs mail to get my rent I alm sl
Peeling it right they just change what I type

cassindraw
April 22nd, 2016

I would never recommend! I had the service for a total of a month during this time I was only able to connect to the Internet 3 times. I cancelled my services and gave back the equipment now I am being charged 72.01 for a restocking fee for a rented modem!

SCAM I cancelled their overpriced low speed internet to go to teksavy 3 months ago and they just sent me a charge for those three months. Honestly the worst company I've ever dealt with. Disgusting, don't waste your money.

By Mercedes L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ExecuLink staff and other customers.

Experience Awesome with Internet, TV, Phone and Mobility services for your home and business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ExecuLink?

Have a question about ExecuLink?