ExecuLink

ExecuLink has a consumer rating of 2.18 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ExecuLink ranks 69th among Internet Service Provider sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 14.3%
How would you rate ExecuLink?

“EXCELLENT”

Sam k.
11/6/20

S. K. My appreciation for the super services to: Cynthia - helping to set-up the Internet, TV-box and the Phone. Riyank Patel - helping to set-up the new Router. Not to mention the front desk for the friendly help.

“Primitive”

Helen R.
8/27/20

Has to be the worst there is, constantly freezing, depends on the day if I'm going to get certain channels I'm paying for, primitive equipment and the same stupid response from the so called "customer service", I've given up on even trying to get any issues rectified as they know their the only game around, this is what happens when there is no competition!

helenr331
August 27th, 2020
dianem1263
October 27th, 2020
Ever since our internet and cable equipment was "updated", we've had nothing but trouble. Internet shuts off randomly sometimes several times a day then not for another day or two. Very frustrating! Terrible for online school
anonymousu1069
August 12th, 2020
They promised a 50 Mbps download and 15 Mbps upload speeds. I HATE THIS SO MUCH!. They also always say restart your router" not like we called 8 times doing the same thing. It boosts it for 5 minutes then goes all the way down to the same download and upload speeds as before.

Tip for consumers: Dont get it!

roberta1684
June 22nd, 2020
I recently bought 50 Mb download / 10 Mb upload service from Execulink. At the time of purchase i inquired if that is a guarantee speed up / down and they responded yes it is guaranteed. Unfortunately they did not tell the truth. My download speed has never exceeded 25 mps and upload 7 to 8 tops. Now they tell me that if direct connected it does give as stated but as we all know most of us no longer direct connect but have WiFi connections on most items we own. Why state a speed to begin with if not guaranteed or at lest 80% or better rather the the less then 50 % actually received on wifi. They also said that distance from the router makes a big difference. My laptop and Tv are within 4ft. They are actually trying to push their router as they will not assist troubleshooting if you do not have their router and will change you for that service.
timj262
November 9th, 2020
Told them when I ordered the service I don't need a router. Told them several times. They shipped a router and charged me rent. They wanted me to pay the return shipping. They were difficult about rebating the rental fees.
The service worked. Speed dropped somewhere around the fourth month. I didn't care too much since it was still reasonable. Now they want more money. Didn't send me the bill where it shows the increase that way you just wind up owing more. Just like all the dirty companies Canada has to put up with. They could have had my patronage forever. CEO and owner/manager of this company are go nowhere mindless losers with no imagination. Two stars for reasonable service. -3 stars for being the scrub every other company is.
careyd34
October 6th, 2020
This has to be the worst service ever I am constantly getting different bills within days of each other constant service interruption eay to expensive
mercedesl17
October 31st, 2019
dees125
October 31st, 2018
Came over to Execulink a month ago. Internet is very unstable Disconnect and reconnects continuously. Also was charged a 65.00 admin fee for coming to them That their sites says they wave if coming from another provider. They do not waive the fee even when they tell they will. I spoke with Michael who was very friendly. However I was disconnected and spoke to another associate who was very rude. I would not recommend them to anyone.
robertb1551
June 29th, 2019
II AM OUTA THEREd they laugh at me when I ha e problems will not help I retired with 2rental propert us they really like when I can't open rs mail to get my rent I alm sl
Peeling it right they just change what I type
cassindraw
April 22nd, 2016
I would never recommend! I had the service for a total of a month during this time I was only able to connect to the Internet 3 times. I cancelled my services and gave back the equipment now I am being charged 72.01 for a restocking fee for a rented modem!
samk379
November 6th, 2020
S. K.
My appreciation for the super services to:
Cynthia - helping to set-up the Internet, TV-box and the Phone.
Riyank Patel - helping to set-up the new Router.
Not to mention the front desk for the friendly help.
tammyt14
October 27th, 2015
Finally a great review... We have had internet and phone with Execulink for aprox 2yrs now and i can't think of one bad thing to say about them... I have recommend them to friends who have signed up and are very pleased with their service. Thanks Execulink for being AWESOME at providing an excellent service!

SCAM I cancelled their overpriced low speed internet to go to teksavy 3 months ago and they just sent me a charge for those three months. Honestly the worst company I've ever dealt with. Disgusting, don't waste your money.

By Mercedes L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ExecuLink staff and other customers.

Experience Awesome with Internet, TV, Phone and Mobility services for your home and business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ExecuLink?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

2.2
Have a question about ExecuLink?