ExclusiveMartialArts.net

ExclusiveMartialArts.net has a consumer rating of 4.94 stars from 53 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with ExclusiveMartialArts.net most frequently mention black belt, great place and self discipline. ExclusiveMartialArts.net ranks 2nd among Martial Arts sites.

• Master Young, the rest of the black belts and staff are amazing with kids!
  • EMA has been a great place for my child to learn self discipline, respect and responsibility.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate ExclusiveMartialArts.net?

“Awesome Instructors”

Jessica P.
1/29/19

This is a great family oriented school with amazing instructors. My daughter has learned so much, and her confidence really gets a boost from training here. Classes are fun to watch too!

master young (8) self discipline (6) karate school (5) self defense (4) great place (6) 6 years (3)
jessicap330
January 29th, 2019
makia1
February 3rd, 2019
I love this school! It has been so helpful to learn karate, and the black belts teach you so well. 100% recommended!
davidm1861
February 14th, 2019
My kids and i have been going here for almost 2 years we love the program. Master Young is great. I would recommend exclusive martial arts. JM
mollyh50
February 3rd, 2019
Awesome kickboxing classes - best workout I have ever done! Sean and the team of instructors are fantastic! I highly recommend EMA!
allie2
March 4th, 2019
This review is for the fitness division. I've been doing kickboxing with them for almost two years and I love it. It has been a great way to let off steam, get a great workout and have fun at the same time. I really enjoy the instructors and how they change things up so there is never a dull moment. I highly recommend EMA for kickboxing.
veronicam85
February 8th, 2018
Putting our son in EMA has been one of the best decisions we have made. It keeps him focused, active, and he is rewarded for good behavior and good grades in school. More importantly, it has given him more self confidence in himself as well as self discipline. The staff there is amazing and he is surrounded by people who will be great mentors for him as he continues his journey with EMA. Our little one can't wait to join! Highly recommend!
aarone65
February 22nd, 2019
My boys and I take classes together here and we love it! We get a great workout every class and we learn something new every class. They also offer weapons classes! I love being able to take classes with my twins and watch their skill improve while I improve my own. I recommend this place to anyone who wants to get started in martial arts or if you already have prior experience.
destinya11
February 4th, 2019
The instructor, environment, and class layout are absolutely amazing! Shawn and his team keep the classes fun while also helping students improve to reach their goals and full fitness potential! I look forward to going every week
kristag23
January 29th, 2019
EMA has been a great place for my child to learn self discipline, respect and responsibility. He loves attending classes and has gained greater self confidence.
kimberlyw189
February 3rd, 2019
This is my Happy Place! I felt welcome the second I walked in the door. The instructors Shawn, Robin, Kathi and Laura are all amazing! This has become my family and I'm getting stronger while I work out with people who build me up. Coming to EMA kickboxing was the best decision I have ever made. I'm a lifer!
mandys63
March 2nd, 2019
My son has been going to EMA for a couple of years now and I highly recommend! Master Young, the rest of the black belts and staff are amazing with kids! My son has not only learned karate, but has learned great self discipline. If you are looking for a fun and knowledgeable place to learn karate, this is it!
ambera84
January 31st, 2019
This is the best place I have ever been to workout! I love the instructors, Kathi, Laura, and Shawn are the best! Everyone makes you feel at home! The curriculum is made or can be adjusted for every level of fitness. The schedule is also created so everyone can make it to class at least a couple times a week easy!
debh103
February 7th, 2019
The kickboxing classes at Exclusive Martial Arts are great. The instructors are encouraging and push me to get the best workout possible. I have been here for over a year now and have seen great results which will keep me coming back. I highly recommend giving kickboxing at EMA a try.
jons163
February 19th, 2017
Exclusive Martial Arts school is the premier school in the Littleton/Lakewood area. The instructors are great with everybody from the kids to the adults. They offer great camps and self defense classes as well. My son has been there for 3 years and loves it. They have gone the extra mile to provide videos for helping the students review all their forms prior to testing which make the at home experience great.
danb504
February 15th, 2019
Really enjoy going here and getting the workouts on. The staff is friendly and motivating. Both me and my wife go here. You just want to keep coming back for more.
heathera129
February 28th, 2019
Great place to learn Martial Arts. Great for all ages! Our has been here for 5 months and loves it! Master Young is awesome!
heatherp169
February 2nd, 2019
My son loves this school he has been going here for some time now after his old schools closed. My son has gained confidence and discipline. He has made some great friends in the time he has been going to EMA. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help.
sama1698
December 13th, 2017
My daughter started with Exclusive Marital Arts threw the school program and really enjoyed it they made the experience really fun for her and the other students. After the program we decided to do the 30 day trial at the studio after the program. She still loves it as is on her way to getting her black belt. The instructors and staff are awesome with the kids and very patient also. I recommend exclusive martial arts to anyone interested in putting their kids martial arts. Or themselves.
tarad71
January 30th, 2019
This place is fantastic. The instructors and Masters are phenomenal with kids and adults. My daughters confidence and my physical fitness has increased. I highly recommend this place.
scotts480
February 19th, 2018
From Ian:
When i was in second grade i took a demo of Exclusive Martial Arts and ever since then i've been hooked. I've continued on and now i am in level 2 (they have certain levels like 123 prep cycle and black belt). I love this karate school and i do recommend them. If you take my suggestion and start at EMA, I know you will love them as much as i do.
garyp125
February 3rd, 2018
Master Young and the whole staff at Exclusive Martial Arts make learning karate exciting and fun. My son loves going and has never had a bad experience. Highly recommend
rianed
January 30th, 2019
I have been going here for 6 years now, and I keep telling my friends to come too. I love the instructors and Masters
shanep31
February 18th, 2017
Fun for all ages! Great School! My daughter and I are loving the experience. Instructors are very nice and will show you the right way how to do things. The school is vey nice, comfy couches for parents to wait and watch. Gear room for students to put shoes/gear during class. The beginning levels are definitely structured for kids. Adults you will be the minority in the class. All the staff have a very positive helpful attitude.
jo108
March 2nd, 2019
I have been going to EMA for 6 years and my brother has since they opened. I like it because the instructors push me to my limits in a good way. They also make me believe in myself to keep going. I am now a black belt and I'm proud of it.
oliviaw73
March 3rd, 2019
Exclusive martial arts is fun and inclusive, everything they do is doable for all ages. They help prove physical and mental condition, highly recommend for kids and adults of all ages

Questions? Get answers from the ExclusiveMartialArts.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ExclusiveMartialArts.net?

Have a question about ExclusiveMartialArts.net?