Excentral.eu

Excentral.eu has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Excentral.eu ranks 17th among Business Services Other sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 15 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 83.3%
How would you rate Excentral.eu?

“They did a good impression so far!”

Jeff B.
8/24/20

They did a good impression so far, the withdrawals were accurate, no hidden fees or such nasty stuff, I do recommend them

“BE AWARE 100% SCAMMERS! Read bellow!”

Lucie C.
1/25/21

BE AWARE 100% SCAMMERS! Read bellow all of their trics! I was one of the unaware client of the activites of scammers like that! I thought when I saw an licence and regulation, nothing can happen! I thought that sometimes you get unsutisfied clients or a competitors that might be trying to down the companies reputation! Well, If you read some reviews even without proper details... there is ALLWAYS something on that company! So what they do? They try to push you to deposit more thatś true, they are arogant without scrupples! You need to find all in their system! They MANIPULATE WITH ACCOUNT! 1. OPENING MARKETS LATE, CLOSING EARLY 2. I FOUND OUT ON ONE OPENED POSITION - WAS NOT AUTOMATICLY CLOSED AS IT SUPPOSED TO BE. SO I HAD TO DO IT MANUALLY - RESPOND? THAT MIGHT OCCUR! 3. THEY COULDN´T EASILY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AS THEY DIDN´T KNOW WHEN I WAS TRADING AND WHEN NOT! 4. WHEN THEY DECIDE TO GET RID OFF YOU, THEY START WITH ERRORS OR DATA NOT AVAILABLE JUST ONLY FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES... LATER ON IN MY CASE... THEY GOT RID OF ME ON 31.12. I HAD ENOUGH EQUITY ON ACCOUNT TO COVER CERTAIN( A LOT) LOSSES. MUCH ENOUGH MARGIN! THEY PUT ME ON A "READ MODE" THAT MEANS YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO AMMEND THE PRICE OR CLOSE YOUR POSITIONS THEREFORE YOU CAN WATCH ONLY HOW THE MONEY ARE DISAPPEARING - IT LASTED TILL 4TH JANUARY THEN MY ACCOUNT WAS BLANK! So if someone doesn´t believe my story, try it on your own - get the same results as me! Now I´m hardly waiting for their respond! AND please ALL RECORD IT, YOU NEED A PROOFS!

jeffb1114
August 24th, 2020

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for your 5-star review.

albertog119
August 31st, 2020

EXcentral gave me some nice inputs on my shares trading, appreciate this, they actually serve their customer, whoever thought it's still possible by an online trading brand in 2020?

Dear Alberto,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team!

kyler216
August 27th, 2020

I had a problem with my password, at first, I thought it's a scam, but they fixed it on the same day I reported, customer service was alerted and responsive, thank you

Dear Kyle,

We are glad to hear that our team was able to assist you. Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@excentral-eu.com

elmar4
December 18th, 2020

Wow, there are not many good sites for experienced traders out there, but this one is one of the few. Just wish they gave better access to their tutorials.

Dear Elma,

Thanks so much for your fair and balanced review and for giving us your take on how our team is doing. We're glad that customers like you are enjoying their experience with eXcentral. Please be sure to inform your account manager of any issues you may have in the future, you can also request a 1 on 1 session with eXcentral's market analyst, Michalis Efthymiou, to sharpen your knowledge of the markets.

ronaldc546
December 18th, 2020

Other than the fact that the app got stuck once or twice in the past month (I use an android system), I have nothing to complain about.

Dear Ronald,

Thank you for such a positive review! This means so much to us, as we strive to provide excellent support to our clients.

helenc362
June 22nd, 2020

If you do it without a helper, the risk is much higher than you think!

Reason I chose this business:

I saw a report about Roger Federer on the internet.
Roger Federer said you should try it with you.
I am very proud when it works!

Dear Helen,

We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to see that you have enjoyed your experience with eXcentral.

jamess4053
December 16th, 2020

I was hesitant about them at first, like a lot of other commenters, but today I can say I'm glad I gave them a chance. Such professional brokers and the service level is superior.

Dear James,

jamess4029
December 11th, 2020

While other sites cut down on customer support during COVID-19, their service remained high standard. Highly recommended!

Dear James,

darienl
September 2nd, 2020

I SWITCHED TO THEIR SILVER ACCOUNT RECENTLY, AND THAT'S BEEN AN UPGRADE IN TERMS OF WHAT YOU GET. PROFESSIONAL AND EXPERT SUPPORT TEAM!

Dear Darien L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.

luciec25
January 25th, 2021

BE AWARE 100% SCAMMERS! Read bellow all of their trics!
You need to find all in their system! They MANIPULATE WITH ACCOUNT!
1. OPENING MARKETS LATE, CLOSING EARLY

Dear Lucie,

We sincerely apologise you did not have the great experience we try to give all of our clients here at eXcentral. You can rest assured; we are taking your complaint seriously.

pedrob88
September 5th, 2020

Very good for trading CFD's online, nice fees and bonuses. Customer service was little slower than expected.

Dear Pedro,

The team here at eXcentral is thrilled to receive such great rating, thank you.

harrisc38
December 20th, 2020

Overall the service was good and the brokers are OK. They don't have the best leverages, so it might be ideal for some assets more than others.

Dear Harris,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

EXcentral

Questions? Get answers from the Excentral.eu staff and other customers.

Our brand is built on the idea of creating the informed traders of tomorrow, because we believe trading should be exciting, but also understood and calculated. That is why we plan on challenging your trading skills, every step of the way, making you better understand the world you’re becoming a part of.
For this reason, our highly-trained personnel and various educational material are at your disposal, like eBooks, Video-Tutorials, and Webinars, to gradually brief and arm you for the many challenges this industry throws your way.
We want you to be prepared in the markets, no matter your previous experience in the field of online investments. We want your main goal to be self-improvement, and your main investment to be in yourself.

Despina A.
Typically responds within 15 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Excentral.eu?

Have a question about Excentral.eu?