Eu-capital.eu

Eu-capital.eu has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Eu-capital.eu?

“SCAM”

Dave C.
10/9/19

Please avoid this company. They took all my money and closed my account. Their websites seems to be down or either they are using another websites, They refused all my withdrawal request and stopped talking to me. WEALTHWATCHS,COM helped me recover all my money back from them. Glad I don't have to deal with them anymore.

davec361
October 9th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Eu-capital.eu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eu-capital.eu?

Have a question about Eu-capital.eu?