ETHNOBOTANICALS.COM reviews

Tel: 5522511258
info@ethnobotanicals.com

sandyt26
8/3/16

I have emailed multiple times without receiving an answer to the questions I ask. So don't expect to get a response to any questions from Ethnobotanicals.

marki2
4/11/10

I ordered some seeds from Ethnobotanicals.com and received only 300 seeds from the 500 seed order. I notified the company of the shorted seed quantity by email. They responded back in less than 24 hours, apologizing for the mistake and stating that they had sent the remainder of the shorted seed order. I received the remainder of the seed order in just three days and they not only sent the remaining 200-shorted seeds, but also added another 1000 seeds to make up for their mistake. They also included another apology note in the shipment saying they were sorry for the mistake. All I can say is wow, where in the world can you find customer service like this? This company is awesome. Everyone makes mistakes, but who steps up like this anymore and makes things right and then some. I would do business with this company anytime.

Mark I.
Gig Harbor, WA

Questions? Get answers from the ETHNOBOTANICALS.COM staff and other customers.

ETHNOBOTANICALS.COM?