Review of Essie

Essie reviews

diamondm7
8/23/18

I have always really liked essie but always felt there was something that could be done different of better

julies441
8/23/18

For one thing I had trouble deciding what color to get! But when I finally chose a color I put it on and let it dry. And was I impressed! I got so many people asking me what salon I got my nails done at and I had to tell them I did it myself using the brand Essie! It's the best and I will use it again.

jennifery60
8/21/18

The nail polish I bought was $8. $8! For one bottle? and the bottle I bought ended up being super sheer and see through, also they don't really have any other interesting colors.

alianav1
8/12/18

This nail polish is the best brand out there hands down. However if you ever dorget to put on a base coat, forget about nail polish remover getting it off!

maisieb4
8/6/18

Absolutely love the nail polish.. it's rich and fine and always leaves a good polished look on my nails!!

heatherl174
7/30/18

Haven't gotten a chance to try any of these yet. But looking forward to soon. I seen they have vibrant colors though. Can't wait to try!

Questions? Get answers from the Essie staff and other customers.

Essie?