EssexLettingAngel.co.uk

EssexLettingAngel.co.uk

EssexLettingAngel.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.71 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. EssexLettingAngel.co.uk ranks 3rd among Apartment Rental sites.

How would you rate EssexLettingAngel.co.uk?

“Tried really hard to get me this house.”

Jackie P.
2/18/19

Thank you for finally getting me this property. I really appreciate all your hard work, especially as it was over the Xmas break. Thank you Paige for chasing up my references, which took some time from there part. Thank you Kyle for sorting stuff out to and calling me or emailing me straight away. Overall a great team xx Jackie

sophies53
January 2nd, 2018

I would recommend Essex Letting Angel as they were helpful with any enquiries we had and made sure to get moved into the place as quick as possible. Communication during the process could've been a little better but still was good. Happy with their service.

jackiep106
February 18th, 2019

chloek18
April 4th, 2019

Very professional and hardworking, within 2 weeks of applying for a property I was moved in! Communication was great, no matter how many questions big or small I asked (lots) they were answered right away! The staff are really lovely people, you couldn't ask for more!
Chloe x

riaa8
February 9th, 2019

I found this company to be very professional and helpful. No problems at all. Very quick turnaround for me to get my new house. I'm so pleased with it and the service I provided.

deborahd114
May 11th, 2018

I was more than happy with the service that I received from Essex Letting Angels. They were so helpful and in my particular situation very understanding and patient. I found them to be friendly too.

geluemanuelm
November 9th, 2017

I would recommend essex letting angel. They helped myself, my partner and little boy find our home. Brilliant people that work there and so very helpful. Glad to be with such a great estates agents. Thanks so much Paige

helena232
October 25th, 2017

I would highly recommend essex letting angel. They helped myself, my partner and little boy find our forever home after being told from my partner uncle that he was selling his home and we would be homeless. One word i describe this company for us is "lifesavers". Brilliant people that work there and so very helpful. Glad to be with such a great estates agents. Thanks so much

clarej21
January 4th, 2018

Cant recommend Essex letting angel highly enough.
They made things very simple and easy to understand from start to finish, any queries I had were dealt with quickly and professionally.

mikeya3
March 14th, 2017

With my job I move around and find using an Agent always the best way to go. Most agents I have dealt with have been ok or not ok until now. Essex Letting Angel actually listened to my needs and showed me around properties that exceeded my expectations. From the first day until the day of my check in and even still they have always been there every step of the way. So if you are thinking of using Essex Letting Angel. Stop thinking about it and just do it. Thanks to you im now in my perfect home.

charlotteb143
December 29th, 2018

The Angel Homes & Lettings team were very helpfull during our process they tried to make everything as easy & get everything done as quickly as possible. Theyre all very lovely people who work amazingly well to ensure us tenants are happy.
Thank you AHL!

joshuae23
June 14th, 2017

Essex Letting Angel proved to help me move into my first flat pain free, with support with every query no matter how big or little! I'd recommend them to all my friends and family.

saraha218
March 26th, 2018

Essex letting any is the best estate agent that I have been with! Been with them 5 years now 3 different homes, and I dont have a bad word to say about them! Thanks for having us!

artat
December 14th, 2017

Well organised, polite and helpful. They are not like other agencies who decive you in order to take your money. The best agency.

reginaldk10
January 2nd, 2018

Would recommend Essex letting angels to a friend. They were very helpful in making the application process quick and easy.

kellys213
May 3rd, 2017

Essex letting angels are a brilliant letting company the service is quick friendly and professional. They found me my perfect place to call home great location and local amenities. I would 100% recommend Essex letting angels to my friends and family. Thank you Essex letting angels for helping me find my perfect home.

jacquelinet46
October 18th, 2018

Angel lettings were extremely good in getting me the property that i was after,
Also very patient with me.
If i was a owner of property i'd certainly use them

ninas53
February 7th, 2018

From start to finish my whole experience has been easy and smooth nothing was to much trouble. Help and support offered along the Whole way made moving easy and enjoyable experience.

katalink1
July 11th, 2017

Moved to our new flat 3 months ago, they made the whole process stress free for us. They are very helpful, we had a few problems in the beginning in the flat and they have sorted all out. Thanks for everything, highly recommend to anybody!

danield286
June 5th, 2018

We recently rented a property through EssexLettingAngel.co.uk and I must say they were a pleasure to deal with. Very proffesional company and wouldnt hesitate to recommend.

kieraleer
July 5th, 2017

Wow these people are amazing me and my son was desperate to move out of my mother's house as he is 4 and was still sharing a bed with me. They worked so hard and quickly for us and we are now very happy with our new home thank you guys so much.

sarahw150
September 30th, 2016

I was introduced to Larry over a year ago, and was concerned about moving my portfolio across. However after loosing my temper with my old agent I made the jump. It was the best decision I have every made since buying my properties. Thanks so much for giving me my sanity back!

melh34
July 28th, 2017

Words cannot describe how thankful I am I found Essex letting angel. You are the light at the end of the tunnel. All your staff have been incredible and are a real credit to the company.
I will definitely be recommending to everyone I know

paulw191
September 24th, 2016

I moved my properties over to Essex Letting angel in April 2015 and have been impressed with their service, ability and how they deal with everything.

I would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone I know, and anyone looking for a letting agent who cares!

Questions? Get answers from the EssexLettingAngel.co.uk staff and other customers.

Market leading residential letting agents in Southend on Sea run by landlords for landlords, with houses or flats to rent or let in Southend on sea, Westcliff,

larrys124
Larry S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EssexLettingAngel.co.uk?

Have a question about EssexLettingAngel.co.uk?