EssexLettingAngel.co.uk reviews

info@essexlettingangel.co.uk

1 star

chloek18
4/4/19

Very professional and hardworking, within 2 weeks of applying for a property I was moved in! Communication was great, no matter how many questions big or small I asked (lots) they were answered right away! The staff are really lovely people, you couldn't ask for more!
Chloe x

jackiep106
2/18/19

Thank you for finally getting me this property. I really appreciate all your hard work, especially as it was over the Xmas break. Thank you Paige for chasing up my references, which took some time from there part. Thank you Kyle for sorting stuff out to and calling me or emailing me straight away. Overall a great team xx Jackie

riaa8
2/9/19

I found this company to be very professional and helpful. No problems at all. Very quick turnaround for me to get my new house. I'm so pleased with it and the service I provided.

charlotteb143
12/29/18

The Angel Homes & Lettings team were very helpfull during our process they tried to make everything as easy & get everything done as quickly as possible. Theyre all very lovely people who work amazingly well to ensure us tenants are happy.
Thank you AHL!

jacquelinet46
10/18/18

Angel lettings were extremely good in getting me the property that i was after,
also very patient with me.
if i was a owner of property i'd certainly use them

danield286
6/5/18

We recently rented a property through EssexLettingAngel.co.uk and I must say they were a pleasure to deal with. Very proffesional company and wouldnt hesitate to recommend.

deborahd114
5/11/18

I was more than happy with the service that I received from Essex Letting Angels. They were so helpful and in my particular situation very understanding and patient. I found them to be friendly too.

saraha218
3/26/18

Essex letting any is the best estate agent that I have been with! Been with them 5 years now 3 different homes, and I dont have a bad word to say about them! Thanks for having us!

ninas53
2/7/18

From start to finish my whole experience has been easy and smooth nothing was to much trouble. Help and support offered along the Whole way made moving easy and enjoyable experience.

clarej21
1/4/18

Cant recommend Essex letting angel highly enough.
They made things very simple and easy to understand from start to finish, any queries I had were dealt with quickly and professionally.

reginaldk10
1/2/18

Would recommend Essex letting angels to a friend. They were very helpful in making the application process quick and easy.

sophies53
1/2/18

I would recommend Essex Letting Angel as they were helpful with any enquiries we had and made sure to get moved into the place as quick as possible. Communication during the process could've been a little better but still was good. Happy with their service.

artat
12/14/17

Well organised , polite and helpful. They are not like other agencies who decive you in order to take your money. The best agency.

geluemanuelm
11/9/17

i would recommend essex letting angel. they helped myself, my partner and little boy find our home .Brilliant people that work there and so very helpful.glad to be with such a great estates agents .Thanks so much Paige

helena232
10/25/17

i would highly recommend essex letting angel. they helped myself, my partner and little boy find our forever home after being told from my partner uncle that he was selling his home and we would be homeless. one word i describe this company for us is "lifesavers". brilliant people that work there and so very helpful. glad to be with such a great estates agents. thanks so much

melh34
7/28/17

Words cannot describe how thankful I am I found Essex letting angel. You are the light at the end of the tunnel. All your staff have been incredible and are a real credit to the company.
I will definitely be recommending to everyone I know

katalink1
7/11/17

Moved to our new flat 3 months ago, they made the whole process stress free for us. They are very helpful, we had a few problems in the beginning in the flat and they have sorted all out. Thanks for everything, highly recommend to anybody!

kieraleer
7/5/17

Wow these people are amazing me and my son was desperate to move out of my mother's house as he is 4 and was still sharing a bed with me.They worked so hard and quickly for us and we are now very happy with our new home thank you guys so much.

joshuae23
6/14/17

Essex Letting Angel proved to help me move into my first flat pain free, with support with every query no matter how big or little! I'd recommend them to all my friends and family.

kellys213
5/3/17

Essex letting angels are a brilliant letting company the service is quick friendly and professional. They found me my perfect place to call home great location and local amenities. I would 100% recommend Essex letting angels to my friends and family. Thank you Essex letting angels for helping me find my perfect home.

mikeya3
3/14/17

With my job I move around and find using an Agent always the best way to go. Most agents I have dealt with have been ok or not ok until now. Essex Letting Angel actually listened to my needs and showed me around properties that exceeded my expectations. From the first day until the day of my check in and even still they have always been there every step of the way. So if you are thinking of using Essex Letting Angel. Stop thinking about it and just do it. Thanks to you im now in my perfect home.

sarahw150
9/30/16

I was introduced to Larry over a year ago, and was concerned about moving my portfolio across. However after loosing my temper with my old agent I made the jump. It was the best decision I have every made since buying my properties. Thanks so much for giving me my sanity back !!

paulw191
9/24/16

I moved my properties over to Essex Letting angel in April 2015 and have been impressed with their service, ability and how they deal with everything.

I would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone I know , and anyone looking for a letting agent who cares!

Questions? Get answers from the EssexLettingAngel.co.uk staff and other customers.

EssexLettingAngel.co.uk?