Essential Pest Control reviews

Tucson, AZ 85711

1 Review From Our Community

randyw22
11/22/17

They treated a serious bed bug infestation at my apartment complete, and all they did is make it worse. now the bed bugs have infested other apartments including mine. And it is so bad that I have to spend around $500 just to prepare to be sprayed and hours and hours of work, and I had another exterminator tell me that the whole building needs to be tented, that spraying alone will do little, that they are in the walls, other apartments, and in all your things. That the spray will not reach them. And in a few weeks if not sooner, They will infest your apartment again and again. Essential Pest Control blames the apartment for doing it on the cheap, and the apartment (Toscana Cove) blames the exterminator for not doing a good job, but where am I. The one that suffers. It is going to cost me thousands in damages, medical, and other to get all this done. I will have to have to pay another company to do it right, with heat and spray. Around $2,000 and move to another community. So I would say in all $10,000 to $30,000 money I do not have. I am better off just throwing everything away and starting over. And it is all because of Essential Pest Control, Toscana Cove Apt. and the next door neighbor that brought them to my building. BTW the management was aware of the bed bug infestation and waited months do do a thing about it. so i do not just blame Essential Pest Control, for all this. But if it was done right I would not be in this situation and as well as many others in my building. Do it right or do not do it at all. Well they were here and left my apartment a mess. Wow. Well just over a week has passed 12/7/2017 and something is still biting me. All the blue pics are of new bits. taken 12/7/2017

Questions? Get answers from the Essential Pest Control staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Essential Pest Control