ESRB Ratings

ESRB Ratings has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ESRB Ratings also ranks 37th among Parenting sites.

How would you rate ESRB Ratings?

“Any parent who lets their kids play video games should...”

Heather B.
7/10/09

Any parent who lets their kids play video games should really become familiar with this website. There have been many studies that show that kids should not be playing certain types of adult themed games as it DOES promote violence. Keep your kids safe!

“Origin”

StephAngie C.
7/21/20

Hi! I bought the Sims 3 Starter Pack and now... I can't download any my Sims 3, anymore, because ORIGIN is not supported with my windows 10 or new version of windows. I am truly disappointed and mad of this ORIGIN... I am not buying the new version, so in the future it's gonna repeat over and over again. Money wasted and the whole thing is bull crap... now... what I am suppose to do with the Sims 3 starter pack and the sims 3 pets? Thank you for nothing!

stephangiec
July 21st, 2020
Hi!

Thank you for nothing!
heatherb
July 10th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the ESRB Ratings staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ESRB Ratings?

Have a question about ESRB Ratings?